Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Are donco fans still trying to prove that 5 isn't a lot more than 3? Hahahahaha
    oh look, TB12 brought his alternate in...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Ahahaha, I’m not the one who brought up the AFC east in thread about the cowboys.
      Did someone say AFC East?!

Comment

Are donco fans still trying to prove that 5 isn't a lot more than 3? Hahahahaha
        You could be taken more seriously if it was PatsFan4eva. It sounds tougher.

Comment

Um, go back and read who took a shot at the AFC East first. It was you, chuckles. You broncos fans prove to be bigger clowns every day.
          Man you are just a clueless piece of work aren't. The post I quoted was like the 3rd post, before anything else was said, then you basically tried to belittle our win by saying "Der her, the entire NFC East sucks" to which I pointed out your garbage division wasn't any better.

Keep trying to act like we are the ones that brought the patriots up, but you are in here IMMEDIATELY bragging about your "5x champs" nonsense in a thread that has zip, zilch, nada to do with you.
          sigpic

Comment

Um, go back and read who took a shot at the AFC East first. It was you, chuckles. You broncos fans prove to be bigger clowns every day.
            So when someone says the AFC EAST, we'll just assume it's about the Pats.....

*New NFL Divisions*

NFC East
            NFC West
            NFC South
            NFC North

AFC North
            AFC South
            NE Patriots
            AFC West
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Proof? I own you, kid.

Comment

Proof? I own you, kid.
                Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
                Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.
                Wow, if that doesn't sound like TB12 and his alt's (Friends) I don't know what does.
                sigpic

Comment

Proof? I own you, kid.
                  HAHAHA, Frey the kid.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Not before I turn this in to my puppet dance party.

Dance, Tommy, dance :dance:

It used to be a one-man party, but you can join the dance too

Comment

Yea, well 2 of those were the Giants knocking you guys off so...
                    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                    So when someone says the AFC EAST, we'll just assume it's about the Pats.....

Here ya go skippy. I didn’t even mention the patriots until chuckles took a shot against NE. Your new nickname is clown because that’s what you are. Freyaka is chuckles.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Proof? I own you, kid.
                      And by the way, what are you 12? "Own me?" God I haven't heard that since my counterstrike days when prepubescent boys wanted to assert their supposed dominance as a 1337 counterstrike player. That and Xbox Live back in the early 360 days.

I suppose next you'll be telling me about what you did to my mother last night, since obviously your smack level is level 0 - Mom's basement.

Man, you own me, oh my gosh, how will I ever continue in my life, I'm mortally wounded.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here ya go skippy. I didn’t even mention the patriots until chuckles took a shot against NE. Your new nickname is clown because that’s what you are. Freyaka is chuckles.
                        Gasp, did someone say Patriots?!

Comment

Again, this is all AFTER you came in here and started bringing the patriots up. I can't grasp how you are possibly missing this very obvious point...
                          sigpic

Comment

And by the way, what are you 12? "Own me?" God I haven't heard that since my counterstrike days when prepubescent boys wanted to assert their supposed dominance as a 1337 counterstrike player. That and Xbox Live back in the early 360 days.

I suppose next you'll be telling me about what you did to my mother last night, since obviously your smack level is level 0 - Mom's basement.

Man, you own me, oh my gosh, how will I ever continue in my life, I'm mortally wounded.
                            What are you doing? He owns you!

Now, make him pay your mortgage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              What are you doing? He owns you!

Now, make him pay your mortgage.
                              Or at least my insurance premiums... Car payments would be nice too especially with that nice new Civic I just got.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL...... OH LERP....... You're so entertaining!!!!! We'll just keep you around because we all know your just for entertainment purposes!! The LIAR keeps it coming day in and day..... Wait...... The LIAR Keeps it coming after wins, Day in and Day out!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X