Its official, I am here to do nothing but troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three peat
    Whoses crying,on the contrary I think its great that a threat and post made the mods that upset that they had to do what they did. It just shows most donco fans here can talk smack about another team but when the smack is talked about the doncos they lose their mind. You can get it better then that.
    your problem is you consider your obsessive and childish trolling, smack

we can take smack just fine...
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      your problem is you consider your obsessive and childish trolling, smack

we can take smack just fine...
      I like the part where he assumes we got upset...lol... if this is upset...I gotta get this way more... funniest thread in a while...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        I like the part where he assumes we got upset...lol... if this is upset...I gotta get this way more... funniest thread in a while...
        It definitely turned the table and combated his extremely ludicrous thought process. Perhaps now we won't see the 3 foot troll post around here for a while. 😂 😂 😂Good Job! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          It definitely turned the table and combated his extremely ludicrous thought process. Perhaps now we won't see the 3 foot troll post around here for a while. 😂 😂 😂Good Job! :thumb:
          Sammy, was that a round table they turned that combated my evil and ludicrous thoughts. Cant wait till ur Doncos are .500 and then ill watch all the excuses roll in.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            "waaaaaaaaaaaa MOMMY, THE MODS WERE MEAN TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!" - three peat
            Really is that the best u could do, at least u could have posted one of your famous pictures. Haaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
              Really is that the best u could do, at least u could have posted one of your famous pictures. Haaaaaa

Back for more trolling, I see.
              sigpic

Comment

Sammy, was that a round table they turned that combated my evil and ludicrous thoughts. Cant wait till ur Doncos are .500 and then ill watch all the excuses roll in.
                According to the rest of your troll brethren I thought they already were?

You see Tammy, it's little things like this that give you away as having multiple accounts. Even as ThreePeat your contradicting ways are still through the roof but anyway you're statement just proves how afraid and threatened you are by the broncos but It's ok you can say it.
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-23-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Back for more trolling, I see.
                  I know what your thinking and he seems to be in need of more assistance so by all means go for it. LOL
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-23-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

lol sam whining some more, that's literally all he does. hey sam, when are you going to actually talk smack about football and not just cry yourself to sleep about other people that post here?

just curious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      lol sam whining some more, that's literally all he does. hey sam, when are you going to actually talk smack about football and not just cry yourself to sleep about other people that post here?

just curious.
                      Give me a real team worth talking about and I will.

Comment

Should we call the New Cheatland Bratriot fans that are here trolls, or this? And I have the definition as well.

Pharisee (n): A prideful, self-righteous individual who preaches moral virtues, yet doesn't follow them in life and business. Feigns moral superiority over others. Believes in adherence to a moral code, but only follows it when is best convenient.

Comment

After the doncos make a QB decision, all I stated was your a .500 team with a below avg QB. If that's hurts so much close the smack forum because the mods agree with me and are afraid to post it.
                          Waiting to hear what you have, or was that ^ it? Weak!

Who is your team?

I'm sure you are watching our games, or at least looking enough to post something but couldn't find much. You know the longer you wait the worst your argument looks because you have no valid argument. Bah Bye!
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

After the doncos make a QB decision, all I stated was your a .500 team with a below avg QB. If that's hurts so much close the smack forum because the mods agree with me and are afraid to post it.
                            It only took 7 weeks but my prediction was right on spot. I'm glad they change the threads name beware Nov 12 is coming and Pats will be coming of a bye week

Comment

Working...
                            X