Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Six 1 and done's and 2 Superbowl loses from 76 - 96 is not a contender on a regular basis. They had 2 years up to 2001 where they could be labeled "Contenders" but if you see it otherwise LIAR, then so be it!!!
    They were sporadic contenders, but contenders nonetheless for certain seasons. As far as one and dones are concerned, ask Peyton.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    WAIT.............................. Has Skip Bayless been in here all this time posing as Baph????? I've never heard every excuse used in a video/post all at once. It's usually morphed from one to another over a period of time, but EVERY excuse in the book?!?!?! LOL
    Skip's face is the face I make when I see the Pats take over a "Cowboy's Suck" thread because they feel ignored.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    WAIT.............................. Has Skip Bayless been in here all this time posing as Baph????? I've never heard every excuse used in a video/post all at once. It's usually morphed from one to another over a period of time, but EVERY excuse in the book?!?!?! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    shows how much you know about the patriots. the patriots were contenders in the late 70s under Chuck Fairbanks and again in the mid 80s and again in the mid 90s under bill parcells. For whatever reason you think the patriots just emerged as a new franchise in 2001. were the patriots great prior to 2001? no, but they had some decent seasons.
    Six 1 and done's and 2 Superbowl loses from 76 - 96 is not a contender on a regular basis. They had 2 years up to 2001 where they could be labeled "Contenders" but if you see it otherwise LIAR, then so be it!!!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    They're basically like the Pittsburgh Steelers. They will never shut up about the team's success yet they will be the first to bury the fact that they were mediocre at best back then.
    Pittsburgh and NE are NFL royalty. The broncos are a tier 2 franchise until they get a dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why 16 years and not the entirety of both franchises existence?
    They're basically like the Pittsburgh Steelers. They will never shut up about the team's success yet they will be the first to bury the fact that they were mediocre at best back then.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    in actuality, the broncos stadium is named after a company that is now bankrupt.
    It is true, but a new sponsor is coming to Mile High... eventually. Frankly I won't be surprised if the Broncos are forced to build a new stadium because of the lack of sponsors, plus I think Mile High Stadium is going to be and stay the new name because of the fact that the last two sponsors went bankrupt.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Do donco fans want to compare home game win records over the past 16 years? I doubt it
    Why 16 years and not the entirety of both franchises existence?

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Poor little Pats fans insecurities showing in the extreme, have to come into a thread about the Cowboys and defend their team. Show us on the doll where the Denver Broncos and their fans hurt you.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Do donco fans want to compare home game win records over the past 16 years? I doubt it

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    in actuality, the broncos stadium is named after a company that is now bankrupt.
    Wow, did you come up with that grade A smack all on your own, or did your mommy help you...Scathing... /sarcasm obviously...

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    The past don't matter for the present, Bratsfan4ever. Your team may lose in "America's Hell" also known as Mile High.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Your team may lose in "America's Hell" also known as Mile High.
    "May lose?"....oooh, bold prediction there.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You mean like last year when they couldn't score more than 3 points? Sit down, little girl.
    The past don't matter for the present, Bratsfan4ever. Your team may lose in "America's Hell" also known as Mile High.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    cant wait to stomp those pats in mile high where they always crumble
    You mean like last year when they couldn't score more than 3 points? Sit down, little girl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X