Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I don't care if it is 100 miles or 1000 miles, that organization treated its fans like trash. They supported the team and in return, they relocated at the last minute. That is dirty and that is what the Chargers organization is - dirt. Nobody should support slimed organizations like that and the NFL itself is just as guilty for encouraging it.



    Browns fans fought to prevent the relocation. The NFL got an arbitrator involved that came up with the solution that you see. Browns fans fought to prevent the relocation. The arbitrator allowed the relocation. The arbitrator decided a replacement was just as good as the original and that is the biggest bull crap. A replacement is just that - a replacement. If you lose something you are supposed to get equal value in return - if you lose a PS4, you get a PS4 in return, not a Dreamcast.

    That is what the arbitrator did - awarded garbage and expected people to accept garbage in return. I do not accept garbage in return. The NFL is the same business model as the Chargers - they do not give a damn about the quality of the game, they don't give a damn about the fans, they only care about the money. So long as they get Networks to buy up and distribute their games, so long as they sell jerseys, etc. they are content. They don't care if they take everything you hold dear and crap all over it - just so long as they make a buck. That's what they do. They sell you crap and so long as you buy up their crap and gorge on it - they don't care.


    Hmmmmm..... IT IS A BUSINESS!!!! The NFL has no control on who is drafted, hired on as staff, coaching, playing, etc...... The team is a long lasting crap sandwich. At least SD, sorry LA had a little excuse as to the change of fans. SD is FULL of active duty military so the fans come and go. Doesn't mean they aren't still fans, just hard to go to games when you're not there. Bottom line when it comes to owners and the Administration of a team (business), If they aren't covering their costs and only losing money, you make a change. It is what it is.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      I don't care if it is 100 miles or 1000 miles, that organization treated its fans like trash..
      Any why prey tell shouldn't they have? Chargers fan have been bandwagon hoping fickle fans for years and years. If I recall correctly, they were even having sell out issues the year they went 14-2 before Marty got fired. Why should a team treat its fans well when it's fans don't even bother to show up half the time even when the team is good?

      San Diego fans deserved what they got.

      And baph can say what he wants about the quality of fans in general in California...It's not just California, it's Chargers fans in general. Most of the "chargers" fans I know have switched to whatever team they decided fits their fancy this year, heck, my brother in law went from Chargers to Chiefs...He'll probably be a Raider's fan by the end of the year.
      Last edited by Freyaka; 09-18-2017, 06:55 AM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Why should you root for a team that does not want you? The Chargers didn't want San Diego. They saw San Diego and their fans and told them, LA is bigger and better.

        Well, as you can see LA is bigger. Is LA better? No. It is not. The Browns were relocated, and yes won a Super Bowl and Cleveland was given an imitation team. Baltimore left, and yet so-called Colts fans didn't make the trip to Indianapolis to see them. Cleveland fans didn't make the trek to Baltimore to see them. Why in the hell should San Diegans make the trek to LA to see a team that rejected them.

        You are such a huge Bronco fan that if they relocated to Mexico City you'd make the trek to Mexico City to see them. But really, does that make you a fan or someone that sells their soul to the highest bidder? I'd say that makes you as bad as a bandwagon fan.
        quit crying CB...the people of sandiego had year after year of chances to keep the team, with multiple general votes on a tax to fund a new stadium...and refused to help build a new stadium to keep the team in SD
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          quit crying CB...the people of sandiego had year after year of chances to keep the team, with multiple general votes on a tax to fund a new stadium...and refused to help build a new stadium to keep the team in SD
          The only people "crying" are you guys.

          Crying because you don't understand, or are incapable of understanding why the Chargers, Rams, 49ers, and others aren't selling out stadiums like the Broncos are.

          I explained why they aren't selling out stadiums and the reason why is they have lives that don't revolve around football and they have better things to do with their day.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            The only people "crying" are you guys.

            Crying because you don't understand, or are incapable of understanding why the Chargers, Rams, 49ers, and others aren't selling out stadiums like the Broncos are.

            I explained why they aren't selling out stadiums and the reason why is they have lives that don't revolve around football and they have better things to do with their day.
            and your wrong again...we are laughing at the bolts...you are on some self righteous cry fest because your team left in the dark years ago
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

            Comment


            • #36
              Charlie Clown and his superiority complex strikes again.
              I really like Cheese.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                and your wrong again...we are laughing at the bolts...you are on some self righteous cry fest because your team left in the dark years ago
                Laughing, crying it doesn't matter.

                It's two sides of the same coin. If it didn't bother you that they weren't selling tickets you wouldn't mention it. You go out of your way to draw attention to it.

                Laughing is the cover you use to lament the declining revenues of the NFL and the realization that sometime soon you will have to find something else to do on Sundays.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Any why prey tell shouldn't they have? Chargers fan have been bandwagon hoping fickle fans for years and years. If I recall correctly, they were even having sell out issues the year they went 14-2 before Marty got fired. Why should a team treat its fans well when it's fans don't even bother to show up half the time even when the team is good?

                  San Diego fans deserved what they got.

                  And baph can say what he wants about the quality of fans in general in California...It's not just California, it's Chargers fans in general. Most of the "chargers" fans I know have switched to whatever team they decided fits their fancy this year, heck, my brother in law went from Chargers to Chiefs...He'll probably be a Raider's fan by the end of the year.
                  that is dumb as hell, because of your brother in law the factual evidence i have presented to you is false?

                  and you are the one always crying that i ignore your points?? like i said before, try looking the mirror dude, you do yourself what you seem to hate so much.

                  the rams games are exactly the same and they actually had a fan following in LA unlike the chargers did before moving there.

                  but you think because of what your brother in law did that makes your argument more relevant than facts presented to you??

                  man, using that idiotic logic i could label every single fan base fairweather because in the city i live in there isn't an NFL team. people are well known to jump on bandwagons when there isn't a team connected to the city they live in
                  Last edited by baphamet; 09-18-2017, 10:10 AM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    and your wrong again...we are laughing at the bolts...you are on some self righteous cry fest because your team left in the dark years ago
                    it's okay to laugh at the bolts for not having a good fan following, it's dumb as hell to pretend they are the only team in california with that issue or to pretend that it's just a chargers issue and not an issue with the fairweathers that live in that part of the country.

                    i know you guys understand this, you are just pretending to be dumb in order to run smack like usual.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      it's okay to laugh at the bolts for not having a good fan following, it's dumb as hell to pretend they are the only team in california with that issue or to pretend that it's just a chargers issue and not an issue with the fairweathers that live in that part of the country.

                      i know you guys understand this, you are just pretending to be dumb in order to run smack like usual.
                      ya its not like Denver people have nothing to do but go to games...the fact is your fans are weak, and fairweather as they come

                      hey some teams have a loyal following...some dont
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        that is dumb as hell, because of your brother in law the factual evidence i have presented to you is false?

                        and you are the one always crying that i ignore your points?? like i said before, try looking the mirror dude, you do yourself what you seem to hate so much.

                        the rams games are exactly the same and they actually had a fan following in LA unlike the chargers did before moving there.

                        but you think because of what your brother in law did that makes your argument more relevant than facts presented to you??

                        man, using that idiotic logic i could label every single fan base fairweather because in the city i live in there isn't an NFL team. people are well known to jump on bandwagons when there isn't a team connected to the city they live in
                        It's every freaking chargers fan I've ever known...Ya'll suck so bad it's hilarious. I'm actually amazed you are still clinging to the bandwagon and haven't become like a patriots or falcons fan or something...I give it another 2-3 years.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          it's okay to laugh at the bolts for not having a good fan following, it's dumb as hell to pretend they are the only team in california with that issue or to pretend that it's just a chargers issue and not an issue with the fairweathers that live in that part of the country.

                          i know you guys understand this, you are just pretending to be dumb in order to run smack like usual.
                          Poor baph can't handle it when we bring up smack he can't refute....It's ok buddy, your entire fanbase is a bunch of fickle bawl babies. You don't have to hold down the fort for them though, you can abandon ship too you know. We all know how badly you want to.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            ya its not like Denver people have nothing to do but go to games...the fact is your fans are weak, and fairweather as they come

                            hey some teams have a loyal following...some dont
                            Yea I mean, I'm working a full time job, raising 3 kids, going to school full time and oh, ya, I'm going to go to Kansas City next month to watch the Chiefs get destroyed by the Broncos.

                            That's the difference between real fans and fake fans. One group makes time for their team, the other makes excuses for why it is ok that their fanbase sucks.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                              The only people "crying" are you guys.

                              Crying because you don't understand, or are incapable of understanding why the Chargers, Rams, 49ers, and others aren't selling out stadiums like the Broncos are.

                              I explained why they aren't selling out stadiums and the reason why is they have lives that don't revolve around football and they have better things to do with their day.
                              We are a small market team, we still sell out every freaking game. It's not like we're just sitting there tipping cows waiting for gameday so we have something do. We all have lives too, we just choose to support our teams unlike browns and chargers fans... Both teams have a larger market than we do and yet neither fanbase supports their teams.

                              Freaking Steelers fans travel across the country for their team and fill up enemy stadiums, Chargers fans can't travel an hour to be there for their team.

                              If they have "better things to do with their day" they probably don't deserve to have a football team.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                                Laughing, crying it doesn't matter.

                                It's two sides of the same coin. If it didn't bother you that they weren't selling tickets you wouldn't mention it. You go out of your way to draw attention to it.

                                Laughing is the cover you use to lament the declining revenues of the NFL and the realization that sometime soon you will have to find something else to do on Sundays.
                                declining revenues? You know that the salary cap that keeps on going up every year is directly tied to revenue? When it starts going down then what you said will be true until then its just a lie!
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X