X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    is this where were supposed to cry in anguish over your sad story?

good teams overcome and don't go 4-12 5-11...sorry its just the way it is
    what sad story? you tried to make a failed argument and got beat down. you don't know what you are talking about arapaho, that much is evident.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    oh i'm sorry your weak ass made up argument got destroyed. tell me again how having every single one of your offensive weapons is the same as being down to your 4th and 5th receiver and RB.

tell me again how the bolts lost most of their key players twords the end of the season LMAOI!!

is this where were supposed to cry in anguish over your sad story?

good teams overcome and don't go 4-12 5-11...sorry its just the way it is

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Full of anger? You wish. Why would I be angry over you or your failure of a football team? My team has Lombardi's! What does yours have?
    my team? no. you rage every time i talk smack to you just like frey does.

i don't care, keep crying you two, you going to be crying real hard after tonight.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Here is the difference We had an elite QB able to make up for personnel losses! Your team has Philip Rivers. He is good with talent around him with out it he is 4-12ish
    nope, i stated the difference with 100% factual evidence.

manning had all of his weapons and the 3rd ranked offensive line according to PFF in 2013, rivers lost most of his weapons and had the 31st ranked OL according to pff.

In this look back at the offensive line units in 2013, Khaled Elsayed sets them in order, ranking all 32 and naming the studs and duds from each.

yet you think it was the QB difference?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    yawn poor little baby...to bad you r depth sucks and your qb cant carry his team...lose a few players and the whole team crumbles...a sign of weakness
    oh i'm sorry your weak ass made up argument got destroyed. tell me again how having every single one of your offensive weapons is the same as being down to your 4th and 5th receiver and RB.

tell me again how the bolts lost most of their key players twords the end of the season LMAOI!!
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-11-2017, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    and trevor siemian won't? to be honest, i like the chargers pass rush a little better considering you guys only have one true threat on the edge and the chargers have two. not to mention rivers will be able to step up in the pocket easier than siemian in this game i think.

both teams are going to need to establish a running game if they expect to win.

and yet with a much worse oline last year they still managed to keep your sacks to 3 in 2 games...meanwhile the broncos had 6...and none were Ware and only .5 was ray

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Baphy loves to assume that he's got me riled up and that I'm taking things personally. It's hilarious really. As if he has said anything capable of getting me frustrated and angry. We take the kid gloves off and let him have it like we see it and that means "the smack section bothers us". He loves to tell me my skin isn't thick enough, despite the fact that I'm not bothered by his bogus statements...It's his way of deflecting the conversation when he can't take the heat.

his skin is so thick he puts people on ignore

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Full of anger? You wish. Why would I be angry over you or your failure of a football team? My team has Lombardi's! What does yours have?
    Baphy loves to assume that he's got me riled up and that I'm taking things personally. It's hilarious really. As if he has said anything capable of getting me frustrated and angry. We take the kid gloves off and let him have it like we see it and that means "the smack section bothers us". He loves to tell me my skin isn't thick enough, despite the fact that I'm not bothered by his bogus statements...It's his way of deflecting the conversation when he can't take the heat.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    oh samantha, so full of anger, calm down sister.....it's almost game day!!

by the way, you do know you can just ignore me right? you can just ignore "trolls" or better yet, you can just not come to the smack section if it bothers you so much, i know crazy huh?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-11-2017, 08:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    the guys the chargers lost for the season in the second half of the season (final 8 games), in which arapaho claims is when most of their key players were lost are as followed....

melvin gordon (the link i provided earlier doesn't even have him listed on IR but he didn't play the last 4 games of the season.)
    brandon flowers
    brandon mebane
    dexter mcluster

they lost more in the first 4 weeks of the season alone.

yawn poor little baby...to bad you r depth sucks and your qb cant carry his team...lose a few players and the whole team crumbles...a sign of weakness

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    as i already proved, not even in the same universe in comparison. the broncos had 12 guys on IR or out of that game, literally half the injuries the chargers had most of the year lol

how many of them key contributors and starters? i could count them on one hand. yet i'm the one that ignores the points you all make? practice what you preach there frey.
    Here is the difference We had an elite QB able to make up for personnel losses! Your team has Philip Rivers. He is good with talent around him with out it he is 4-12ish

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    pretty sure that's not what he said, i take what people say for face value i don't twist what they say to adhere to my agenda like you just did.

don't be mad and start throwing insults around, there will be plenty of time for that after tomorrow when you are throwing tantrums in smack after your loss!
    you do realize that san diego and LA are both like an hour drive apart, right? same fair weather fans live in both cities except LA is notoriously worse.

move them to the midwest and that would change instantly, you being from kansas know this is true.

it was never about putting butts in the seats, it's all about the TV revenue.
    So the same people who live in L.A. also live in S.D.! Gotcha! Thats not a dumb statement at all:thumb: I take what people say at face value...

Or I am just imitating an idiotic statement I once saw...somewhere from someone

And yes you did twist his statement just like this. Enjoy the beat down tomorrow
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-10-2017, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Woodhead started 5 games in 4 seasons (37 games) for the Chargers, he was a key depth piece but certainly not a starter. And Te'o was a 2 down linebacker who never played a full season for San Angeles, they were used to replacing him, and frankly replacing him isn't that tough. Keenan Allen is another oft injured player, counting heavily on a guy who misses games every single season and played just 8 games the year before is a mistake.
    woodhead was their third down back, at that point gordon wasn't considered an every down back. sure, woodhead wasn't technically a starter but he was just as important as a starter.

there is a reason te'o and woodhead were not kept and there is a reason the chargers drafted mike williams even though they are already deep at WR.

by the time allen goes down again williams will be ready to come in and provide reinforcements

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    is that why the chargers lost a player for the season every single week for 9 out of the first 11 weeks?

week 1 allen
    week 2 woodhead
    week 3 manti te'o
    week 4 jason verrett

so that's one starter lost in each of the first 4 games, not to mention the following key guys that were already out for the season before week 1.

stevie johnson
    Sean Lissemore
    branden oliver

by the time the chargers played the broncos week 6 they already had 20 guys listed on IR, at least 7 or 8 of them key players or starters. not to mention brandon flowers and Jahleel Addae were hurt and didn't play, two more starters.

Check out the 2016 San Diego Chargers complete injury report with injury totals and more on Pro-Football-Reference.com.

the broncos had 3 guys listed on IR at that point and no starters missed the game.

Check out the 2016 Denver Broncos complete injury report with injury totals and more on Pro-Football-Reference.com.

you were saying?
    Woodhead started 5 games in 4 seasons (37 games) for the Chargers, he was a key depth piece but certainly not a starter. And Te'o was a 2 down linebacker who never played a full season for San Angeles, they were used to replacing him, and frankly replacing him isn't that tough. Keenan Allen is another oft injured player, counting heavily on a guy who misses games every single season and played just 8 games the year before is a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yep, the exact point I'm trying to make. He claims we make the "injury excuse" for the Superbowl (I didn't, I'd love him to find a post where I did because that post would be from an alternate universe where i'm a whiny little turd) We had a lot of really key pieces missing that year. We didn't collapse and have a top 10 draft pick, we still went 13-3 and made it to the Superbowl. We did this because unlike the Chargers our teams are always more than 1-2 players deep at most key positions. That's also why our front 7 will be just fine while it heals. Had the chargers not lost those players, they still weren't an 8-8 or better team. Garbage is garbage even if you lose some of the garbage along the way.
    as i already proved, not even in the same universe in comparison. the broncos had 12 guys on IR or out of that game, literally half the injuries the chargers had most of the year lol

how many of them key contributors and starters? i could count them on one hand. yet i'm the one that ignores the points you all make? practice what you preach there frey.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X