my thoughts on the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on the game.

okay enough feeding arapaho's trolling, let's get down to the nitty gritty.

Broncos......

played very well, looked much better than i thought offensively and defensively. i know i have been trashing trevor siemian for a while now but in this game he looked really good, i will admit.

i don't know how much of that was him being so good or the chargers secondary playing so flat, more on that later. either way though he was pretty on point and looked like a legit starter last night.

the broncos running game was pretty good as well although they still need to prove they can be consistent. the broncos front 7 looked and played much better than i thought but again, i don't know how much of that was them being great or the chargers OL being the same ole chargers OL.

all in all it was a good win for you guys and i'm sure you were quite relieved when that game tying FG was blocked, congrats!! :clap:

Chargers........

what can i say? the entire team came out flat other than the DL pretty much. rivers looked like a deer in headlights and i hated the offensive game plan. allen dropping multiple passes, i don't remember seeing henry out there, barely saw gates out there.......the offense looked like crap most the game.

the way the broncos were blitzing him and not letting him step up in the pocket was a really good game plan. it obviously ha a lot to do with the chargers offensive struggles.

defensively the secondary was totally flat, not even sure what the hell is going on there. the amount of pressure the chargers were putting on trevor siemian, there is no reason they should have been getting that open that easily and quickly.

the DL as i said earlier played pretty good, i know you guys are going to talk about that little juke trevor siemian laid on bosa but he and ingram were in his face a lot.

other than that i was pretty disappointed with the outcome, i would have still been disappointed had the chargers completed the 4th quarter comeback.

but like i said, all in all it was a good win for you guys and i was wrong about the outcome of this game, enjoy your win and enjoy your trolling
    sigpic

Charger's defense is scary. I didn't think they played flat at all... Trevor was fitting balls into really tiny windows with tight coverage. There weren't major blown coverages like there were with that post fumble play.

We should have put that game away. It shouldn't have even been close. Those turnovers gave you guys serious life.

Broncos defense was very impressive outside that 1 blown coverage. Run defense is seriously improved. The Chargers are a really good football team. I don't see them losing a lot of games this year. AFC West is miles ahead of other conferences for all-around strength.

Comment

Weak!

Denver dominated this game in all facets except pass protection and the score board! That's why the Chuggers looked bad.
      90% of the crap you talked was wrong and the above post is too!

Denvers run defense was steller the pass defense was too!Our QB wrs rbs and oline out played yours no matter what the stats say. There was no part of this game the Chargers were better in .
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Weak!

Denver dominated this game in all facets except pass protection and the score board! That's why the Chuggers looked bad.
        90% of the crap you talked was wrong and the above post is too!

Denvers run defense was steller the pass defense was too!Our QB wrs rbs and oline out played yours no matter what the stats say. There was no part of this game the Chargers were better in .
        tried to make at least one peaceful thread with all the other troll threads out there, should have known better lol

the chargers never opened up the passing game until later in the game

the very first time they went deep it went for 6. the chargers barely had either one of their great TE's out there, fact. oh and if you outplayed us so badly, why did you need a blocked kick to save your ass from the worst 4th quarter meltdown in broncos history?

i like how you say "no matter what the stats say" unless it's convenient for you, then that's the only argument you use

your team gave up 14 points in 70 seconds and tried to out choke the chargers lol
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Broncos......

played very well, looked much better than i thought offensively and defensively. i know i have been trashing trevor siemian for a while now but in this game he looked really good, i will admit.

i don't know how much of that was him being so good or the chargers secondary playing so flat, more on that later. either way though he was pretty on point and looked like a legit starter last night.

the broncos running game was pretty good as well although they still need to prove they can be consistent. the broncos front 7 looked and played much better than i thought but again, i don't know how much of that was them being great or the chargers OL being the same ole chargers OL.

all in all it was a good win for you guys and i'm sure you were quite relieved when that game tying FG was blocked, congrats!! :clap:

Chargers........

what can i say? the entire team came out flat other than the DL pretty much. rivers looked like a deer in headlights and i hated the offensive game plan. allen dropping multiple passes, i don't remember seeing henry out there, barely saw gates out there.......the offense looked like crap most the game.

the way the broncos were blitzing him and not letting him step up in the pocket was a really good game plan. it obviously ha a lot to do with the chargers offensive struggles.

defensively the secondary was totally flat, not even sure what the hell is going on there. the amount of pressure the chargers were putting on trevor siemian, there is no reason they should have been getting that open that easily and quickly.

the DL as i said earlier played pretty good, i know you guys are going to talk about that little juke trevor siemian laid on bosa but he and ingram were in his face a lot.

other than that i was pretty disappointed with the outcome, i would have still been disappointed had the chargers completed the 4th quarter comeback.

but like i said, all in all it was a good win for you guys and i was wrong about the outcome of this game, enjoy your win and enjoy your trolling
          trevor looked ok last year too...then as last night his struggles was pass protection, namely RT and some interior push when leary went out....other then that he played better than rivers

he had one pass that shoulda went the other way for six...and his int should have been a def holding , granted he was sacked a few times and the protection suspect in those but also the two at the end I'm putting as inexperience in recognizing a all out pass rush and checking into a play that limits it...he dropped back both times...he will improve

he passed into some tight windows so lets not make excuses and say your DBs played flat

the front seven is still not complete...and when ray comes back they will get after the qb so again...lets no make whiny little excuses about you don't know if the den front did good or your oline caved...you bragged non stop about vast improvments in the line
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

The only reason the dead bolts were able to come back was because the Broncos took their foot off the gas we all know this and perhaps VJ has learned from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              The only reason the dead bolts were able to come back was because the Broncos took their foot off the gas we all know this and perhaps VJ has learned from it.
              i was waiting for that argument to be made. how come you never used that excuse in like the 5 choke jobs the chargers had last season? the only difference between that and what happened with the chargers last season, is you had a guy block a FG kick.

oh and melvin ingram had a lot to do with it as well, how does taking your foot off the gas allow the opposing team's pass rush get to your QB? here is a clue for ya....... it doesn't happen.
              sigpic

Comment

i was waiting for that argument to be made. how come you never used that excuse in like the 5 choke jobs the chargers had last season? the only difference between that and what happened with the chargers last season, is you had a guy block a FG kick.

oh and melvin ingram had a lot to do with it as well, how does taking your foot off the gas allow the opposing team's pass rush get to your QB? here is a clue for ya....... it doesn't happen.
                Sure it does because the Broncos got comfortable and began to not play as hard as they were told to run the ball and work the clock. After the ass kicking they laid on the chargers, they didn't expect them to be capable of doing anything.

Comment

because you used the injury excuse constantly is my guess
                  sigpic

Comment

Played flat? Man, that's worse than blaming injuries...You can't even admit that your team wasn't the better team, you've gotta dress it up as "playing flat" as if it was just an off night and not your team taking a monumental dump like they've done for several years now, especially when it's on national tv.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Played flat? Man, that's worse than blaming injuries...You can't even admit that your team wasn't the better team, you've gotta dress it up as "playing flat" as if it was just an off night and not your team taking a monumental dump like they've done for several years now, especially when it's on national tv.
                      his team is like 3-11against us since Elway came back...and every loss has a excuse...none being our team is just better
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        his team is like 3-11against us since Elway came back...and every loss has a excuse...none being our team is just better
                        It was actually 2-10 going into the game, it's now 2-11. We own his pathetic team, but he seems to forget that fact quite frequently.
                        sigpic

Comment

tried to make at least one peaceful thread with all the other troll threads out there, should have known better lol

the very first time they went deep it went for 6. the chargers barely had either one of their great TE's out there, fact. oh and if you outplayed us so badly, why did you need a blocked kick to save your ass from the worst 4th quarter meltdown in broncos history?

i like how you say "no matter what the stats say" unless it's convenient for you, then that's the only argument you use

your team gave up 14 points in 70 seconds and tried to out choke the chargers lol
                          If you try and make a peaceful thread try admitting the better team won. Not "They came out flat" You didn't just come out flat they stayed flat because the Broncos flattened them.

The refs miss a PI call call and a blown coverage is the only reason they even had a shot.

10 minutes left and your team barely had 140 yards total offense while the Broncos had over 320. Our "bad Oline" ran on your "superior defensive line" at will and your team had 2.9ypc vs our" injury riddled inferior front 7 "..take out that 21 yards on the first play of the game and think about that average coming under 2 ypc lol DOMINATED

The Chargers couldnt open up the passing game until late when we played a softer scheme ...aka garbage time.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Broncos......

Chargers........

Great here are my thoughts....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Now gaze you neuty neuts lol roflmao
                            sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

It's simple Baphs you said your team was better and they lost, move on it's just week 1
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X