The Collapse Begins Tonight for Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Collapse Begins Tonight for Denver

Denver Broncos.....pffff.....what a joke.

Folks, seriously, I already forgot the name of your wanna be QB and that fake running game of yours

The San Diego (oops) I mean LA Chargers are going to run all over Denverhs porous defense

Speak your mind don key fans, you know I'm right

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Being in the east coast time zone sucks at the moment but I took a 3 hour nap so i am not a wreck tomorrow at work. eat a bag of man parts Norings ya fair weather fan

Go Broncos
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Great thread
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

As the old saying goes...You can't fix stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Folks, seriously, I already forgot the name of your wanna be QB and that fake running game of yours

The San Diego (oops) I mean LA Chargers are going to run all over Denverhs porous defense

Did you bump your head?

You should hope the Chargers try to out-tank the Jets so you can get a high draft pick. Maybe upgrade the Can't Block Zone.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Originally posted by noringnoglory View Post
              denver broncos.....pffff.....what a joke.

Folks, seriously, i already forgot the name of your wanna be qb and that fake running game of yours

the san diego (oops) i mean la chargers are going to run all over denverhs porous defense

speak your mind don key fans, you know i'm right

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Gaze neut gaze!

lol roflmao
              sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

So good of you to show up for your once annual post. Have fun going back into hiding.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, did I hear the phone ring? Another business trip. What luck.

Hey, at least think of all those frequent flyer miles you rack up. :thumb:

Comment

Well there was a bit of a collapse in the 4th quarter, but when you get to open against a bad team like the Chargers you can afford to make some mistakes and still come out with a win.
                    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      So good of you to show up for your once annual post. Have fun going back into hiding.
                      I foresee him leaving very quickly for an extended business trip.
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Nice block to win the game in the end. Wasn't expecting that. Oh well, 15 more games to go. Good luck boys (until we meet again)

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Nice block to win the game in the end. Wasn't expecting that. Oh well, 15 more games to go. Good luck boys (until we meet again)

so long until your troll business brings you back our way
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

It's sad and a bit pathetic that NoRing's came back before Baph...baphy is always so loud and proud, but boy...he sure shut up hasn't he?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              It's sad and a bit pathetic that NoRing's came back before Baph...baphy is always so loud and proud, but boy...he sure shut up hasn't he?
                              He was spotted running the hell outta town earlier yesterday evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X