Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I always liked the Idea of the San Antonio Ropers
    But their play is more like Mr. Furley.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      But their play is more like Mr. Furley.

I see what ya did there! Our ages are showing
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

I mean seriously...that's basically the bottom half of most stadiums and they can't even fill that...Pathetic. LA doesn't deserve a team and shame on San Diego area fans for not making an hour drive. The Chargers don't deserve to be in the NFL. Send them to some other city and change the name.
        They should trade the Chargers for a more competitive Canadian Team or use them as a seed team for the European NFL.
        sigpic

Comment

RedditCFB @RedditCFB

The #Chargers miss the field goal to lose the game, stadium accidentally sets off the celebratory fireworks
          Seems about right

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Seems about right
            That's beautiful. It doesn't get anymore #Chargers than that...

Choke away the game, then shoot off fireworks to celebrate
            sigpic

Comment

http://video.nfl.com/films/vodzilla/...0969_5000k.mp4
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know who the Chargers should fire first, Younghoe Koo or the fireworks guy
                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  I don't know who the Chargers should fire first, Younghoe Koo or the fireworks guy
                  Fireworks guy should probably move on to more productive sites. Why waste a perfectly fine fireworks dude sitting on the bench when he could be a starter on most other teams?
                  To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    Why should you root for a team that does not want you? The Chargers didn't want San Diego. They saw San Diego and their fans and told them, LA is bigger and better.

Well, as you can see LA is bigger. Is LA better? No. It is not. The Browns were relocated, and yes won a Super Bowl and Cleveland was given an imitation team. Baltimore left, and yet so-called Colts fans didn't make the trip to Indianapolis to see them. Cleveland fans didn't make the trek to Baltimore to see them. Why in the hell should San Diegans make the trek to LA to see a team that rejected them.

You are such a huge Bronco fan that if they relocated to Mexico City you'd make the trek to Mexico City to see them. But really, does that make you a fan or someone that sells their soul to the highest bidder? I'd say that makes you as bad as a bandwagon fan.
                    San Diego is only an hour away from LA. Huge difference between Baltimore and Indianapolis or Cleveland and Baltimore.

Comment

There were approximately 12 moments in the game in which the noise level at StubHub Center broke 100 dBA, and Dolphins fans accounted for five of them, including Cody Parkey's go-ahead 54-yard field goal with 1:05 left. The Chargers, however, are no strangers feeling like the road team when playing at home. That was often a point of contention for Chargers players during the end of their time in San Diego. Home games against teams like Miami, Oakland, Kansas City and Denver, all teams they are playing at StubHub Center this season, often felt like away games.

"I think it's always been a little bit of something you battle," Rivers said. "We battled it down in San Diego
                      and Que the excuses
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

More fans showed up for the USC game than both the Rams and Chargers games combined...

Guess it's just the fact that you guys suck that causes them to not come to games, they obviously are capable of showing up, just not for either of the crappy NFL teams the city hosts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          Why should you root for a team that does not want you? The Chargers didn't want San Diego. They saw San Diego and their fans and told them, LA is bigger and better.

Well, as you can see LA is bigger. Is LA better? No. It is not. The Browns were relocated, and yes won a Super Bowl and Cleveland was given an imitation team. Baltimore left, and yet so-called Colts fans didn't make the trip to Indianapolis to see them. Cleveland fans didn't make the trek to Baltimore to see them. Why in the hell should San Diegans make the trek to LA to see a team that rejected them.

You are such a huge Bronco fan that if they relocated to Mexico City you'd make the trek to Mexico City to see them. But really, does that make you a fan or someone that sells their soul to the highest bidder? I'd say that makes you as bad as a bandwagon fan.
                          Who cares that they didn't want the city...The city isn't the team.

I would support the Broncos even if they did move to Mexico City because they are and will always be my team. It is the team I support, not the city or stadium they reside in.

I can kinda sorta understand not supporting the Ravens, they changed names, team colors ect,...This is still the chargers! Same team, same colors, same players, same freaking team only an hour away. There is zero excuse Charlie, zero...

Besides, it's rich for you of all people to question the value of my fanhood considering you were the guy with the sig saying you don't support the browns team that is residing in Cleveland...

You guys threw a big ole huge pouty fit and got a new team, and then you won't support the new team when you've got it.

Because you are fickle, crappy fans who deserve the crappy worthless team you've been stuck with.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Who cares that they didn't want the city...The city isn't the team.

I would support the Broncos even if they did move to Mexico City because they are and will always be my team. It is the team I support, not the city or stadium they reside in.

I can kinda sorta understand not supporting the Ravens, they changed names, team colors ect,...This is still the chargers! Same team, same colors, same players, same freaking team only an hour away. There is zero excuse Charlie, zero...
                            I don't care if it is 100 miles or 1000 miles, that organization treated its fans like trash. They supported the team and in return, they relocated at the last minute. That is dirty and that is what the Chargers organization is - dirt. Nobody should support slimed organizations like that and the NFL itself is just as guilty for encouraging it.

Besides, it's rich for you of all people to question the value of my fanhood considering you were the guy with the sig saying you don't support the browns team that is residing in Cleveland...

You guys threw a big ole huge pouty fit and got a new team, and then you won't support the new team when you've got it.
                            Browns fans fought to prevent the relocation. The NFL got an arbitrator involved that came up with the solution that you see. Browns fans fought to prevent the relocation. The arbitrator allowed the relocation. The arbitrator decided a replacement was just as good as the original and that is the biggest bull crap. A replacement is just that - a replacement. If you lose something you are supposed to get equal value in return - if you lose a PS4, you get a PS4 in return, not a Dreamcast.

That is what the arbitrator did - awarded garbage and expected people to accept garbage in return. I do not accept garbage in return. The NFL is the same business model as the Chargers - they do not give a damn about the quality of the game, they don't give a damn about the fans, they only care about the money. So long as they get Networks to buy up and distribute their games, so long as they sell jerseys, etc. they are content. They don't care if they take everything you hold dear and crap all over it - just so long as they make a buck. That's what they do. They sell you crap and so long as you buy up their crap and gorge on it - they don't care.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Yet the whole irony here is that Charlie Brown comes to an official NFL fan site, payed for by a team, saying he is no longer a fan of football or the NFL....and......is calling out teams of the NFL....

Yikes.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Yet the whole irony here is that Charlie Brown comes to an official NFL fan site, payed for by a team, saying he is no longer a fan of football or the NFL....and......is calling out teams of the NFL....

Yikes.....
                                Anyone with any common sense expects equal compensation for a lost product. If you get a defective product at any store, as a consumer you expect a replacement of equal value. You do not expect an inferior product.

That is what the NFL provides - inferior products while charging more for said product. That is a terrible business practice and that is why they are now seeing diminishing returns. Nobody is showing up for their overpriced inferior games. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Sure, some people don't mind cheap inferior products. They are content to have any product and they have money to waste. But, others, they have more important things to do that waste a dime on lesser goods.

Sure, they may get some bandwidth from me coming on this site. But, at least I'm not wasting hundreds of dollars on jerseys made at a sweatshop by child laborers. Nor do I spend nearly $200 for a single ticket, $50+ for parking, or waste money on overpriced beer, overpriced soda, or overpriced food.
                                Last edited by Charlie Brown; 09-17-2017, 11:39 PM.
                                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                                X