Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    So does the afc east!
    Not the whole...but a substantial part of it, yes.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I'd like to believe we beat a good team.
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Not the whole...but a substantial part of it, yes.
        I know right? How about them first place Dolphins?
        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
          Funny.....
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
            Adam Gase could get the most out of Cutler (whatever that is) if anyone could. I expect them to have a decent year especially on defense.

Comment

The whole NFC east sucks
              Something about the east in general sucks, the AFC East is pretty pathetic too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Something about the east in general sucks, the AFC East is pretty pathetic too.
                I was talking in recent memory, but overall combined super bowls:

AFC East/NFC East = 20

AFC West/NFC West = 13

Comment

"Uhm...allas? allas? You okay? I think may have lost your D."
                  MHR

Comment

I was talking in recent memory, but overall combined super bowls:

AFC East/NFC East = 20

AFC West/NFC West = 13

Yea, well 2 of those were the Giants knocking you guys off so...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Yea, well 2 of those were the Giants knocking you guys off so...
                      And a bunch of those were the 49ers, cowboys, redskins, seahawks and giants knocking you guys off so....
                      Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-19-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

And a bunch of those were the 49ers, cowboys, redskins, seahawks and giants knocking you guys off so....
                        Glad you brought that up. I found the answer to "Has anyone choked more in Super Bowl history than the Broncos". It was the Minnesota Vikings. They never won a Super Bowl in their entire existence.

Comment

Wow you sure follow our team but all that proves is our team has been contenders for more than 35 years and prior to. Unlike the Patriots who've gotten away with cheating the rest of the league for the last 17 years.

Comment

It's hysterical that the Pats feel the need to defend themselves in every "your team sucks" thread - even when it isn't about the Patriots.

Haha, what would Freud say, the unconscious need for punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Wow you sure follow our team but all that proves is our team has been contenders for more than 35 years and prior to. Unlike the Patriots who've gotten away with cheating the rest of the league for the last 17 years.
                              shows how much you know about the patriots. the patriots were contenders in the late 70s under Chuck Fairbanks and again in the mid 80s and again in the mid 90s under bill parcells. For whatever reason you think the patriots just emerged as a new franchise in 2001. were the patriots great prior to 2001? no, but they had some decent seasons.

Comment

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X