Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afc west season predictions

Denver 10-6 11-5
    people knock siemian as a scrub forced to start, while ignoring he took one snap his rookie season, but don't take in account the horrible oline play last season. to put it mildly...the oline thru talent and coaching sucked. we had very little run game while running a kubiak offense predicated off establishing the run game. Kubiak offense was designed around square pegs yet he often put round pegs and insisted that they simply have to execute.

this year the offense will be better, the oline has been improved with leary Bolles and Watson not to mention paradis actually being healthy as he played with not one but two bad hips the entire season. we will establish a viable run game and trevor will play better than last season. the offense will be in the 7th- 12th total offense which is an improvement.

the defense will return to full dominance. the knock is you lost wade, well the answer to that is every single coach including the DC has coached under wade for the past two seasons, they are not changing the basic defensive scheme and with a much better NT in peko over Sly, the run defense will be much stouter
    the pass rush may take an early hit until Ray is back, Shaq is a good player, but he is not shane Ray, but with stewart who is much better in pass coverage than ward and equally aggressive in run defense, and Simmons taking over for stewart...the pass defense will still be the NFZ

KC 9-7 10-6
    with the loss of hali for a while the defense will slide a bit, I believe smith as always will be safe, but effective, the trouble is the run offense will suffer

oak 10-6 11-5

the offense will with carr backed by lynch continue to be effective and a top five offense in the league the issue is two fold
    1. their defense is not good
    2. how will they respond to now playing a first place schedule

lac 8-8 10-6
    simple...if they can protect a pocket sloth rivers, their offense will be good, but can their defense improve from 29th in scoring? it don't matter if you have the best rush defense and best pass defense...if you allow 28 ppg your going to struggle

I think this season ...the west title is anybodies, every team does have a chance to win it if the chips fall correctly for them

but I think Denver will win it
    arapaho
    reserved for losing bet
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-06-2017, 04:13 PM.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

I actually think 12-4 for us, starting with our win Monday. You are right though, the division could go to any of the teams (except the chargers, they will stay in the basement)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I actually think 12-4 for us, starting with our win Monday. You are right though, the division could go to any of the teams (except the chargers, they will stay in the basement)
      well I was trying to give bap a ray of hope
      sigpic

Comment

Good news for the Sparkies as they get the Jaguars, Bills, Browns and Jets this year.

I think they split with these cellar dwellers and squeak out a couple wins for a 2-14 Season. They might do better; but you know, it will be all the injuries to the Can't Block Zone and the horse jockey secondary that again cause the dumpster fire. It's like a broken record.
        Rancid
        Hall of Famer
        Last edited by Rancid; 09-06-2017, 02:24 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
          So are they playing 18 games?
          I can't count.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            I can't count.
            :thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

It'll be weird when both the Patriots and Chargers lose this week. This place is going to be so quiet.
              sigpic

Comment

It'll be weird when both the Patriots and Chargers lose this week. This place is going to be so quiet.
                well you know based upon last year...when the bolts lose bap wont be here right away, or a simple post then hide for days...pat trolls wont be here at all
                sigpic

Comment

raiders 11-5

Chargers 10-6

chiefs 8-8

Broncos 6-10

i think all the teams can compete for the division if we are talking best case scenario for those teams. i think the raiders are the best team simply because they have good offensive and defensive talent and a top 5 offensive line. the chargers have good talent across the board both offensively and defensively but still have a question mark along the OL and with injuries.

the chiefs could compete again for the division but without a solid running back, QB, or outside receiver on offense......i think they fall a tad bit behind this season.

the broncos i have said enough about and is well documented. they need their running game to show up and be consistent and if it can then i think they could challenge for the division or a WC spot but i doubt it happens.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    well you know based upon last year...when the bolts lose bap wont be here right away, or a simple post then hide for days...pat trolls wont be here at all
                    lol like hell. i'm never here right away win or lose because i'm almost always watching the game at the bar.

i won't be here right away after this game as well, i work early tuesday but i'll be back sometime tuesday and if the broncos somehow win i'm sure you will pretend like i'm hiding like you always do.

i mean you pretended like i was hiding when i took a break in the off season, it's all you can muster.
                    sigpic

Comment

and what will you say if you are wrong? simply say "good game" and move on? because you certainly won't be eating any real crow, none of you will. i'm the only one here that answers to the stuff i say, i'm the only one expected to and the only one that has the guts to do it.
                      sigpic

Comment

you said something similar last season and your team missed the playoffs. that's the kind of crap you guys say to me, how come it doesn't apply here?

in fact, most of you talked crap about your team repeating and said they would be SB contenders and they missed the playoffs like i said they would. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          you said something similar last season and your team missed the playoffs. that's the kind of crap you guys say to me, how come it doesn't apply here?

in fact, most of you talked crap about your team repeating and said they would be SB contenders and they missed the playoffs like i said they would. lol
                          And your garbage spews

The broncos lost their heir when oz walked...there was zero legit alternatives when kap wouldn't agree to cut salary and Sanchez was it

We took a third string qb who had one snap in his rookie season... a terrible online , lost our starting rd in week 7

And still won four games more than the bolts and were one OT loss from being in the post season
                          sigpic

Comment

lol like hell. i'm never here right away win or lose because i'm almost always
                            watching the game at the bar.

i won't be here right away after this game as well, i work early tuesday but i'll be back sometime tuesday and if the broncos somehow win i'm sure you will pretend like i'm hiding like you always do.

i mean you pretended like i was hiding when i took a break in the off season, it's all you can muster.
                            Sure ... you must be passed out under the corner table for days then... cause it took days for you to show face
                            sigpic

Comment

You can talk smack on me about whatever topic you feel. No one is limiting you. That's my prediction baph.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X