broncos front 7 not looking so hot with the injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    as i already proved, not even in the same universe in comparison. the broncos had 12 guys on IR or out of that game, literally half the injuries the chargers had most of the year lol

how many of them key contributors and starters? i could count them on one hand. yet i'm the one that ignores the points you all make? practice what you preach there frey.
    Here is the difference We had an elite QB able to make up for personnel losses! Your team has Philip Rivers. He is good with talent around him with out it he is 4-12ish
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

the guys the chargers lost for the season in the second half of the season (final 8 games), in which arapaho claims is when most of their key players were lost are as followed....

melvin gordon (the link i provided earlier doesn't even have him listed on IR but he didn't play the last 4 games of the season.)
      brandon flowers
      brandon mebane
      dexter mcluster

they lost more in the first 4 weeks of the season alone.

yawn poor little baby...to bad you r depth sucks and your qb cant carry his team...lose a few players and the whole team crumbles...a sign of weakness
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

oh samantha, so full of anger, calm down sister.....it's almost game day!!

by the way, you do know you can just ignore me right? you can just ignore "trolls" or better yet, you can just not come to the smack section if it bothers you so much, i know crazy huh?
        Full of anger? You wish. Why would I be angry over you or your failure of a football team? My team has Lombardi's! What does yours have?
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-11-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Full of anger? You wish. Why would I be angry over you or your failure of a football team? My team has Lombardi's! What does yours have?
          Baphy loves to assume that he's got me riled up and that I'm taking things personally. It's hilarious really. As if he has said anything capable of getting me frustrated and angry. We take the kid gloves off and let him have it like we see it and that means "the smack section bothers us". He loves to tell me my skin isn't thick enough, despite the fact that I'm not bothered by his bogus statements...It's his way of deflecting the conversation when he can't take the heat.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Baphy loves to assume that he's got me riled up and that I'm taking things personally. It's hilarious really. As if he has said anything capable of getting me frustrated and angry. We take the kid gloves off and let him have it like we see it and that means "the smack section bothers us". He loves to tell me my skin isn't thick enough, despite the fact that I'm not bothered by his bogus statements...It's his way of deflecting the conversation when he can't take the heat.

his skin is so thick he puts people on ignore
            sigpic

Comment

and trevor siemian won't? to be honest, i like the chargers pass rush a little better considering you guys only have one true threat on the edge and the chargers have two. not to mention rivers will be able to step up in the pocket easier than siemian in this game i think.

both teams are going to need to establish a running game if they expect to win.

and yet with a much worse oline last year they still managed to keep your sacks to 3 in 2 games...meanwhile the broncos had 6...and none were Ware and only .5 was ray
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                yawn poor little baby...to bad you r depth sucks and your qb cant carry his team...lose a few players and the whole team crumbles...a sign of weakness
                oh i'm sorry your weak ass made up argument got destroyed. tell me again how having every single one of your offensive weapons is the same as being down to your 4th and 5th receiver and RB.

tell me again how the bolts lost most of their key players twords the end of the season LMAOI!!
                Last edited by baphamet; 09-11-2017, 04:25 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Here is the difference We had an elite QB able to make up for personnel losses! Your team has Philip Rivers. He is good with talent around him with out it he is 4-12ish
                  nope, i stated the difference with 100% factual evidence.

manning had all of his weapons and the 3rd ranked offensive line according to PFF in 2013, rivers lost most of his weapons and had the 31st ranked OL according to pff.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...-line-rankings
                  https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...es-this-season

yet you think it was the QB difference?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    my team? no. you rage every time i talk smack to you just like frey does.

i don't care, keep crying you two, you going to be crying real hard after tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

oh i'm sorry your weak ass made up argument got destroyed. tell me again how having every single one of your offensive weapons is the same as being down to your 4th and 5th receiver and RB.

tell me again how the bolts lost most of their key players twords the end of the season LMAOI!!

is this where were supposed to cry in anguish over your sad story?

good teams overcome and don't go 4-12 5-11...sorry its just the way it is
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        is this where were supposed to cry in anguish over your sad story?

good teams overcome and don't go 4-12 5-11...sorry its just the way it is
                        what sad story? you tried to make a failed argument and got beat down. you don't know what you are talking about arapaho, that much is evident.
                        sigpic

Comment

what sad story? you tried to make a failed argument and got beat down. you don't know what you are talking about arapaho, that much is evident.

making a whiney excuse over and over isn't beating down any one...sorry
                          sigpic

Comment

Funny story, our front seven looks just fine. Baph fails again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Looked like Joey Bosa was some bum getting crossed over at the park by Allen Iverson (Trevor Siemian) on that td.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Baph as a reminder. Shaq Barrett. We mentioned him to you earlier, but you were too busy mocking us. Enjoy son!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X