Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    You decided that me talking about NFL losing viewership opened the discussion into shortcomings of Cleveland to "get under my skin". I couldn't care less about Cleveland, it's a hellhole. It's full of extreme economic depression that could pass as a third world country. East Cleveland is a gang-ridden pool of misery. Cleveland being 29th in revenue out of 32 teams doesn't faze me one bit. In fact - good. Maybe it'll 32nd by the end of the season.

I'm from Colorado. I live in Colorado. If you want to get under my skin by talking about "misery" you'd have to talk trash about Colorado - which you would be reluctant to do.
    Wow...... Nowhere at any point did I open discussions to "get under your skin"..... But anywho................ Go back to the gutter Pennywise and grab a snickers. You get cranky when you're hungry.
    sigpic

Comment

What's hilarious about all of this, charlie wasn't the intended recipient of this smack thread, he seems bound and determined to make it about him though I could care less about Cleveland, this is all about belittling the chargers, their fanbase, and baph.

This thread is hilarious.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting confused.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          Yeah, I'm getting confused.....
          You think youre confused. Look at Charlie who claims to hate everything about the NFL yet here he is daily on an NFL Teams fan board. Not even his team which he claims isnt his team anymore...because they suck and defending the Chargers fans who also suck. I think Charlie is drawn to suck
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            What's hilarious about all of this, charlie wasn't the intended recipient of this smack thread, he seems bound and determined to make it about him though I could care less about Cleveland, this is all about belittling the chargers, their fanbase, and baph.

well i don't disagree that the fans are pathetic so it doesn't bother me none. its just when you try to pretend it's an isolated thing to just chargers fans no matter where they live, as if its in their DNA or something.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              I'm from Colorado. I live in Colorado. If you want to get under my skin by talking about "misery" you'd have to talk trash about Colorado - which you would be reluctant to do.
              Why on earth did you pick the Browns of all teams? Let me guess, it was because everybody around you was cheering hard for the Broncos in those AFCCG's of the late '80s and you just had to pick the other team to rebel and be different. You'd be happier (even if just marginally so) rooting for a quality franchise that actually wins games you know, and you do live on this board, an official NFL forum owned by the Denver Broncos.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                Why on earth did you pick the Browns of all teams? Let me guess, it was because everybody around you was cheering hard for the Broncos in those AFCCG's of the late '80s and you just had to pick the other team to rebel and be different. You'd be happier (even if just marginally so) rooting for a quality franchise that actually wins games you know, and you do live on this board, an official NFL forum owned by the Denver Broncos.
                Charlie in my experience is obstinate for the sake obstinacy so, I could see him picking the Browns, just to spite those around him picking the Broncos. That's a very Charlie thing to do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  This thread took a turn at crazy and then floored it.
                  Late to the fun. So I shouldn't try to make sense of all this?
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

Not to stir the pot but could it be a certain somebody's alias?

Comment

Did we ever settle who's fans were more pathetic?

Is there a prize for the winner?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

Sure there's a prize...but it remains just out of reach.
                        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

I don't know about that but last year we held a weekly poll and awarded this to the troll of the week.
                          Perhaps we'll elect to do so again this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            Hey Peanut, I'd start with watching the clip of the SD stadium shooting off "victory fireworks" after they missed the winning FG and go from there,,,it will all make sense
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Not to stir the pot but could it be a certain somebody's alias?
                              No, Charlie's been here for years upon years...He's not an alias of anyone, he's just a football curmudgeon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                No, just enjoy the chaos.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X