Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

broncos front 7 not looking so hot with the injuries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    well you have one decent interior lineman healthy, other than that you are very thin on the DL. the only way rivers gets harassed more than TS is if the broncos OL plays much better than the chargers, that's it.

    i'm sure the broncos will apply pressure but it will be more manageable than in years past and that will also put more pressure on your secondary IMO
    If Phil wants to put more pressure on our secondary, he can go right ahead and do that.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      If Phil wants to put more pressure on our secondary, he can go right ahead and do that.
      having more time to throw will do that for any QB
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        our troll comes back chest puffed because he sees bronco injuries


        sure we have some injuries, but we aint gonna be crying non stop for months about it like you
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          our troll comes back chest puffed because he sees bronco injuries


          sure we have some injuries, but we aint gonna be crying non stop for months about it like you
          care to actually respond to the thread at hand? you will have no room to cry about injuries, like ever under any circumstances without looking like a huge hypocrite but then again you have no issues with that, do you?

          the middle of your defense looks vulnerable and you only have one true threat on the edge (unless you move him around)

          i will honestly see this has a pretty big let down if the chargers don't win this game.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post


            double von miller wherever he goes and that front 7 is looking pretty mediocre right now. nevermind rivers, how are you guys going to stop gordon?



            LOL the broncos look more beat up than the chargers do currently, going to be funny to see you guys resist making the injury excuse after you lose.
            We actually have good backups lol Thats what makes a good team.


            Bottom line our practice squad NT is better than any of your Guards so how exactly do you think that will have any barring on the game?
            Last edited by Beagle; 09-10-2017, 04:52 PM.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              care to actually respond to the thread at hand? you will have no room to cry about injuries, like ever under any circumstances without looking like a huge hypocrite but then again you have no issues with that, do you?

              the middle of your defense looks vulnerable and you only have one true threat on the edge (unless you move him around)

              i will honestly see this has a pretty big let down if the chargers don't win this game.
              shaquil barrett remember that name goofy.
              Stats in 2 games vs. SD last season:
              Derek Wolfe had an elite 10.7 pass rushing productivity, totaling 9 pressures.
              -PFF
              Last edited by Beagle; 09-10-2017, 04:57 PM.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                double von miller wherever he goes and that front 7 is looking pretty mediocre right now. nevermind rivers, how are you guys going to stop gordon?



                LOL the broncos look more beat up than the chargers do currently, going to be funny to see you guys resist making the injury excuse after you lose.
                We don't make injury excuses...Every team has injuries, only chargers fans seem to think they matter enough to be the difference between 4 wins and 12-13 wins. We'll be alright. What is your excuse going to be when an injured Broncos team curb stomps you?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  for someone who always cries troll, you sure are pretty good at it! :clap:
                  I mean, if the shoe fits, shouldn't you at least wear it?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    care to actually respond to the thread at hand? you will have no room to cry about injuries, like ever under any circumstances without looking like a huge hypocrite but then again you have no issues with that, do you?

                    the middle of your defense looks vulnerable and you only have one true threat on the edge (unless you move him around)

                    i will honestly see this has a pretty big let down if the chargers don't win this game.
                    Well, you've got a little over 24 hours to make peace with the big letdown waiting for you tomorrow. Might wanna go meditate or do yoga, or whatever it is you do to find your happy place.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      care to actually respond to the thread at hand? you will have no room to cry about injuries, like ever under any circumstances without looking like a huge hypocrite but then again you have no issues with that, do you?

                      the middle of your defense looks vulnerable and you only have one true threat on the edge (unless you move him around)

                      i will honestly see this has a pretty big let down if the chargers don't win this game.
                      injuries happen to every team...our is no exception ...yet we don't use that as a crutch for losing seasons , we don't whine endlessly about injury excuses

                      as for pass rush aside from von,,,we do have KE who had 8 sacks in his first 3 seasons as a part time pass rusher...2 more then ingram, we also have shaq, who has 7 sacks in his limited two years behind two HOF players

                      so just prepare your weak pathetic excuses today...cause you gonna need them
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        We don't make injury excuses...Every team has injuries, only chargers fans seem to think they matter enough to be the difference between 4 wins and 12-13 wins. We'll be alright. What is your excuse going to be when an injured Broncos team curb stomps you?
                        is that why this forum was riddled with injury excuses after you lost to the seahawks in the SB? why do you think your etma will stop us at this point? other than blind faith of course? that seems to be all you got going for you.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          is that why this forum was riddled with injury excuses after you lost to the seahawks in the SB? why do you think your etma will stop us at this point? other than blind faith of course? that seems to be all you got going for you.
                          Pretty sure he is saying we don't blame whole seasons on injuries...seeings how that is EXACTLY what he said!|


                          You took a small part out and tried to make that the focus...don't be an idiot
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            We actually have good backups lol Thats what makes a good team.


                            Bottom line our practice squad NT is better than any of your Guards so how exactly do you think that will have any barring on the game?
                            you wish that was true, don't you? you don't even have a true backup NT right now

                            the only one you have is peko and he is old and bad. even he isn't as good of a player as slausen currently so try again lol

                            the only current DL you have worst a crap and healthy is wolfe, only edge rusher worth a crap is von miller.......so to summarize, you have one decent DL'man and LB'er and one great edge ruser in your front 7.

                            this is supposed to be the defense that will carry a bad offense like they did in 2015? LOL dont make me laugh!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Pretty sure he is saying we don't blame whole seasons on injuries...seeings how that is EXACTLY what he said!|


                              You took a small part out and tried to make that the focus...don't be an idiot
                              pretty sure that's not what he said, i take what people say for face value i don't twist what they say to adhere to my agenda like you just did.

                              don't be mad and start throwing insults around, there will be plenty of time for that after tomorrow when you are throwing tantrums in smack after your loss!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                injuries happen to every team...our is no exception ...yet we don't use that as a crutch for losing seasons , we don't whine endlessly about injury excuses

                                as for pass rush aside from von,,,we do have KE who had 8 sacks in his first 3 seasons as a part time pass rusher...2 more then ingram, we also have shaq, who has 7 sacks in his limited two years behind two HOF players

                                so just prepare your weak pathetic excuses today...cause you gonna need them
                                your team has never had to endure what the chargers have over the last 3 seasons injury wise, no team has and i dare you to find me one that has....go as far back in history as you like.

                                the fact that you always want to talk smack about me mentioning injuries when you yourself have done it in the past, far less injuries i might add, is just arapaho hypocrisy at it's worst.
                                Last edited by baphamet; 09-10-2017, 06:13 PM.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X