Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    the guys the chargers lost for the season in the second half of the season (final 8 games), in which arapaho claims is when most of their key players were lost are as followed....

melvin gordon (the link i provided earlier doesn't even have him listed on IR but he didn't play the last 4 games of the season.)
    brandon flowers
    brandon mebane
    dexter mcluster

they lost more in the first 4 weeks of the season alone.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    here's the difference our guys were starters.,. The vast majority of your injuries you cry about where scrubs, who would never see the field...the impact players other then allen were all lost late in the season...when you had a losing record already
    read post above and try again.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    and other then allen most happened late in the season,,,he cries about losing his rb...who was lost after week 14
    is that why the chargers lost a player for the season every single week for 9 out of the first 11 weeks?

week 1 allen
    week 2 woodhead
    week 3 manti te'o
    week 4 jason verrett

so that's one starter lost in each of the first 4 games, not to mention the following key guys that were already out for the season before week 1.

stevie johnson
    Sean Lissemore
    branden oliver

by the time the chargers played the broncos week 6 they already had 20 guys listed on IR, at least 7 or 8 of them key players or starters. not to mention brandon flowers and Jahleel Addae were hurt and didn't play, two more starters.

Check out the 2016 San Diego Chargers complete injury report with injury totals and more on Pro-Football-Reference.com.

the broncos had 3 guys listed on IR at that point and no starters missed the game.

Check out the 2016 Denver Broncos complete injury report with injury totals and more on Pro-Football-Reference.com.

you were saying?
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-10-2017, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    maybe you should put me on ignore? you are clearly the one with the issue.
    I don't have any issues, anyone here other than baph have an issue with me? Baph just doesn't like the honesty...

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    in 2013 you had what? 12 guys on ir? so you had half the injuries, got smacked down, and still made injury excuses lol

i remember this forum after that game clearly, injury excuses o plenty

here's the difference our guys were starters.,. The vast majority of your injuries you cry about where scrubs, who would never see the field...the impact players other then allen were all lost late in the season...when you had a losing record already

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    sniff sniff...waaaa your team had a bunch of scrubs on ir with a few good players...I would say a good team overcomes as we did in 2013 and at least got there missing von, wolfe, moore, vickerson, koppen, clady,

all you do is make excuses and whine
    Yep, the exact point I'm trying to make. He claims we make the "injury excuse" for the Superbowl (I didn't, I'd love him to find a post where I did because that post would be from an alternate universe where i'm a whiny little turd) We had a lot of really key pieces missing that year. We didn't collapse and have a top 10 draft pick, we still went 13-3 and made it to the Superbowl. We did this because unlike the Chargers our teams are always more than 1-2 players deep at most key positions. That's also why our front 7 will be just fine while it heals. Had the chargers not lost those players, they still weren't an 8-8 or better team. Garbage is garbage even if you lose some of the garbage along the way.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    You lost no more starters than most teams weather in a year. Injuries happen to all teams, you aren't special there. The VAST majority of your injuries were nobodies outside of a select few that were starter quality...
    and other then allen most happened late in the season,,,he cries about losing his rb...who was lost after week 14

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    sniff sniff...waaaa your team had a bunch of scrubs on ir with a few good players...I would say a good team overcomes as we did in 2013 and at least got there missing von, wolfe, moore, vickerson, koppen, clady,

in 2013 you had what? 12 guys on ir? so you had half the injuries, got smacked down, and still made injury excuses lol

i remember this forum after that game clearly, injury excuses o plenty

oh and you had all your offensive weapons in the game, not even close to the same thing, not even the same galaxy.
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-10-2017, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Or heck, maybe you can put me on ignore since that's kind of a badge of honor around these parts.
    maybe you should put me on ignore? you are clearly the one with the issue.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    your team has never had to endure what the chargers have over the last 3 seasons injury wise, no team has and i dare you to find me one that has....go as far back in history as you like.

the fact that you always want to talk smack about me mentioning injuries when you yourself have done it in the past, far less injuries i might add, is just arapaho hypocrisy at it's worst.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Always your retort "you are taking things personal" report me then. I hear that's something you enjoy doing when you can't handle people calling you out on your bs. Sorry none of us take your trolling seriously baph. Your holier than thou smack posts are a riot...
    no reason to, you are not breaking any rules and you certainly don't bother me.

so you hear i report people for calling me out huh? do you honestly think the mods would listen? or perhaps someone wasn't following the rules? boy, if i cried every time someone reported my posts.......

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    You lost no more starters than most teams weather in a year. Injuries happen to all teams, you aren't special there. The VAST majority of your injuries were nobodies outside of a select few that were starter quality...
    a whole bunch of starters and key players were lost.

keenan allen
    danny woodhead
    stevie johnson
    Sean Lissemore
    brandon mebane
    branden oliver
    caraun reid
    manti te'o
    jason verrett

there were other guys who were not starting quality but were forced to start that went down for the season like mcluster. the chargers were literally down to their 4th and 5th RB and WR with one of the worst OL's in football, not to mention the injuries across the defense as well. you go right ahead and show me another team that had injuries like that, especially when you consider its been happening every season over a 3 year span (last year was the worst).

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Or heck, maybe you can put me on ignore since that's kind of a badge of honor around these parts.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    yeah you ignore my posts like you just described and talk ignorant crap, like you just did in another thread. why don't you go ahead and name a broncos fan that posts in smack on a regular basis that actually does what you expect me to do?

anyways, you seem to be taking things personal, i'll leave you alone for a while
    Always your retort "you are taking things personal" report me then. I hear that's something you enjoy doing when you can't handle people calling you out on your bs. Sorry none of us take your trolling seriously baph. Your holier than thou smack posts are a riot...
    Last edited by Freyaka; 09-10-2017, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I've just gotten tired of countering with you. Any time I've actually tried to talk football with you it's about as productive as beating my head against the wall. In case you forget, there was a time when I even bothered to defend you in here, but I finally got sick of you just like all the other posters... The shoe you complain about being thrown around...boy does it ever fit you. But yea, I'm the problem, I'm the one with the "blind faith" and a millennial. How many superbowls has your team been to in the last 20 years Baph? How many victories?

If I've got a lot of faith it's because my team has given me ample reason to be faithful.
    yeah you ignore my posts like you just described and talk ignorant crap, like you just did in another thread. why don't you go ahead and name a broncos fan that posts in smack on a regular basis that actually does what you expect me to do?

anyways, you seem to be taking things personal, i'll leave you alone for a while

Leave a comment:

Working...
X