Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving all of the Zeke suspension cut a game because we basically enforced one game for the NFL.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      I'm loving all of the Zeke suspension cut a game because we basically enforced one game for the NFL.
      According to radio sources in Dallas, fans are also calling for Romo to make a comeback! 😂 😂 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
        Owned :thumb:
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
          and fans of the 5X champs.
          cant wait to stomp those pats in mile high where they always crumble

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
            and fans of the 5X champs.
            Von Miller is Tom Brady's Daddy.

Comment

It's amazing these guys get paid to be so wrong and unwatchable!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                Where are they at?
                Kinda weak to show up after a win to gloat... but not before the game

Even if we had some cowboy fans which we don't
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  According to radio sources in Dallas, fans are

also calling for Romo to make a comeback! 😂 😂 😂
                  I was looking at cowboy forums pregame... to a tee they had utmost confidence that they was simply too good for us, our offense sucked, our defense overrated ,, they talked about how great their coach is, their D.C. Was a mastermind and so on

Went back today and scanned their game day thread... so hopeful early, knowing their supreme offense would come alive. Lol

And gradually worse till the end of the game their talking trading 88, benching Zeke, their coach sucks, their D.C. Needs to be fired

It's a funny read
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    I was looking at cowboy forums pregame... to a tee they had utmost confidence that they was simply too good for us, our offense sucked, our defense overrated ,, they talked about how great their coach is, their D.C. Was a mastermind and so on

Went back today and scanned their game day thread... so hopeful early, knowing their supreme offense would come alive. Lol

And gradually worse till the end of the game their talking trading 88, benching Zeke, their coach sucks, their D.C. Needs to be fired

It's a funny read
                    Hahahahaha what wrong with ppl? You should post the link but anyway this is what I was thinking last night.

Comment

Tom Brady rushed for more yards yesterday in his game than Elliott did against the Broncos.

Comment

The whole NFC east sucks
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Tom Brady rushed for more yards yesterday in his game than Elliott did against the Broncos.
                          I rushed for more yards on my way to bathroom this morning than Elliot did against the Broncos!!!

Comment

It's a funny read
                            Wow. That turned south pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              The whole NFC east sucks
                              So does the afc east!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a funny read
                                Yeah, I was enjoying that too. Very few posts crediting the Broncos D with just flat stuffing their entire offensive game plan.

Saw the same disbelief on Panthers boards after SB50. When you're favored to reach the Super Bowl and your team gets their guts ripped out, sometimes you just need a little assistance.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                                X