Where is baph...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is baph...?

I read the smack posts often, and all I heard was he is the first to come back and how all the Broncos fans don't.... I mean he literally said it like 46 time in one thread. I don't talk in the smack section hardly at all, but where the heck are ya Baph? come on out. I don't know if this is a CoC violation if it is sorry, but jeez this guy taking all that all month and not even a quick good game...lol
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
    I read the smack posts often, and all I heard was he is the first to come back and how all the Broncos fans don't.... I mean he literally said it like 46 time in one thread. I don't talk in the smack section hardly at all, but where the heck are ya Baph? come on out. I don't know if this is a CoC violation if it is sorry, but jeez this guy taking all that all month and not even a quick good game...lol
    hes just doing what he always does...disappear after running his mouth and losing
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

He actually said he would be here today win or lose some time yesterday.

He started doing this last year after he realized how crappy his team was. It gives him time to cry and deflect blame in private before he does it publicly :thumb:
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

He started doing this last year after he realized how crappy his team was. It gives him time to cry and deflect blame in private before he does it publicly :thumb:
        Is he on a business trip with noring
        sigpic

Comment

I think he is at TammyBrady12 house...both crying on one another's shoulder
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Is he on a business trip with noring
            Noring actually showed up in his collapse thread
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

well since bap showed once again to be a gutless troll who can dish it but refuses to take it

I shall play the part of baprod today

what do you mean where am I...im always here in smack unlike you bronco fans...just because my nokia flip phone cant access the forum doesn't mean Im not here...clearly I got under your skins because my smack is always 100% correct
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                well since bap showed once again to be a gutless troll who can dish it but refuses to take it

I shall play the part of baprod today

what do you mean where am I...im always here in smack unlike you bronco fans...just because my nokia flip phone cant access the forum doesn't mean Im not here...clearly I got under your skins because my smack is always 100% correct
                Alright, that's convinced me, baph must be your alternate troll account. You know him too well for it to be a coincidence
                sigpic

Comment

arapa bap
                  you donk fans think you looked good, our oline was rusty and needs to gel, as you seen once we turned rivers loose he shredded your pathetic defense, and our defense destroyed your garbage offense

just wait you have to come to our lil league soccer stadium and those 5,000 charger fans are going to give us a home field advantage and destroy your team...and as always I will be there after the win
                  sigpic

Comment

Common guys... ya this is smack...but Baph always comes back and takes his hits like a man....

You a know it... you miss him so much after 1 day you started a thread
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Common guys... ya this is smack...but Baph always comes back and takes his hits like a man....

waiting 2-3 days isn't manly....sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

arapa bap

thank you...I am the best smack talker this board has ever seen...you donks fear me and I easily get under your skin...that said your right I am always here after a win...sadly my nokia flip phone wouldnt allow me to access this board after the game to show my face...since I'm on a busi....ahm I mean since I got so plastered a the bar last night and just waking up....I mean the internet in Nebraska is out its taking me a while to get back
                        sigpic

Comment

This is good, it'll work against him in his argument of always being here to eat crow. No matter what the excuse will be, it is too much of a coincidence for anyone to believe him or allow him the benefit of the doubt. We'll all know that he is lying.

We should always throw it in his face. Perhaps it will keep him out of here for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            This is good, it'll work against him in his argument of always being here to eat crow. No matter what the excuse will be, it is too much of a coincidence for anyone to believe him or allow him the benefit of the doubt. We'll all know that he is lying.

We should always throw it in his face. Perhaps it will keep him out of here for a while.
                            what do you mean...I am arapa bap...and is here watching you donks look silly over beating a depleted charges team with like 22 players coming off major injuries...last year

I get under your skin that's why you don't want me here...my vast football skills and great smack
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

some of us have jobs and i even told you guys win or lose i wasn't coming back until today, i'm making my crow thread here in a minute.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X