Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

broncos front 7 not looking so hot with the injuries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, you've got a little over 24 hours to make peace with the big letdown waiting for you tomorrow. Might wanna go meditate or do yoga, or whatever it is you do to find your happy place.
    tell me why you believe that, just because?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I mean, if the shoe fits, shouldn't you at least wear it?
      i come here talking about football and it always turns into a flame war started by you broncos fans crying troll......oh the irony.

      if me being a rival fan with a different opinion than you makes me a troll, then so be it, maybe grow some thicker skin.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        shaquil barrett remember that name goofy. -PFF
        that was against arguably the worst OL in football which is totally rebuilt this season. not to mention you had threats on both edges either with ware or ray, now you have miller and a backup who's never been asked to start a full season.

        most of his production came with fresh legs.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Pretty sure he is saying we don't blame whole seasons on injuries...seeings how that is EXACTLY what he said!|


          You took a small part out and tried to make that the focus...don't be an idiot
          Context? What's that? "should I actually post based off what he said or just hyperbole....hyperbole it is!"
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i come here talking about football and it always turns into a flame war started by you broncos fans crying troll......oh the irony.

            if me being a rival fan with a different opinion than you makes me a troll, then so be it, maybe grow some thicker skin.
            You come to talk biased chargers football with your fingers implanted sharply in your hears going "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" Seriously, most of the time we counter the "football" you discuss and you just disregard it and pretend you didn't hear it. And if you do have discussions, you make sure to be as absolutely vague as possible so you can come back and claim you didn't say whatever it is you said...

            Talk football my foot...The patriots fans are more involved with talking football than you are most of the time baph. You come here to beat your chest and act like your sub .500 team is actually impressive.

            I do enjoyed constantly being lectured by you about "how personally" I allegedly take it, or that I should "grow thicker skin"

            How about come here with some actual facts instead of just acting like we're going to fall flat on our faces every year despite 2 superbowl appearances and multiple playoff appearances in the last decade and your team basically being hot garbage for a decade...
            Last edited by Freyaka; 09-10-2017, 06:22 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              You come to talk biased chargers football with your fingers implanted sharply in your hears going "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" Seriously, most of the time we counter the "football" you discuss and you just disregard it and pretend you didn't hear it. And if you do have discussions, you make sure to be as absolutely vague as possible so you can come back and claim you didn't say whatever it is you said...

              Talk football my foot...The patriots fans are more involved with talking football than you are most of the time baph. You come here to beat your chest and act like your sub .500 team is actually impressive.
              you don't even counter me, some here do but you are not one of them. for example, arapaho at least tries to engage me and sometimes might even have a point or two, you don't have the guts however. lol

              i haven't been vague at all, that's a laugher and a half.

              ive been very detailed with my opinions on both the charges and the broncos. ive said what i think both teams final records will be, ive given multiple detailed reasons why i believe that as well.

              you on the other hand operate on pure 100% blind faith and get mad at any rival that disagrees with you, you must be a millennial.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Context? What's that? "should I actually post based off what he said or just hyperbole....hyperbole it is!"
                oh because saying you don't make excuses is taking you out of context? LOL i quoted you directly.

                there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if your team endured what the chargers have over the last three seasons injury wise, injuries would absolutely be mentioned on a daily basis lol
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  you don't even counter me, some here do but you are not one of them. for example, arapaho at least tries to engage me and sometimes might even have a point or two, you don't have the guts however. lol

                  i haven't been vague at all, that's a laugher and a half.

                  ive been very detailed with my opinions on both the charges and the broncos. ive said what i think both teams final records will be, ive given multiple detailed reasons why i believe that as well.

                  you on the other hand operate on pure 100% blind faith and get mad at any rival that disagrees with you, you must be a millennial.
                  I've just gotten tired of countering with you. Any time I've actually tried to talk football with you it's about as productive as beating my head against the wall. In case you forget, there was a time when I even bothered to defend you in here, but I finally got sick of you just like all the other posters... The shoe you complain about being thrown around...boy does it ever fit you. But yea, I'm the problem, I'm the one with the "blind faith" and a millennial. How many superbowls has your team been to in the last 20 years Baph? How many victories?

                  If I've got a lot of faith it's because my team has given me ample reason to be faithful.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    oh because saying you don't make excuses is taking you out of context? LOL i quoted you directly.

                    there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if your team endured what the chargers have over the last three seasons injury wise, injuries would absolutely be mentioned on a daily basis lol
                    Oh god, what would we do without our backups and guys who never see the field anyway...oh woe are the chargers.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Oh god, what would we do without our backups and guys who never see the field anyway...oh woe are the chargers.
                      are you saying the chargers only lost their backup players? do you even have the slightest clue what you are talking about?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        are you saying the chargers only lost their backup players? do you even have the slightest clue what you are talking about?
                        You lost no more starters than most teams weather in a year. Injuries happen to all teams, you aren't special there. The VAST majority of your injuries were nobodies outside of a select few that were starter quality...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          I've just gotten tired of countering with you. Any time I've actually tried to talk football with you it's about as productive as beating my head against the wall. In case you forget, there was a time when I even bothered to defend you in here, but I finally got sick of you just like all the other posters... The shoe you complain about being thrown around...boy does it ever fit you. But yea, I'm the problem, I'm the one with the "blind faith" and a millennial. How many superbowls has your team been to in the last 20 years Baph? How many victories?

                          If I've got a lot of faith it's because my team has given me ample reason to be faithful.
                          yeah you ignore my posts like you just described and talk ignorant crap, like you just did in another thread. why don't you go ahead and name a broncos fan that posts in smack on a regular basis that actually does what you expect me to do?

                          anyways, you seem to be taking things personal, i'll leave you alone for a while
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            yeah you ignore my posts like you just described and talk ignorant crap, like you just did in another thread. why don't you go ahead and name a broncos fan that posts in smack on a regular basis that actually does what you expect me to do?

                            anyways, you seem to be taking things personal, i'll leave you alone for a while
                            Always your retort "you are taking things personal" report me then. I hear that's something you enjoy doing when you can't handle people calling you out on your bs. Sorry none of us take your trolling seriously baph. Your holier than thou smack posts are a riot...
                            Last edited by Freyaka; 09-10-2017, 06:43 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Or heck, maybe you can put me on ignore since that's kind of a badge of honor around these parts.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                You lost no more starters than most teams weather in a year. Injuries happen to all teams, you aren't special there. The VAST majority of your injuries were nobodies outside of a select few that were starter quality...
                                a whole bunch of starters and key players were lost.

                                keenan allen
                                danny woodhead
                                stevie johnson
                                Sean Lissemore
                                brandon mebane
                                branden oliver
                                caraun reid
                                manti te'o
                                jason verrett


                                there were other guys who were not starting quality but were forced to start that went down for the season like mcluster. the chargers were literally down to their 4th and 5th RB and WR with one of the worst OL's in football, not to mention the injuries across the defense as well. you go right ahead and show me another team that had injuries like that, especially when you consider its been happening every season over a 3 year span (last year was the worst).
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X