Stub Hub Center Missing a handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stub Hub Center Missing a handle

I was taking look at where the Chargers are playing this season.

Is it me or is the only thing missing here a toilet handle?

I have never seen a stadium with a built in drip pan.

At least they had the decency to leave the toilet paper holder out of the photo!
    sigpic

i'm just gonna put this here in this worthless thread.

sports fans in southern california suck, going to be real embarrassing when the new stadium opens but i'm sure the players will be used to it by then.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

sports fans in southern california suck, going to be real embarrassing when the new stadium opens but i'm sure the players will be used to it by then.
      Chargers fans are pretty fairweather regardless of what city the team resides in... Even the Browns show up better for their team. I've never seen a fanbase so ho hum about their football team.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        I was taking look at where the Chargers are playing this season.

Is it me or is the only thing missing here a toilet handle?

I have never seen a stadium with a built in drip pan.

At least they had the decency to leave the toilet paper holder out of the photo!
        lol It kinda looks like the Star Trek ship

I guess Phylis prances around on the tennis court to relieve his pent up non cussing frustrations
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Chargers fans are pretty fairweather regardless of what city the team resides in... Even the Browns show up better for their team. I've never seen a fanbase so ho hum about their football team.
          you do realize that san diego and LA are both like an hour drive apart, right? same fair weather fans live in both cities except LA is notoriously worse.

move them to the midwest and that would change instantly, you being from kansas know this is true.

it was never about putting butts in the seats, it's all about the TV revenue.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            lol It kinda looks like the Star Trek ship

I guess Phylis prances around on the tennis court to relieve his pent up non cussing frustrations
            looking at how desolate the LA coliseum is during ram home games, the chargers look like geniuses right now for playing in a 30k seat stadium
            sigpic

Comment

you do realize that san diego and LA are both like an hour drive apart, right? same fair weather fans live in both cities except LA is notoriously worse.

move them to the midwest and that would change instantly, you being from kansas know this is true.

And yet you can't put butts in seats at either stadiums...Some fans are actually dedicated enough they travel to their teams, not the chargers...Charges fans only show up before the game to talk a big game then disappear... Heck most chargers fans I know don't even claim them anymore all over moving to another city that as you say is an hour drive...Fickle, fickle fans.
              sigpic

Comment

And yet you can't put butts in seats at either stadiums...Some fans are actually dedicated enough they travel to their teams, not the chargers...Charges fans only show up before the game to talk a big game then disappear... Heck most chargers fans I know don't even claim them anymore all over moving to another city that as you say is an hour drive...Fickle, fickle fans.
                and you say i ignore broncos fans points?

you just straight up ignored the points i made. maybe take a look in the mirror once in awhile, you may not like what you see.....

sigpic

Comment

and you say i ignore broncos fans points?

you just straight up ignored the points i made. maybe take a look in the mirror once in awhile, you may not like what you see.....

Oh boy, that is just a stinging retort, whatever shall I do now that baph has cut me so deep.

please.... Like you didn't just ignore my point not once but twice that your fans have ALWAYS sucked regardless of the city. You changed the topic and I steered the conversation back to what was being discussed, but you are right...I ignored your pointless point. You can spin it how you want, but you fanbase fricken blows man, always have, you could move them to New York and that wouldn't change.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh boy, that is just a stinging retort, whatever shall I do now that baph has cut me so deep.

please.... Like you didn't just ignore my point not once but twice that your fans have ALWAYS sucked regardless of the city. You changed the topic and I steered the conversation back to what was being discussed, but you are right...I ignored your pointless point. You can spin it how you want, but you fanbase fricken blows man, always have, you could move them to New York and that wouldn't change.
                    i did not ignore it dude, i made the point that sports fans in southern california suck, that includes SD and LA!

tell me, have the chargers played in a different city other than those two? why do you think moving an hour north to a city even more notorious for fair weather fans was going to be any different?

i strongly disagree with you that if they moved them out of the area that the fan base would remain the same, that's just dumb. i know you are smarter than this frey.

ill tell you right now for sure that if they moved them to the city i live in that they would sell out every game 65,000+, the rams or the chargers, heck any team that moved here.
                    Last edited by baphamet; 09-10-2017, 08:44 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

So the same people who live in L.A. also live in S.D.! Gotcha! Thats not a dumb statement at all:thumb:

See how stupid it is to take a small part out of context and pretend thats what they mean!
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X