Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just hear Micheal Irvans bold prediction ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    wrong, I brought up thr NFC east. then YOU took a shot at NE and the AFC east.
    My Dad can beat up your Dad.
    Whaaaa whaAa
    And don't you talk about my boyfriend cheating on me Tammy the Cheata Br*dy either, whaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Thread cleaned.

It's smack but the COCs still apply.

Code of Conduct*
    Read it.
    Live it.
    Love it.

* Patent Pending

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Lol sensitive much?
    Not so much, that would imply you were capable of painful insults rather than defaulting to childish kiddo crap.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Lol sensitive much?

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Thread cleaned.

It's smack but the COCs still apply.

Code of Conduct*
    Read it.
    Live it.
    Love it.

* Patent Pending

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81
    Lol. Time to leave your moms house and get some sunshine daydreamer.

The Patriots draw very odd fans. Usually those fans have nothing going for themselves, so they are naturally attracted to the Patriots organization because they win. So here you are, someone who has nothing going for himself, but claims to be a Patriots fan, so now you finally feel like you have something going for yourself. But you don't, you're just that much more of a weirdo now, a nerd that lives at home with his mom.
    The amount of narcissism in his post is epic. The amount of "I'm so much better than you" he crammed into one post is impressive. It also was deleted so, your response and mine will likely be gone soon too.

His childish smack is childish.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    The pats fan temper tantrum is fun to witness... It's like a train wreck, you know you should look away, but you can't.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I was correcting Sam Z who said there were only fans of the chargers in the smack section. I said nothing about denver. It was YOU took a shot at NE losing 2 super bowls to the giants AFTER i brought up the NFC east.
    Waaaaa me, me, me, me, me. -TB12

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, a patriots fan's definition of "proof" is flimsy at best. Erroneous at worst so... I've already pointed out that you are the one that brought the patriots up right off the bat and yet you still can't fully explain why it is relevant that this thread be about you?

You should seek help for your narcissism, it can ruin your life and the lives of those around you.
    I was correcting Sam Z who said there were only fans of the chargers in the smack section. I said nothing about denver. It was YOU took a shot at NE losing 2 super bowls to the giants AFTER i brought up the NFC east.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    If you quote him and he quotes you back, does that mean the relationship is getting serious?
    TB12

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    yeah, notice how i've quoted you several times as proof you started it and you refuse to quote me back.
    Well, a patriots fan's definition of "proof" is flimsy at best. Erroneous at worst so... I've already pointed out that you are the one that brought the patriots up right off the bat and yet you still can't fully explain why it is relevant that this thread be about you?

You should seek help for your narcissism, it can ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Wow, frey loves to dig his own holes, only to fall right into them a few posts later. And a civic? EL OH EL. You just confirmed more of my suspicions about you, little girl. I own you.
    Oh man, I'm brutalized...You got me so hard. Your smack may be some of a the weakest smack I've ever seen on these boards, and that's saying something because, I survived RaiderJoe...

Can you like, get back in touch with me once you are past grade school...It's hard dumbing my smack down to a level you can fully grasp.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    I guess one of the mods should change the thread title to Patriots* suck.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    yeah, notice how i've quoted you several times as proof you started it and you refuse to quote me back.
    If you quote him and he quotes you back, does that mean the relationship is getting serious?

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Keep telling yourself you aren't a narcissist bub we all see the evidence of the truth.

We know you get jealous when you and your team aren't the center of the conversation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X