Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

I mean seriously...that's basically the bottom half of most stadiums and they can't even fill that...Pathetic. LA doesn't deserve a team and shame on San Diego area fans for not making an hour drive. The Chargers don't deserve to be in the NFL. Send them to some other city and change the name.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

I mean seriously...that's basically the bottom half of most stadiums and they can't even fill that...Pathetic. LA doesn't deserve a team and shame on San Diego area fans for not making an hour drive. The Chargers don't deserve to be in the NFL. Send them to some other city and change the name.
    Charger fans?

LA has no fan base. The Chargers owner sent a clear message to San Diego - he and his team didn't want anything to do with them. So, why should San Diego support a team that didn't want them?

I'm proud of San Diegans for refusing to go along with the greedy NFL and their obsession with LA. What next? Shame on Browns fans for not supporting Baltimore? Or, shame on Baltimore for not supporting the Colts?!

The Rams have no following either and their much larger stadium is a ghost town too. The same with the 49ers.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 09-17-2017, 02:31 PM.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Charger fans?

LA has no fan base. The Chargers owner sent a clear message to San Diego - he and his team didn't want anything to do with them. So, why should San Diego support a team that didn't want them?

I'm proud of San Diegans for refusing to go along with the greedy NFL and their obsession with LA. What next? Shame on Browns fans for not supporting Baltimore? Or, shame on Baltimore for not supporting the Colts?!

The Rams have no following either and their much larger stadium is a ghost town too. The same with the 49ers.
      Ummm ya... I mean seriously, who cares if they move, if they are your team, city and name shouldn't matter. Support your fricken team.

Instead you are stuck with a pretender, while your former team went on to win a Superbowl....

San Diego and Cleveland fans suck pretty equally.
      sigpic

Comment

Ummm ya... I mean seriously, who cares if they move, if they are your team, city and name shouldn't matter. Support your fricken team.

Instead you are stuck with a pretender, while your former team went on to win a Superbowl....

San Diego and Cleveland fans suck pretty equally.
        Why should you root for a team that does not want you? The Chargers didn't want San Diego. They saw San Diego and their fans and told them, LA is bigger and better.

Well, as you can see LA is bigger. Is LA better? No. It is not. The Browns were relocated, and yes won a Super Bowl and Cleveland was given an imitation team. Baltimore left, and yet so-called Colts fans didn't make the trip to Indianapolis to see them. Cleveland fans didn't make the trek to Baltimore to see them. Why in the hell should San Diegans make the trek to LA to see a team that rejected them.

You are such a huge Bronco fan that if they relocated to Mexico City you'd make the trek to Mexico City to see them. But really, does that make you a fan or someone that sells their soul to the highest bidder? I'd say that makes you as bad as a bandwagon fan.
        Last edited by Charlie Brown; 09-17-2017, 02:51 PM.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I love it. The Chargers had some semblance of a fan base in San Diego...but they decided to flush that to reach for more $$$.

Why isn't the game blacked out locally...the stadium is half empty??? Did the league exempt the Chargers of blackout provisions?
          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

you still can't figure out that its' the fairweather sports fan culture in the area, can you frey? sure losing doesn't help at all but there i a reason you have losing franchises with better fan bases around the country and it isn't because they lose better.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
              I love it. The Chargers had some semblance of a fan base in San Diego...but they decided to flush that to reach for more $$$.

Why isn't the game blacked out locally...the stadium is half empty??? Did the league exempt the Chargers of blackout provisions?
              welcome to two years ago when they got rid of the blackout rule
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                welcome to two years ago when they got rid of the blackout rule
                Oh...ok. I don't pay much attention to the blackout rules because my team sells out their stadium every week, regardless of record...so it's never an issue.

Did they change that rule because of your team?

Comment

Oh...ok. I don't pay much attention to the blackout rules because my team sells out their stadium every week, regardless of record...so it's never an issue.

well the chargers are not the only team to not sell out games so i would assume no. any more stupid questions and i will have to "charge" you by the hour, sorry.
                  sigpic

Comment

well the chargers are not the only team to not sell out games so i would assume no. any more stupid questions and i will have to "charge" you by the hour, sorry.
                    Well...regardless, it's great for your winless team and their handful of fans that they did away with that stupid rule. :thumb:

Comment

I mean, the entire division is 2-0....except for the 0-2 chargers.

I thought that the problem was that you were so injured baph. The injuries are gone, where are the chargers? Should we send out a search party after we finish destroying the Cowboys?
                      sigpic

Comment

you still can't figure out that its' the fairweather sports fan culture in the area, can you frey? sure losing doesn't help at all but there i a reason you have losing franchises with better fan bases around the country and it isn't because they lose better.
                        Baph, you still haven't figured out that I don't care what your excuse is...Your fanbase is a giant joke and always has been. Pick 6 to finish our game by the way...Sucks to be a chargers fan, sure doesn't suck being a Broncos fan right now. Funny, I thought all we had was blind faith.

Could it be that PERHAPS, you were wrong as always baph?
                        sigpic

Comment

I always liked the Idea of the San Antonio Ropers
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Yes they actually did!
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Don't pay him . He is wrong at least 95% of the time but will lie and swear he isn't even when handed 100% proof

Comment

Working...
                              X