Chargers vs Broncos score prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    this is too funny..what are you afraid of?

you run your mouth about how this game won't even be close but you are afraid to pick it in a survivor game

obviously you have doubts or you would back up the garbage coming out your mouth & just pick the dam game....

you can't have it both ways :nono:

i can't say it any more clear for you than i just did. anyone that picks a team in week 1 in a divisional game on the road, in a survivor league is dumb. i don't care if it was the patriots vs the jets on the road, i wouldn't make that pick.

i picked the chargers to win here and in the pickem challenge and now you are grasping for smack that just isn't there. i never picked my team to lose yet talked smack like Rod did, try again.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i can't say it any more clear for you than i just did. anyone that picks a team in week 1 in a divisional game on the road, in a survivor league is dumb. i don't care if it was the patriots vs the jets on the road, i wouldn't make that pick.

i picked the chargers to win here and in the pickem challenge and now you are grasping for smack that just isn't there. i never picked my team to lose yet talked smack like Rod did, try again.
      I get it Baph! Hard to pick your team in a rebuilding year. Do you think the Sparkies will get a top 5 draft pick?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        I get it Baph! Hard to pick your team in a rebuilding year. Do you think the Sparkies will get a top 5 draft pick?
        Seems like he refuses to back up his mouth
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Denver 19-13.
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

19-19 tie after a seven punt-exchange in OT.

Comment

see you all tomorrow win or lose, enjoy the game and enjoy this guy's dance performance in your EZ

Comment

see you all tomorrow win or lose, enjoy the game and enjoy this guy's dance performance in your EZ
                I have him on my FF team in a close match. That's the one reason I hate fantasy football. I hope he kills it but also hopes his team gets destroyed.
                sigpic

Comment

knowing his history he'd probably snap his acl dancing
                  sigpic

Comment

31-28 DEN
                    Think it will be a good game.
                    wouldn't be surprised if either team wins by a late fg
                    :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

I doubt his lower body would stand up to that kind of physicality
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

chargers 31 - broncos 17

the broncos defense gets two turnovers that puts their offense in great field position, otherwise the game isn't so close.

i already know sam and frey think the broncos will win 27-14, what do the rest of you think? just so i can make fun of you later.
                        I mean if you just reverse teams giving the chargers the two turnovers you nailed it
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, Well, Well! Look who's starting the season at the bottom of the AFC West?
                          sigpic

Comment

We should have won by multiple scores...a couple fluky turnovers helped save you and made it a closer game than it ever deserved to be.
                            sigpic

Comment

lolololololololololol
                              Barf can't help making himself look like a idiot with his predictions LOL
                              Should be thankful the game was as close as It was.
                              Gifted calls, a few TOs and you still manage to lose.
                              Do you guys enjoy being in the AFCw basement?
                              :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Working...
                              X