• Show
Clear All

• Tellway
    replied
    Hey bro you keep this up and im gonna have to question your fanhood lol

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    You're right but they shut us out so....

Leave a comment:

• Tellway
    replied
    Chargette neutlers never won a super bowl EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

Gaze neuts gaze!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Know your place neuts, and GAZE!!!

Lol roflmao

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    The game of the weak is [email protected] combined 0-8 looking to see who the real loser of the toilet bowl is! It could only be more fitting if it was at the stubhub which actually looks like a toilet from the air

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Say what?

He's already planning his draft party with NoRings.
    Hmmm....sounds like the Parcheesi Board is gonna get dusted off.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Wow! Our little buddy Baph has really got to be down in the dumps right now!

Say what?

He's already planning his draft party with NoRings.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Wow! Our little buddy Baph has really got to be down in the dumps right now!

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Identity. The Chargers have none. They are the away team when they are on the road and when they are in LA. Their owner has proven he is not interested in the franchises value to it's fans and abandoned them.

It's hard to win when you have no real reason to do so. Booed at home and booed on the road... why bother.
    I'm thinking about going to the Broncos game. Who knew I could go to a home game right here in California! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Gosh, but I thought that without the injuries the chargers were just going to steam roll us and were playoff bound? Were we not told that the only reason that the chargers sucked the last two season was the injuries? How can they still be 0-4, gosh i'm just so confused.
    Identity. The Chargers have none. They are the away team when they are on the road and when they are in LA. Their owner has proven he is not interested in the franchises value to it's fans and abandoned them.

It's hard to win when you have no real reason to do so. Booed at home and booed on the road... why bother.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Gosh, but I thought that without the injuries the chargers were just going to steam roll us and were playoff bound? Were we not told that the only reason that the chargers sucked the last two season was the injuries? How can they still be 0-4, gosh i'm just so confused.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tellway
    replied
    Chargettes 0 and 4 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

Well it looks like that nasty drooling chimp we name barph last year isn't going anywhere. Can i please get
    help from someone on when the dischargettes are officially eliminated. Its just too much number crunching
    this early in the season...

Gaze neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

lol roflmao

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    How about Trasladarse? It's Spanish for relocate.
    I like it but more so like this Traslad_arse! It fits them better.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    How about Trasladarse? It's Spanish for relocate.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    I still say rejected or rejects because it's happening in LA now as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X