WHO could have seen THIS coming?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO could have seen THIS coming?????

:thumb: STILL tix available ! In LA. For the Charredgirls game. IN A 27K SEAT STADIUM!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! We have a LOT of High School Stadiums here in Oklahoma that get more fans on a Friday night then that! LOL!:thumb:
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    :thumb: STILL tix available ! In LA. For the Charredgirls game. IN A 27K SEAT STADIUM!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! We have a LOT of High School Stadiums here in Oklahoma that get more fans on a Friday night then that! LOL!:thumb:
    I can attest to that. Great football state.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Oh boy. I actually feel bad for the chargers. No fanbase, no home-field advantage no matter WHERE they go to. Part of me wishes they could actually win a Super Bowl for once in their life.

Then again, the Legacy of Failure video is what I'm waiting for about the Chargers, so there's that. But I think I'll tide myself over with the Lowcow video.

Comment

No bueno, no bueno at all

Comment

Really all kidding aside, I want the Chargers in San Diego, the Raiders in Oakland, Seattle back in the AFC West! And while I have my wish list out, the Broncos old Unis back, and the Upper Deck at the Stadium to be ALL METAL again!!! Not too much to ask for is it???
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            I can attest to that. Great football state.
            Texas has Oklahoma beat though! My Nephew is in the Band at Allen Texas, the Stadium is worth 70$ MILLION!!! The band is bigger then most COLLEGE STADIUMS!!!! When they go on road games they take TEN BUSES just for the BAND! 2 years ago they played in the Rose Bowl Parade and flew on 4 separate flights! It's so big because they REFUSE to split up the High School. Plus there is no room to grow or move, being a suburb of Dallas. It's unreal!
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

It gets worse. The Rams are also in town this weekend. So you're looking at two teams with little interest dividing a small crowd. That's like two hyenas sharing a baby elephant. If that elephant was a porcelain figurine.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                It gets worse. The Rams are also in town this weekend. So you're looking at two teams with little interest dividing a small crowd. That's like two hyenas sharing a baby elephant. If that elephant was a porcelain figurine.
                What's sad about the Rams is they only had 25,000 in attendance. That's with tickets at $6 per ticket....That's pathetic. I'd go see a team I don't even like for $6. worst fans of all time in the San Diego/LA area.

Should have moved them to someplace like San Antonio.
                sigpic

Comment

Certainly not these guys.
                  (The girls "trying" to be sexy is comical at best)

Also, in the spirit of smack,
                  I would change the "Blue and Yellow" lyric to "No Lombardi"

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    What's sad about the Rams is they only had 25,000 in attendance. That's with tickets at $6 per ticket....That's pathetic. I'd go see a team I don't even like for $6. worst fans of all time in the San Diego/LA area.

Should have moved them to someplace like San Antonio.
                    I Agree and dare I say it but Kroenke should had moved his team to Oakland and built a stadium there.

I'm not standing up for that city by any means but he'd making a lot more in revenue and they'd appreciate the team.

The dead bolts should had ignored the NFL's ramblings about a huge TV market in LA and moved their team to San Antonio or even St. Louis perhaps. Perhaps they'd have their own stadium there, not to mention a Fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                      Texas has Oklahoma beat though! My Nephew is in the Band at Allen Texas, the Stadium is worth 70$ MILLION!!! The band is bigger then most COLLEGE STADIUMS!!!! When they go on road games they take TEN BUSES just for the BAND! 2 years ago they played in the Rose Bowl Parade and flew on 4 separate flights! It's so big because they REFUSE to split up the High School. Plus there is no room to grow or move, being a suburb of Dallas. It's unreal!
                      That is crazy.
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Wow funny I was just reading this on msn

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...ums/ar-AArTqkb

The fact that the Chargers can't find 27,000 fans to fill their tiny soccer stadium home for their opener in a new city would be shocking if you hadn't followed this move from the beginning. But, let's be real: there is zero buzz around the team, fan outreach efforts have been widely mocked and San Diego fans have abandoned the franchise en masse after the way the team's ownership treated its former city. No matter how much lipstick the NFL tries to put on that situation, it's always going to look like a pig.

hahah

meanwhile.....

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/1...rs-attendance/

Broncos Extend Sellout Streak To 388 Games, Longest In NFL
                        Last edited by Firstwave64; 09-14-2017, 06:50 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                          Certainly not these guys.
                          (The girls "trying" to be sexy is comical at best)

Also, in the spirit of smack,
                          I would change the "Blue and Yellow" lyric to "No Lombardi"

I always wondered what Baphs and No Ring looked like
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            I always wondered what Baphs and No Ring looked like
                            I wonder how much money went into that stupid video all the while the team was attempting to get a new stadium built. Way to support the team barph and NoRings

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              Exactly! What made the greedy NFL think that moving two teams to LA was a good idea?
                              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
                              X