No announcement yet.

broncos front 7 not looking so hot with the injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the Chargers averaged 2.9 yards per carry against a banged up, mangled, hot mess.

I'll take it!

Comment

Gotsis (finally) showing up was nice to see

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        Wow, the Chargers averaged 2.9 yards per carry against a banged up, mangled, hot mess.

I'll take it!
        I know, he was so worried about our front 7...where's your offensive line bro?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

double von miller wherever he goes and that front 7 is looking pretty mediocre right now. nevermind rivers, how are you guys going to stop gordon?

LOL the broncos look more beat up than the chargers do currently, going to be funny to see you guys resist making the injury excuse after you lose.
          😂😂😂 lolololololol!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            ������ lolololololol!
            hey look! its a fairweahter! lololololololol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I know, he was so worried about our front 7...where's your offensive line bro?
              still didn't play well at all.
              sigpic

Comment

says the guy who ran his mouth and refused to show up until the next day
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

still didn't play well at all.
                  We played head and shoulders ahead of you until your team got some fluky bailout assistance..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    We played head and shoulders ahead of you until your team got some fluky bailout assistance..
                    Are you referring to the BIGGEST non call of a Pass Interference that the NFL has ever seen? Then if you aren't , you should!
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                      Are you referring to the BIGGEST non call of a Pass Interference that the NFL has ever seen? Then if you aren't , you should!
                      That and the fumble that wasn't a fumble because Charles arm was on the ground before the ball came loose.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        I was here week 17 of last year and now week 1 I'm not understanding what I've missed, help me out baph? Or are you mad I didn't run smack all preseason and say how my team was the bestest like you?
                        Wow your team was healthy and we were missing starters on defense ( Ray and Crick) and lost our best online man (Leary) and still beat your team who like last year you swear has a better roster.
                        Denver was better on defense, better at running the ball, better passing, and better on special teams, I guess it was our coaching? Oh and your Qb said the stadium was as loud as ever, yeah a better fan base too! 46 years of sellouts while your team has to play in a soccer stadium in LA! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X