• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barney took a cheap shot

https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/...trevor-siemian
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

He'll should get a hefty fine for that hit and, if the league genuinely supports player safety, a possible suspension.

I read some analysts calling that the dirtiest play of the week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      He'll should get a hefty fine for that hit and, if the league genuinely supports player safety, a possible suspension.

I read some analysts calling that the dirtiest play of the week 1.
      when you look at it now...you clearly see he knew what he was doing, he lowered his helmet and aimed for TS head...cheap play
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        when you look at it now...you clearly see he knew what he was doing, he lowered his helmet and aimed for TS head...cheap play
        Clearly going for payback after Siemens's made his boy Bosa look silly
        sigpic

Comment

kind of like the multiple cheap shots the broncos defense made on cam newton last year in the season opener, am i right?

by the way arapaho, when are you going to admit how wrong you were about melvin ingram after trashing him for literally years?

oh let me guess, you are still going to mention how few sacks he had when he as injured?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Clearly going for payback after Siemens's made his boy Bosa look silly
            clearly a fairweather smack talker on these forums somewhere.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              kind of like the multiple cheap shots the broncos defense made on cam newton last year in the season opener, am i right?

by the way arapaho, when are you going to admit how wrong you were about melvin ingram after trashing him for literally years?

oh let me guess, you are still going to mention how few sacks he had when he as injured?

Not say they did that but...... it's Cam...everyone wants to hit cam after seeing those outfits, his dabbing, and pout face. Who can hate on TS?
              sigpic

Comment

deflect deflect...lol it is the bap way...cam is a runner, cam is a threat to pull the ball down on any given play, that's the offense they run...and much like tebow when he ran ...you get nailed

a lot different than lowering your helmet on a stationary qb and targeting the head

of course that's football so I doubt you grasp the differance
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  deflect deflect...lol it is the bap way...cam is a runner, cam is a threat to pull the ball down on any given play, that's the offense they run...and much like tebow when he ran ...you get nailed

a lot different than lowering your helmet on a stationary qb and targeting the head

of course that's football so I doubt you grasp the differance
                  who's making excuses now?

what's good for the goose is good for the gander. besides, how the hell is he supposed to tackle TS with those t rex arms?

all smack aside, ive never seen so much crying from a fan of a winning team, are you alright dude?
                  sigpic

Comment

one is multiple? lol
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      one is multiple? lol
                      he got hit a couple times in the head IIRC.
                      sigpic

Comment

who's making excuses now?

what's good for the goose is good for the gander. besides, how the hell is he supposed to tackle TS with those t rex arms?

all smack aside, ive never seen so much crying from a fan of a winning team, are you alright dude?
                        Youi have a point about those t-rex arms.. "Rex" Ryan loves him ..Rexes stay together
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

he got hit a couple times in the head IIRC.
                          Nope just once that could be a launch . He lead with his head a few times but he was running and we had 2 fines. Truth is Cams a sissy and it broke him. Trevor just maned up:thumb:

Comment

i was right about one thing last night at least.....

the trevor siemian man sammich was served up last night. lol

http://www.chargers.com/video/2017/0...ritical-moment

i feel bad for the DL guys, they played good enough to win and the rest of the team came out flat.
                            sigpic

Comment

the trevor siemian man sammich was served up last night. lol

http://www.chargers.com/video/2017/0...ritical-moment

i feel bad for the DL guys, they played good enough to win and the rest of the team came out flat.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X