Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Um, go back and read who took a shot at the AFC East first. It was you, chuckles. You broncos fans prove to be bigger clowns every day.
    Man you are just a clueless piece of work aren't. The post I quoted was like the 3rd post, before anything else was said, then you basically tried to belittle our win by saying "Der her, the entire NFC East sucks" to which I pointed out your garbage division wasn't any better.

Keep trying to act like we are the ones that brought the patriots up, but you are in here IMMEDIATELY bragging about your "5x champs" nonsense in a thread that has zip, zilch, nada to do with you.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Are donco fans still trying to prove that 5 isn't a lot more than 3? Hahahahaha
    You could be taken more seriously if it was PatsFan4eva. It sounds tougher.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Ahahaha, I’m not the one who brought up the AFC east in thread about the cowboys.
    Did someone say AFC East?!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    oh look, TB12 brought his alternate in...

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Nice try, but you brought your garbage team up first. We were just responding to your usual drivel...
    Um, go back and read who took a shot at the AFC East first. It was you, chuckles. You broncos fans prove to be bigger clowns every day.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12
    and fans of the 5X champs.
    Nice try, but you brought your garbage team up first. We were just responding to your usual drivel...

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    LOL....... Still obsessed with Peyton....... Still a losing record against this HAPLESS Broncos team. LIAR LERP!!!
    He's obsessed with something, picking a fight in a thread about an NFC East team we just trounced that has ZILCH to do with his team...That's obsession right there.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    So does the afc east!
    Something about the east in general sucks, the AFC East is pretty pathetic too.
    Hey TB12, wanna know how I know you are a narcissist? Because you come into a smack thread about the cowboys and try and twist it into a patriots discussion.
    Ahahaha, I’m not the one who brought up the AFC east in thread about the cowboys.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Playoff comparison -

Broncos:

-13 one and dones
    -23-19 overall record (barely above .500)
    -3 super bowls

NE:

-8 one and dones
    -32-19 overall record
    -5 super bowls
    LOL....... Still obsessed with Peyton....... Still a losing record against this HAPLESS Broncos team. LIAR LERP!!!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Hey TB12, wanna know how I know you are a narcissist? Because you come into a smack thread about the cowboys and try and twist it into a patriots discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Playoff comparison -

Broncos:

-13 one and dones
    -3 super bowls

NE:

-8 one and dones
    -32-19 overall record
    -5 super bowls
    WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT THE PATRIOTS, I'M SO JEALOUS THAT THE PATRIOTS AREN'T BEING TALKED ABOUT.

TB12, grownups are talking smack about the Cowboys right now, come back when we loop back to your shady team.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Skip's face is the face I make when I see the Pats take over a "Cowboy's Suck" thread because they feel ignored.
    TB12 in this thread

Akchtually, the Broncos suck because they choked away superbowls several decades ago. (as if bringing up 20+year old smack means anything at all, nevermind the fact that far more recently they lost twice to the Giants.)

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You are so obsessed with Peyton!!! LOL....... LERP
    Playoff comparison -

Broncos:

-13 one and dones
    -3 super bowls

NE:

-8 one and dones
    -32-19 overall record
    -5 super bowls

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    They were sporadic contenders, but contenders nonetheless for certain seasons. As far as one and dones are concerned, ask Peyton.
    You are so obsessed with Peyton!!! LOL....... LERP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X