Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    2 thoughts about the game:
    - the last 2 minutes of that game should be mandatory viewing for anyone suggesting P. Rivers belongs in the HoF. What a complete and total train wreck.
    - which team iS the real Denver Broncos: the first 3 qtrs or the last. Ultimately they are probably somewhere in the middle. Results from the Cowboys game should clear up the picture.
    The last Quarter came down to 3 plays... The long bomb TD where Barrett was in a choke hold, the no-call pass interference (and yes it was PI, the WR ran past the LoS and was tackled back to the line of scrimmage.) and a fumble where JC's arm was on the ground at the same moment the ball began to be pulled free (IMO, it wasn't a fumble, but it was so close, I understand why it was called one even if I don't agree with it)

We'll see which one is the real Broncos, but my inclination is that we dominated them for 3 and 1/4th quarters and then they got a lot of fluky help for 3/4th of a quarter.
    sigpic

Comment

chargers gonna charger....
      sigpic

Comment

the chargers are not going to the playoffs with the kind of piss poor run blocking they have. their defense looked bad for a second straight week too except this time the miami offense didn't give the pass rush time to get to cutler.

now the chargers have the chiefs at home and are staring a 0-3 start in the face. i know most of you are not surprised.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          the chargers are not going to the playoffs with the kind of piss poor run blocking they have. their defense looked bad for a second straight week too except this time the miami offense didn't give the pass rush time to get to cutler.

now the chargers have the chiefs at home and are staring a 0-3 start in the face. i know most of you are not surprised.
          Not at all
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

You are right-ding-ding-ding! No one is surprised.

And no one really cares because talking smack about the Chargers is like talking smack about the Washington Generals.

Maybe the NFL will trade the Chargers for a more competitive Canadian Team?

What is your favorite Canadian city Baph?
            sigpic

Comment

Not even slightly no....
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X