Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    declining revenues? You know that the salary cap that keeps on going up every year is directly tied to revenue? When it starts going down then what you said will be true until then its just a lie!
    NFL declining viewership - https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sli...ks-for-a-loss/

To make up for the declining viewership, the NFL decided to manipulate pricing to make up for the loss by raising the cost for TV spots -

https://www.mediapost.com/publicatio...-tv-spots.html

NFL concerned over attendance - http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...ty-seats-pics/
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Anyone with any common sense expects equal compensation for a lost product. If you get a defective product at any store, as a consumer you expect a replacement of equal value. You do not expect an inferior product.

That is what the NFL provides - inferior products while charging more for said product. That is a terrible business practice and that is why they are now seeing diminishing returns. Nobody is showing up for their overpriced inferior games. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Sure, some people don't mind cheap inferior products. They are content to have any product and they have money to waste. But, others, they have more important things to do that waste a dime on lesser goods.

Sure, they may get some bandwidth from me coming on this site. But, at least I'm not wasting hundreds of dollars on jerseys made at a sweatshop by child laborers. Nor do I spend nearly $200 for a single ticket, $50+ for parking, or waste money on overpriced beer, overpriced soda, or overpriced food.
      A waste of time and money is in th eye of the beholder... I very much enjoy going to games... I like Travel, tailgate experience, and in game stuff....no t at all a waste of time to me,

What I would consider a waste of time is going to a place, where fans of said product it endorses gather to discuss it....and try to argue how bad it is....and emphatically state I am not a fan...., I have far better things to do with my time,,,
      sigpic

Comment

Laughing, crying it doesn't matter.

It's two sides of the same coin. If it didn't bother you that they weren't selling tickets you wouldn't mention it. You go out of your way to draw attention to it.

Laughing is the cover you use to lament the declining revenues of the NFL and the realization that sometime soon you will have to find something else to do on Sundays.
        Denver's revenue climb 25% from 2015 to last year. $1.94 Billion in 2015 to $2.4 Billion in 2016. I think the NFL is doing just fine. I didn't look up the actual numbers but Cleveland is 29th in revenue build as of this month so I can see why you have such dis-pare because you are hurting and WISH it would fail because you feel you've been personally abused by them pulling up their tent and heading to Baltimore. They have help man, go find it.
        Last edited by Stackhouser; 09-18-2017, 02:12 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

NFL declining viewership - https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sli...ks-for-a-loss/

To make up for the declining viewership, the NFL decided to manipulate pricing to make up for the loss by raising the cost for TV spots -

NFL concerned over attendance - http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...ty-seats-pics/
          So you talk about TV ratings??? And then show an attendance post that is ALL about LA??? LOL..... You're playing into our side of the equation.

Here, study!!! http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2017 Cleveland isn't even at the end of this list. You can even go year to year.

Not all teams can have 46 straight years of sellouts to their fans like the LOYAL Broncos fans!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
            Denver's revenue climb 25% from 2015 to last year. $1.94 Billion in 2015 to $2.4 Billion in 2016. I think the NFL is doing just fine. I didn't look up the actual numbers but Cleveland is 29th in revenue build as of this month so I can see why you have such dis-pare because you are hurting and WISH it would fail because you feel you've been personally abused by them pulling up their tent and heading to Baltimore. They have help man, go find it.
            So you talk about TV ratings??? And then show an attendance post that is ALL about LA??? LOL..... You're playing into our side of the equation.

Here, study!!! http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2017 Cleveland isn't even at the end of this list. You can even go year to year.

Not all teams can have 46 straight years of sellouts to their fans like the LOYAL Broncos fans!!!

Are you trying to confuse me by talking trash about Cleveland? Really?!

Game on!!!

Cleveland is such a rotten cesspool that their lake literally caught on fire!

Cleveland is such a disgusting ruin that there are entire neighborhoods of abandoned homes. In fact, those abandoned homes were known as dumping grounds for corpses and one serial killer did just that. He dumped his victims bodies in actual abandoned homes. Cleveland's economy is doing drugs, engaging in prostitution, and getting drunk. In fact, the city of Cleveland is so bad that the government held a contest to encourage civic pride. The top candidate was a video whose motto was, "Cleveland ... at least it's not Detroit!"

Me, being a native Coloradan, it'd be best for you to talk trash about Denver if you want to get under my skin.
            Last edited by Charlie Brown; 09-18-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...just-the-rams/

Parts of this seem like the Mayor is Trolling the Chargers!!!! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Are you trying to confuse me by talking trash about Cleveland? Really?!

Game on!!!

Cleveland is such a rotten cesspool that their lake literally caught on fire!

Cleveland is such a disgusting ruin that there are entire neighborhoods of abandoned homes. In fact, those abandoned homes were known as dumping grounds for corpses and one serial killer did just that. He dumped his victims bodies in actual abandoned homes. Cleveland's economy is doing drugs, engaging in prostitution, and getting drunk. In fact, the city of Cleveland is so bad that the government held a contest to encourage civic pride. The top candidate was a video whose motto was, "Cleveland ... at least it's not Detroit!"

Me, being a native Coloradan, it'd be best for you to talk trash about Denver if you want to get under my skin.
                What???? How did you get on to trashing the city of Cleveland?? Why would I trash talk Denver or Colorado?? I'm a native myself by the way.
                sigpic

Comment

This thread took a turn at crazy and then floored it.

Comment

What???? How did you get on to trashing the city of Cleveland?? Why would I trash talk Denver or Colorado?? I'm a native myself by the way.
                    You decided that me talking about NFL losing viewership opened the discussion into shortcomings of Cleveland to "get under my skin". I couldn't care less about Cleveland, it's a hellhole. It's full of extreme economic depression that could pass as a third world country. East Cleveland is a gang-ridden pool of misery. Cleveland being 29th in revenue out of 32 teams doesn't faze me one bit. In fact - good. Maybe it'll 32nd by the end of the season.

I'm from Colorado. I live in Colorado. If you want to get under my skin by talking about "misery" you'd have to talk trash about Colorado - which you would be reluctant to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      This thread took a turn at crazy and then floored it.
                      Yup..... just join it.... there is no going back with this one, ,

At least it ain't Detroit
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Yup..... just join it.... there is no going back with this one, ,

At least it ain't Detroit
                        Irregardless...

Comment

Anyone with any common sense expects equal compensation for a lost product. If you get a defective product at any store, as a consumer you expect a replacement of equal value. You do not expect an inferior product.

That is what the NFL provides - inferior products while charging more for said product. That is a terrible business practice and that is why they are now seeing diminishing returns. Nobody is showing up for their overpriced inferior games. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Sure, some people don't mind cheap inferior products. They are content to have any product and they have money to waste. But, others, they have more important things to do that waste a dime on lesser goods.

Sure, they may get some bandwidth from me coming on this site. But, at least I'm not wasting hundreds of dollars on jerseys made at a sweatshop by child laborers. Nor do I spend nearly $200 for a single ticket, $50+ for parking, or waste money on overpriced beer, overpriced soda, or overpriced food.
                          You sure showed them what a tough guy you are. I hear the owners are lining up for welfare next week so you might want to warn the rest of Cleveland there will be a wait!
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

First The NFL doesn't decide anything on commercial costs thats on the networks. argument one destroyed !

One year tv ratings isnt a trend its an anomaly. The same thing happened during the Bush Gore race.After the elections hoopla died down ratings went back up just like last season. Argument 2 poof gone!

Seats are Empty in LA ? really Nobody saw that coming lol The lack of black out rules might have something to do with that not to mention the fact they suck.
                            The Picture of the niners stadium being empty is because they all bailed at half time because they were getting wrecked their attendance is actually up

here are the league wide stats notice the over 100%ers including the niners http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance argument 3 wrecked like the Niners in week 1

Revenues are going up just like i said:thumb: . Do you ever grow tired of attempting to debate me? The fail has to get old i would think.
                            Last edited by Beagle; 09-18-2017, 04:16 PM.
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              You sure showed them what a tough guy you are. I hear the owners are lining up for welfare next week so you might want to warn the rest of Cleveland there will be a wait!
                              Why would I travel to the hellhole that is Cleveland to get welfare? Better yet, why would NFL owners need welfare? The nearest big city to me is Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                                Irregardless...

habahahabaha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X