Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    shows how much you know about the patriots. the patriots were contenders in the late 70s under Chuck Fairbanks and again in the mid 80s and again in the mid 90s under bill parcells. For whatever reason you think the patriots just emerged as a new franchise in 2001. were the patriots great prior to 2001? no, but they had some decent seasons.
    Six 1 and done's and 2 Superbowl loses from 76 - 96 is not a contender on a regular basis. They had 2 years up to 2001 where they could be labeled "Contenders" but if you see it otherwise LIAR, then so be it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      WAIT.............................. Has Skip Bayless been in here all this time posing as Baph????? I've never heard every excuse used in a video/post all at once. It's usually morphed from one to another over a period of time, but EVERY excuse in the book?!?!?! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
        WAIT.............................. Has Skip Bayless been in here all this time posing as Baph????? I've never heard every excuse used in a video/post all at once. It's usually morphed from one to another over a period of time, but EVERY excuse in the book?!?!?! LOL
        Skip's face is the face I make when I see the Pats take over a "Cowboy's Suck" thread because they feel ignored.

Comment

Six 1 and done's and 2 Superbowl loses from 76 - 96 is not a contender on a regular basis. They had 2 years up to 2001 where they could be labeled "Contenders" but if you see it otherwise LIAR, then so be it!!!
          They were sporadic contenders, but contenders nonetheless for certain seasons. As far as one and dones are concerned, ask Peyton.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

They were sporadic contenders, but contenders nonetheless for certain seasons. As far as one and dones are concerned, ask Peyton.
            You are so obsessed with Peyton!!! LOL....... LERP
            sigpic

Comment

You are so obsessed with Peyton!!! LOL....... LERP
              Playoff comparison -

Broncos:

-13 one and dones
              -23-19 overall record (barely above .500)
              -3 super bowls

NE:

-8 one and dones
              -32-19 overall record
              -5 super bowls
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Skip's face is the face I make when I see the Pats take over a "Cowboy's Suck" thread because they feel ignored.
                TB12 in this thread

Akchtually, the Broncos suck because they choked away superbowls several decades ago. (as if bringing up 20+year old smack means anything at all, nevermind the fact that far more recently they lost twice to the Giants.)
                sigpic

Comment

Playoff comparison -

Broncos:

-13 one and dones
                  -3 super bowls

NE:

-8 one and dones
                  -32-19 overall record
                  -5 super bowls
                  WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT THE PATRIOTS, I'M SO JEALOUS THAT THE PATRIOTS AREN'T BEING TALKED ABOUT.

TB12, grownups are talking smack about the Cowboys right now, come back when we loop back to your shady team.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey TB12, wanna know how I know you are a narcissist? Because you come into a smack thread about the cowboys and try and twist it into a patriots discussion.
                    sigpic

Comment

Playoff comparison -

Broncos:

-13 one and dones
                      -3 super bowls

NE:

-8 one and dones
                      -32-19 overall record
                      -5 super bowls
                      LOL....... Still obsessed with Peyton....... Still a losing record against this HAPLESS Broncos team. LIAR LERP!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        So does the afc east!
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Something about the east in general sucks, the AFC East is pretty pathetic too.
                        Hey TB12, wanna know how I know you are a narcissist? Because you come into a smack thread about the cowboys and try and twist it into a patriots discussion.
                        Ahahaha, I’m not the one who brought up the AFC east in thread about the cowboys.

Comment

LOL....... Still obsessed with Peyton....... Still a losing record against this HAPLESS Broncos team. LIAR LERP!!!
                          He's obsessed with something, picking a fight in a thread about an NFC East team we just trounced that has ZILCH to do with his team...That's obsession right there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
                            and fans of the 5X champs.
                            Nice try, but you brought your garbage team up first. We were just responding to your usual drivel...
                            sigpic

Comment

Are donco fans still trying to prove that 5 isn't a lot more than 3? Hahahahaha

Comment

Nice try, but you brought your garbage team up first. We were just responding to your usual drivel...
                                Um, go back and read who took a shot at the AFC East first. It was you, chuckles. You broncos fans prove to be bigger clowns every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X