Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    That is crazy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gqntF79AI Yeah, it IS CRAZY!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
      They sell out, EVERY GAME! These are RESERVED SEATS! Season TICKETS! FOR A HIGH SCHOOL!!!! It is unbelievable!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Exactly! What made the greedy NFL think that moving two teams to LA was a good idea?
        The same person that thinks more of anything is good. Why have one large pizza when you can have two?! Maybe I just want one pizza, so two is too much.

LA has shown they (the people) don't want an NFL team. They lost the Raiders and the Rams. Now, the Rams and Chargers destroyed their fan base in hopes of gaining a new lackluster one in LA.

It backfired, unsurprisingly but now they are stuck in LA as they both burned their bridges in St. Louis and San Diego. It's not just them either - the NFL at large is falling too.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

They sell out, EVERY GAME! These are RESERVED SEATS! Season TICKETS! FOR A HIGH SCHOOL!!!! It is unbelievable!
          wE HAVE SEASON TICKETS TO OUR hs TOO AND RESERVED SECTIONS BUT IT ONLY SEATS LIKE 4000

Cap lock and too lazy atm to correct
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

The person in charge of that Band deserves a raise..every year just for coming back!
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Who could have seen verrett already injured in week two
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

wE HAVE SEASON TICKETS TO OUR hs TOO AND RESERVED SECTIONS BUT IT ONLY SEATS LIKE 4000

Cap lock and too lazy atm to correct
                It is crazy how some High Schools take their Football way too seriously!
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

That's just part of the story! EVERY one of these kids have frown up with each other , since theres only one High School, and they are all TIGHT KNIT FAMILIES! They parents ALL travel to almost every away game, and to every performance like the Rose Bowl parade!!! That's why when the team travels, there is something like 10,000 Players, Parents, Band Members, Fans, of Allen Texas High School that's gonna INVADE your Stadium!!! Never seen anything like it ever!

By the way they are ranked #4 in the Nation, have a winning streak of 47, and haven't lost lin 5 years!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

:thumb: STILL tix available ! In LA. For the Charredgirls game. IN A 27K SEAT STADIUM!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! We have a LOT of High School Stadiums here in Oklahoma that get more fans on a Friday night then that! LOL!:thumb:
                    I bought mine!!! Apparently I'm fair weather fan to baphs even though I've been to more of his teams home games than him in the last 5 years
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      I bought mine!!! Apparently I'm fair weather fan to baphs even though I've been to more of his teams home games than him in the last 5 years
                      LOL! That pretty much sums it all up! EPIC comes to mind! Don't ya just have to feel sorry for them???:lombardi:
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

One of the reasons the Rams moved out of LA was because of lack of intrest by the fan base, even the Raiders couldnrt fill out the Colosseum, St, Loius fans lost interest too, maybe expand the NFL into Canada I'm sure those folks would be happy to have a team, even if they suck like the Rams or Chargers.
                        sigpic

Comment

It is crazy how some High Schools take their Football way too seriously!
                          Blasphemy!

Comment

Blasphemy!
                            It has gotten to the point here in Oklahoma that the State is now Billions in the Red, laying off teachers and cutting state programs, but are still pouring money into Football. Some thingsnever change.
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
                            X