Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

broncos front 7 not looking so hot with the injuries

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Always your retort "you are taking things personal" report me then. I hear that's something you enjoy doing when you can't handle people calling you out on your bs. Sorry none of us take your trolling seriously baph. Your holier than thou smack posts are a riot...
    no reason to, you are not breaking any rules and you certainly don't bother me.

    so you hear i report people for calling me out huh? do you honestly think the mods would listen? or perhaps someone wasn't following the rules? boy, if i cried every time someone reported my posts.......
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      your team has never had to endure what the chargers have over the last 3 seasons injury wise, no team has and i dare you to find me one that has....go as far back in history as you like.

      the fact that you always want to talk smack about me mentioning injuries when you yourself have done it in the past, far less injuries i might add, is just arapaho hypocrisy at it's worst.

      sniff sniff...waaaa your team had a bunch of scrubs on ir with a few good players...I would say a good team overcomes as we did in 2013 and at least got there missing von, wolfe, moore, vickerson, koppen, clady,

      all you do is make excuses and whine
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Or heck, maybe you can put me on ignore since that's kind of a badge of honor around these parts.
        maybe you should put me on ignore? you are clearly the one with the issue.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          sniff sniff...waaaa your team had a bunch of scrubs on ir with a few good players...I would say a good team overcomes as we did in 2013 and at least got there missing von, wolfe, moore, vickerson, koppen, clady,

          all you do is make excuses and whine
          in 2013 you had what? 12 guys on ir? so you had half the injuries, got smacked down, and still made injury excuses lol

          i remember this forum after that game clearly, injury excuses o plenty

          oh and you had all your offensive weapons in the game, not even close to the same thing, not even the same galaxy.
          Last edited by baphamet; 09-10-2017, 06:54 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            You lost no more starters than most teams weather in a year. Injuries happen to all teams, you aren't special there. The VAST majority of your injuries were nobodies outside of a select few that were starter quality...
            and other then allen most happened late in the season,,,he cries about losing his rb...who was lost after week 14
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              sniff sniff...waaaa your team had a bunch of scrubs on ir with a few good players...I would say a good team overcomes as we did in 2013 and at least got there missing von, wolfe, moore, vickerson, koppen, clady,

              all you do is make excuses and whine
              Yep, the exact point I'm trying to make. He claims we make the "injury excuse" for the Superbowl (I didn't, I'd love him to find a post where I did because that post would be from an alternate universe where i'm a whiny little turd) We had a lot of really key pieces missing that year. We didn't collapse and have a top 10 draft pick, we still went 13-3 and made it to the Superbowl. We did this because unlike the Chargers our teams are always more than 1-2 players deep at most key positions. That's also why our front 7 will be just fine while it heals. Had the chargers not lost those players, they still weren't an 8-8 or better team. Garbage is garbage even if you lose some of the garbage along the way.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                in 2013 you had what? 12 guys on ir? so you had half the injuries, got smacked down, and still made injury excuses lol

                i remember this forum after that game clearly, injury excuses o plenty

                here's the difference our guys were starters.,. The vast majority of your injuries you cry about where scrubs, who would never see the field...the impact players other then allen were all lost late in the season...when you had a losing record already
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  maybe you should put me on ignore? you are clearly the one with the issue.
                  I don't have any issues, anyone here other than baph have an issue with me? Baph just doesn't like the honesty...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    and other then allen most happened late in the season,,,he cries about losing his rb...who was lost after week 14
                    is that why the chargers lost a player for the season every single week for 9 out of the first 11 weeks?

                    week 1 allen
                    week 2 woodhead
                    week 3 manti te'o
                    week 4 jason verrett

                    so that's one starter lost in each of the first 4 games, not to mention the following key guys that were already out for the season before week 1.

                    stevie johnson
                    Sean Lissemore
                    branden oliver

                    by the time the chargers played the broncos week 6 they already had 20 guys listed on IR, at least 7 or 8 of them key players or starters. not to mention brandon flowers and Jahleel Addae were hurt and didn't play, two more starters.

                    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...6_injuries.htm

                    the broncos had 3 guys listed on IR at that point and no starters missed the game.

                    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...6_injuries.htm

                    you were saying?
                    Last edited by baphamet; 09-10-2017, 07:21 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      here's the difference our guys were starters.,. The vast majority of your injuries you cry about where scrubs, who would never see the field...the impact players other then allen were all lost late in the season...when you had a losing record already
                      read post above and try again.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        the guys the chargers lost for the season in the second half of the season (final 8 games), in which arapaho claims is when most of their key players were lost are as followed....

                        melvin gordon (the link i provided earlier doesn't even have him listed on IR but he didn't play the last 4 games of the season.)
                        brandon flowers
                        brandon mebane
                        dexter mcluster

                        they lost more in the first 4 weeks of the season alone.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Yep, the exact point I'm trying to make. He claims we make the "injury excuse" for the Superbowl (I didn't, I'd love him to find a post where I did because that post would be from an alternate universe where i'm a whiny little turd) We had a lot of really key pieces missing that year. We didn't collapse and have a top 10 draft pick, we still went 13-3 and made it to the Superbowl. We did this because unlike the Chargers our teams are always more than 1-2 players deep at most key positions. That's also why our front 7 will be just fine while it heals. Had the chargers not lost those players, they still weren't an 8-8 or better team. Garbage is garbage even if you lose some of the garbage along the way.
                          as i already proved, not even in the same universe in comparison. the broncos had 12 guys on IR or out of that game, literally half the injuries the chargers had most of the year lol

                          how many of them key contributors and starters? i could count them on one hand. yet i'm the one that ignores the points you all make? practice what you preach there frey.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            is that why the chargers lost a player for the season every single week for 9 out of the first 11 weeks?

                            week 1 allen
                            week 2 woodhead
                            week 3 manti te'o
                            week 4 jason verrett

                            so that's one starter lost in each of the first 4 games, not to mention the following key guys that were already out for the season before week 1.

                            stevie johnson
                            Sean Lissemore
                            branden oliver

                            by the time the chargers played the broncos week 6 they already had 20 guys listed on IR, at least 7 or 8 of them key players or starters. not to mention brandon flowers and Jahleel Addae were hurt and didn't play, two more starters.

                            https://www.pro-football-reference.c...6_injuries.htm

                            the broncos had 3 guys listed on IR at that point and no starters missed the game.

                            https://www.pro-football-reference.c...6_injuries.htm

                            you were saying?
                            Woodhead started 5 games in 4 seasons (37 games) for the Chargers, he was a key depth piece but certainly not a starter. And Te'o was a 2 down linebacker who never played a full season for San Angeles, they were used to replacing him, and frankly replacing him isn't that tough. Keenan Allen is another oft injured player, counting heavily on a guy who misses games every single season and played just 8 games the year before is a mistake.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              Woodhead started 5 games in 4 seasons (37 games) for the Chargers, he was a key depth piece but certainly not a starter. And Te'o was a 2 down linebacker who never played a full season for San Angeles, they were used to replacing him, and frankly replacing him isn't that tough. Keenan Allen is another oft injured player, counting heavily on a guy who misses games every single season and played just 8 games the year before is a mistake.
                              woodhead was their third down back, at that point gordon wasn't considered an every down back. sure, woodhead wasn't technically a starter but he was just as important as a starter.

                              there is a reason te'o and woodhead were not kept and there is a reason the chargers drafted mike williams even though they are already deep at WR.

                              by the time allen goes down again williams will be ready to come in and provide reinforcements
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                pretty sure that's not what he said, i take what people say for face value i don't twist what they say to adhere to my agenda like you just did.

                                don't be mad and start throwing insults around, there will be plenty of time for that after tomorrow when you are throwing tantrums in smack after your loss!
                                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                you do realize that san diego and LA are both like an hour drive apart, right? same fair weather fans live in both cities except LA is notoriously worse.

                                move them to the midwest and that would change instantly, you being from kansas know this is true.

                                it was never about putting butts in the seats, it's all about the TV revenue.
                                So the same people who live in L.A. also live in S.D.! Gotcha! Thats not a dumb statement at all:thumb: I take what people say at face value...


                                Or I am just imitating an idiotic statement I once saw...somewhere from someone


                                And yes you did twist his statement just like this. Enjoy the beat down tomorrow
                                Last edited by Beagle; 09-10-2017, 08:32 PM.
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X