Good effort Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good effort Chargers

The refs did their best to make a game out of it but we held on. Either your front 7 is really solid this year, or our o-line is just beyond horrid. Bosa looked good aside from Trevor juking his shorts off for the TD. Ingram had a solid night as well.
    sigpic

Give me a break! aside from 2 fluke turnovers this game is on cruise control...we kicked their ass!

don't ever feed a troll
    sigpic

Comment

Can't believe I stayed up for this laugher.

Why do the Chargers away uniforms look like long underwear they duct taped numbers to in their garage?

And, is it a requirement to have hair extensions?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        The refs did their best to make a game out of it but we held on. Either your front 7 is really solid this year, or our o-line is just beyond horrid. Bosa looked good aside from Trevor juking his shorts off for the TD. Ingram had a solid night as well.
        We ran on them at will...4.0 average and it was 5.6 until they knew we were going to try and run out the clock. The SD pass rush looked pretty good Trevor helped out a bit by running into a couple of sacks ala Kyle Orton.LOL . Excuses are for the losers so lets hear it !
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        LOL the back up? yeah i have seen him play a little bit. dude was the 32nd ranked edge defender last season according to PFF so he could probably be a starter on a team lacking edge defenders, like denver currently.

the broncos have one guy the chargers need to worry about and like i said it will be easier for rivers to step up in the pocket, the chargers DL is one of their strongest units on the entire team which includes solid depth.
        Shaq had a pretty good game I would say and our RBs and Oline had their way with that Dline of yours in the run game !
        well you have one decent interior lineman healthy, other than that you are very thin on the DL. the only way rivers gets harassed more than TS is if the broncos OL plays much better than the chargers, that's it.

i'm sure the broncos will apply pressure but it will be more manageable than in years past and that will also put more pressure on your secondary IMO
        I told you we have good back ups. They looked better than your starters minus Bosa
        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        We actually have good backups lol Thats what makes a good team.

Bottom line our practice squad NT is better than any of your Guards so how exactly do you think that will have any barring on the game?
        That NT got called up and played great run defense..couldnt block the guy with double teams!
        you wish that was true, don't you? you don't even have a true backup NT right now

the only one you have is peko and he is old and bad. even he isn't as good of a player as slausen currently so try again lol

the only current DL you have worst a crap and healthy is wolfe, only edge rusher worth a crap is von miller.......so to summarize, you have one decent DL'man and LB'er and one great edge ruser in your front 7.

this is supposed to be the defense that will carry a bad offense like they did in 2015? LOL dont make me laugh!
        What bad offense? That defense was steller and only getting better.
        that was against arguably the worst OL in football which is totally rebuilt this season. not to mention you had threats on both edges either with ware or ray, now you have miller and a backup who's never been asked to start a full season.

most of his production came with fresh legs.
        :dance:

With 10:44 left in the game Rivers is 12 of 18 for 89 yards . Gordon has a 3.2 ave on 15 carries for 48 yards Lets be honest this game wasnt really close. The Chargers were out played and out coached. A lucky bounce here on a no call PI and a questionable fumble.

I will end this exteemly fun post for me with one final fail for Barph.

now in game 1, gates is going to break the TE TD record as well and for that you guys should feel special!
        and NO
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          We ran on them at will...4.0 average and it was 5.6 until they knew we were going to try and run out the clock. The SD pass rush looked pretty good Trevor helped out a bit by running into a couple of sacks ala Kyle Orton.LOL . Excuses are for the losers so lets hear it ! Shaq had a pretty good game I would say and our RBs and Oline had their way with that Dline of yours in the run game !
          I told you we have good back ups. They looked better than your starters minus Bosa That NT got called up and played great run defense..couldnt block the guy with double teams! What bad offense? That defense was steller and only getting better.

:dance:

With 10:44 left in the game Rivers is 12 of 18 for 89 yards . Gordon has a 3.2 ave on 15 carries for 48 yards Lets be honest this game wasnt really close. The Chargers were out played and out coached. A lucky bounce here on a no call PI and a questionable fumble.

I will end this exteemly fun post for me with one final fail for Barph.

and NO
          I should clarify. When I was talking about their front seven looking good, I mean in pass rushing. And that's probably more our putrid o-line. They couldn't stop our run game. TS made bosa look like a fool.
          sigpic

Comment

O line wasn't bad. Watson was terrible and clearly the weak link. Garcia was benched and the line improved. Losing Leary hurt but I don't think McGovern is bad. Being next to Watson provably hurt him more than anything. Bolles was fantastic though. That hooking was Watson getting destroyed and forcing Trevor to run outside of bolles.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

The Broncos dominated through all 3 qts into the fourth but then I seen them getting comfortable and trying to work the clock to early which led to a turn over and a momentum shift. The defense held up but I hope the offensive play callers learned from this.

Also Menelik Watson? Does he not know that hes allowed to punch? lol Damn play with a sense of pride!

Comment

Bolles held up against Bosa but Menelik Watson was dominated. Hope they can correct it or next man up!

Comment

I should clarify. When I was talking about their front seven looking good, I mean in pass rushing. And that's probably more our putrid o-line. They couldn't stop our run game. TS made bosa look like a fool.
                  I wasn't critiquing you at all. I knew what ya meant.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                  X