barney took a cheap shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet
    then how come you were all not disgusted by your team doing it to cam newton? in fact dude had to launch himself upwards twords cam's head, he was clearly trying to hit him in the head and you all laughed it off.

just pointing out the obvious double standard.
    Man you'd make a terrific patriots fan...They love to deflect by bringing up irrelevant things that happened in the past too...
    sigpic

Comment

https://youtu.be/44dI5xpg4PQ

There you go bap...two of the NFL greats explaining it

It's no different than when tebow was here running the read option... the open consensus was to stop him hit him ... and Tim got drilled constantly

Cam can't expect to use his threat as a runner in multiple called runs...and pull up and pass when he sees he's gonna get hit

And again... totally different than Melvin tucking his tiny arms in and launching head first into a stationary qb head

If you can't grasp that... stick to the koolaid boards
      Last edited by arapaho; 09-13-2017, 04:05 PM.
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

That was a low blow .......a cheap shot. There was absolute purpose behind that kind of targetting.

Von Miller doesn't head hunt. Von is so awesome and he respects his colleagues. He will pull up and try to NOT injure the people he tackles
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          many many of you were here laughing about it, i can't remember who in particular and i honestly don't care.
          It was prolly me. I laugh at stuff like that when no one else does. :thumb:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Man you'd make a terrific patriots fan...They love to deflect by bringing up irrelevant things that happened in the past too...
            i like pointing out how hypocritical you all are and it shows daily.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              https://youtu.be/44dI5xpg4PQ

There you go bap...two of the NFL greats explaining it

It's no different than when tebow was here running the read option... the open consensus was to stop him hit him ... and Tim got drilled constantly

Cam can't expect to use his threat as a runner in multiple called runs...and pull up and pass when he sees he's gonna get hit

And again... totally different than Melvin tucking his tiny arms in and launching head first into a stationary qb head

If you can't grasp that... stick to the koolaid boards
              notice ray lewis' argument at the very beginning of that video. when he says players are different sizes. cam newton is 3 inches taller than TS, if melvin was head hunting so was your team, trying to hit him in the head.

it doesn't even look like he hit TS in the head anyways when you slow it down frame by frame but i honestly don't care, ill leave the crying to the whiny cry babies.
              sigpic

Comment

notice ray lewis' argument at the very beginning of that video. when he says players are different sizes. cam newton is 3 inches taller than TS, if melvin was head hunting so was your team, trying to hit him in the head.

it doesn't even look like he hit TS in the head anyways when you slow it down frame by frame but i honestly don't care, ill leave the crying to the whiny cry babies.
                No need to cry and whine about it Barph he got fined case closed
                Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Melvin Ingram has been fined $24,309 by the NFL for a late hit on Denver Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian in Week 1, according to the Denver Post’s Nicki Jhabvala.

During Denver’s 24-21 win over Los Angeles on “Monday Night Football,” Ingram launched his helmet into Siemian’s head and neck area after the football had already been thrown. The play can be seen below:
                http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...revor-siemian/
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  No need to cry and whine about it Barph he got fined case closed http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...revor-siemian/
                  Awwwwww Yeeeeeeah!

BLAM! BLAM!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    No need to cry and whine about it Barph he got fined case closed http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...revor-siemian/
                    not saying it isn't true but i don't think it's true lol

still no official word anywhere, just some donko beat writer and her "sourse"

so keep whining dude, i know you will
                    sigpic

Comment

not saying it isn't true but i don't think it's true lol

still no official word anywhere, just some donko beat writer and her "sourse"

so keep whining dude, i know you will
                      Been reported at several or should I say "countless" different news sites!:thumb: You believe so much non-sense and don't believe facts that are put in front of you a lot so...what you "think" is irrelevant
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X