my thoughts on the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    It was actually 2-10 going into the game, it's now 2-11. We own his pathetic team, but he seems to forget that fact quite frequently.
    We split in elways first year under tebow
    We went 2-1 in 2013 by beating them in div end
    And split in 2016
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Good win by the Broncos. However, this weekend, they will lose by 14 points in my opinion against the best team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoscowboys View Post
        Good win by the Broncos. However, this weekend, they will lose by 14 points in my opinion against the best team in the league.
        Last time we lost to that team, Terrell Davis was in his rookie season.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          If you try and make a peaceful thread try admitting the better team won. Not "They came out flat" You didn't just come out flat they stayed flat because the Broncos flattened them.

The refs miss a PI call call and a blown coverage is the only reason they even had a shot.

10 minutes left and your team barely had 140 yards total offense while the Broncos had over 320. Our "bad Oline" ran on your "superior defensive line" at will and your team had 2.9ypc vs our" injury riddled inferior front 7 "..take out that 21 yards on the first play of the game and think about that average coming under 2 ypc lol DOMINATED

The Chargers couldnt open up the passing game until late when we played a softer scheme ...aka garbage time.
          nice excuse making, even in victory

i seen a few missed calls that went the broncos way as well, like a missed roughing the passer when a broncos player knocked rivers down a good 2 seconds after he threw the ball. did i whine and cry about it? all i see is crying from broncos fans even in victory.

yes the chargers came out flat, sorry you disagree. the better team won that day but that game doesn't define a season, even if it does to you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            It's simple Baphs you said your team was better and they lost, move on it's just week 1
            i can move on just fine, look at all you broncos fans losing your minds because i didn't show up right away even when you all knew that i would when i said i would.

if i am to move on will i be called out for ignoring what the broncos fans are saying to me? yep absolutely!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

i seen a few missed calls that went the broncos way as well, like a missed roughing the passer when a broncos player knocked rivers down a good 2 seconds after he threw the ball. did i whine and cry about it? all i see is crying from broncos fans even in victory.

yes the chargers came out flat, sorry you disagree. the better team won that day but that game doesn't define a season, even if it does to you.
              Makes fun of someone else's excuses proceeds to keep making excuses himself. Saying the chargers came out flat is stupid but if you want to believe that than you must accept others excuses because that is what you are doing so what is it?

You proceed to keep using that backhanded excuse than want to call out other people making excuses like you. How about stop being such hypocrite and calling out others for making excuses if that is what you have been doing the whole time.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Makes fun of someone else's excuses proceeds to keep making excuses himself. Saying the chargers came out flat is stupid but if you want to believe that than you must accept others excuses because that is what you are doing so what is it?

You proceed to keep using that backhanded excuse than want to call out other people making excuses like you. How about stop being such hypocrite and calling out others for making excuses if that is what you have been doing the whole time.
                crying about the refs is 100% excuse making, being critical of my team is not.

its like you expect me to say the broncos are so great and the chargers played their best game but lost when that clearly was not the case.

they looked terrible and out of sync and the broncos looked about as good as i have seen them since their SB win, until the 4th quarter at least.

there is no hidden agenda behind that, it's not a backhanded compliment. stop crying about it. by the way, where were you before the game? scared out of your damn mind like 58miller and the other fairweathers i'm sure
                sigpic

Comment

its like you expect me to say the broncos are so great and the chargers played their best game but lost when that clearly was not the case.

they looked terrible and out of sync and the broncos looked about as good as i have seen them since their SB win, until the 4th quarter at least.

there is no hidden agenda behind that, it's not a backhanded compliment. stop crying about it. by the way, where were you before the game? scared out of your damn mind like 58miller and the other fairweathers i'm sure
                  or maybe...the broncos just like the last few years, are simply better more well rounded team than the bolts...the bolts are 3-11 since Elway got here against the broncos...make all the excuses you want, the broncos are just better
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

No you have been making it sound like the only reason denver won was because the chargers were flat that is excuse making.

And denver played their best football since our Superbowl yet denver was switching players up to get the best players on the field. The starting left guard got benched early in the game because he was playing poorly. That doesn't happen if you are playing the best football since the Superbowl. You flat out made a backhanded comment to try to get your chargers of the hook by saying they were flat. I know it and you know it the only reason you made that comment was it was a blatant excuse for you chargers to exclaim away their poor play.

I was here but talking football to you is about as productive as useful as talking to Kid with their fingers in their ears yelling LALALALALALA. So when talking football is out the window what else is there to do? Troll? I don't do that or not post that is the route I went. Because there wasn't any football talk going on it was you trolling and after a while of calling out your stupidity and watching you just spin it gets old.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

playing flat, hilarious. Were you in the locker room?

I was at the game. The Chargers were pretty fired up at the beginning. Denver was better and beat them.

Playing flat----fake news.

Comment

Excuses are for losers such as the chargers and their fans . We won and dominated doing so! Why should or would I make an excuse for winning? You understand that winning is good right? It has been a while since your team was a winner I guess you forget!

Did you see your LT choke tackle our back up pass rusher on the long TD pass ? Thats called blatant holding and on a guy you think sucks lol http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...ers-touchdown/

The roughing the pass play you made up ..yes made up. Got video? Nah and you cant get it..2 seconds is a long time liar
                        Last edited by Beagle; 09-13-2017, 02:30 PM.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          No you have been making it sound like the only reason denver won was because the chargers were flat that is excuse making.

And denver played their best football since our Superbowl yet denver was switching players up to get the best players on the field. The starting left guard got benched early in the game because he was playing poorly. That doesn't happen if you are playing the best football since the Superbowl. You flat out made a backhanded comment to try to get your chargers of the hook by saying they were flat. I know it and you know it the only reason you made that comment was it was a blatant excuse for you chargers to exclaim away their poor play.

I was here but talking football to you is about as productive as useful as talking to Kid with their fingers in their ears yelling LALALALALALA. So when talking football is out the window what else is there to do? Troll? I don't do that or not post that is the route I went. Because there wasn't any football talk going on it was you trolling and after a while of calling out your stupidity and watching you just spin it gets old.
                          Exactly...Just a lot of ego stroking on baphs part and claiming that we were being blindly optimistic (which we were not based on past history and current standing) On paper, we were the better team going into the game, we were the better team going out, but Baph doesn't want to talk about that, he just wants to over-inflate his team and whine about how we never take him seriously...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            Excuses are for losers such as the chargers and their fans . We won and dominated doing so! Why should or would I make an excuse for winning? You understand that winning is good right? It has been a while since your team was a winner I guess you forget!

Did you see your LT choke tackle our back up pass rusher on the long TD pass ? Thats called blatant holding and on a guy you think sucks lol http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...ers-touchdown/

The roughing the pass play you made up ..yes made up. Got video? Nah and you cant get it..2 seconds is a long time liar
                            Thanks for bringing up that holding call. Without that blatent hold, he'd have gotten to Rivers and face planted him before the TD ever happened...It was amazing to me just how much holding the chargers got away with...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Thanks for bringing up that holding call. Without that blatent hold, he'd have gotten to Rivers and face planted him before the TD ever happened...It was amazing to me just how much holding the chargers got away with...
                              I feel the same, without that assistance they most likely don't rally like they did and settle for field goals.

Comment

2 thoughts about the game:
                                - the last 2 minutes of that game should be mandatory viewing for anyone suggesting P. Rivers belongs in the HoF. What a complete and total train wreck.
                                - which team iS the real Denver Broncos: the first 3 qtrs or the last. Ultimately they are probably somewhere in the middle. Results from the Cowboys game should clear up the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X