Chargers Offensive line must really suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Offensive line must really suck

They just picked up Michael Schofield http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...aimed-chargers

question is why. He is HORRIBLE! this makes them way over paying average Franklin and Okung look like great moves.:thumb:

They could be after our line calls but even if he managed to remember them I doubt he would know what they meant and of course we will change them.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I hope they line him up any where Monday night lol
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

if our offense is so talent poor, why does baps bolts keep picking up our cast offs to improve their team
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

pleasestartpleasestartpleasestartpleasestart!!!

Comment

I am sure Schofield can't wait to play in front of the 200 Chargers fans at StubHub Center.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

pleasestartpleasestartpleasestartpleasestart!!!
            No doubt. lol

Comment

LMAO!! yeah the chargers are thin at guard. they let go of their two starters from last season and lost their 2nd round pick guard for the season. before you say he isn't a guard, the chargers already said they intend to have him as depth there.

offensive line is the only thing that could prevent the chargers from being a top 5 offense in the league. can't go anywhere but up from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                LMAO!! yeah the chargers are thin at guard. they let go of their two starters from last season and lost their 2nd round pick guard for the season. before you say he isn't a guard, the chargers already said they intend to have him as depth there.

offensive line is the only thing that could prevent the chargers from being a top 5 offense in the league. can't go anywhere but up from last year.

how many years you hang your hat on being a top offense...and how many afc west titles since 2010?

how many post season wins...how many post season years?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  how many years you hang your hat on being a top offense...and how many afc west titles since 2010?

how many post season wins...how many post season years?
                  those past seasons have no bearing on this season, completely different team with talent on both sides of the ball, not just offense.

Comment

those past seasons have no bearing on this season, completely different team with talent on both sides of the ball, not just offense.
                    yet somehow in your hypocritical manner...the bronco offense of last years means were going to be exactly the same...
                    sigpic

Comment

We tried him there too! We thought he was a bad Tackle until we saw him at Guard :clap:Better guards got released than him.

Comment

yet somehow in your hypocritical manner...the bronco offense of last years means were going to be exactly the same...
                        So true so very very true

Comment

Just think... when rivers stands next to schofield it will be the closest he will come to a Super Bowl ring
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            They just picked up Michael Schofield http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...aimed-chargers

question is why. He is HORRIBLE! this makes them way over paying average Franklin and Okung look like great moves.:thumb:

They could be after our line calls but even if he managed to remember them I doubt he would know what they meant and of course we will change them.

I am thinking along similiar lines.To be honest I am sure Schofield could share some intel on the broncos struggles on O line that snap counts cannot change.May not be as stupid a signing as what Bronco fans are making out.

Comment

what have you changed exactly to warrant it being so improved?

the chargers getting guys healthy is the biggest improvement they needed to make from last season. last year the chargers had one of the best offenses in the league for the first few weeks, until injuries started taking their toll.
                              Last edited by baphamet; 09-04-2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X