Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Hey Peanut, I'd start with watching the clip of the SD stadium shooting off "victory fireworks" after they missed the winning FG and go from there,,,it will all make sense
    No way. Are you serious? I totally missed that! How embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      Late to the fun. So I shouldn't try to make sense of all this?
      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      No, just enjoy the chaos.
      I think Frey has this figured out best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        I don't know about that but last year we held a weekly poll and awarded this to the troll of the week.
        Perhaps we'll elect to do so again this season!
        I ran with it as long as I could last year but it was the same 2-3 people winning every week. Got old!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          I ran with it as long as I could last year but it was the same 2-3 people winning every week. Got old!!
          Does that deserve a lifetime achievement award?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Does that deserve a lifetime achievement award?
            IT actually does!!! I would have to agree!!
            sigpic

Comment

No way. Are you serious? I totally missed that! How embarrassing.
              You missed it!?! It was hilarious! It was like the most #Chargers thing that has ever happened. They choke the game away and shoot off celebratory pyrotechnics as the fieldgoal goes wide left. It was priceless
              sigpic

Comment

This is just sad!!! California can't sell tickets to their games. Hurry Raiders, get to Vegas fast. All California teams are getting sucked in to complete SUCKAGE!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...y-12215863.php
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                  This is just sad!!! California can't sell tickets to their games. Hurry Raiders, get to Vegas fast. All California teams are getting sucked in to complete SUCKAGE!!!
                  And I'm especially enjoying the crash and burn of the 49ers and their "49er Faithful" (now there's the biggest joke of a fair weather fanbase IMO. When they win everybody in the SF Bay Area claims to be a "49er faithful", when they lose the only people wearing red are the gang bangers in East San Jose) in their billion dollar house. The same house where we destroyed them 34-0 in it's very 1st preseason game and won SB50
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

The Chargers will get their first stadium sell out vs the Broncos, it'll be a sea of orange and essentially be a second home game for us. The stadium may never be that loud again, just loud for the away team, not the home team.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Chargers will get their first stadium sell out vs the Broncos, it'll be a sea of orange and essentially be a second home game for us. The stadium may never be that loud again, just loud for the away team, not the home team.
                      I need to look in to tickets for that game....
                      Last edited by Rastic; 09-21-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Probably won't cost much, they'll be pretty desperate to sell them by then.
                        sigpic

Comment

Probably won't cost much, they'll be pretty desperate to sell them by then.
                          Yeah, I just looked. Reality has not set in yet as the prices are pretty high, though playing the Broncos has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Even if not a single Charger fan bought a ticket that weekend, I bet the Broncos could still fill the stadium.

Comment

Yeah, I just looked. Reality has not set in yet as the prices are pretty high, though playing the Broncos has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Even if not a single Charger fan bought a ticket that weekend, I bet the Broncos could still fill the stadium.
                            Well of course, because our fanbase is loyal to the team and supports them.
                            sigpic

Comment

All the radio stations will be giving them away to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th,.........98th, 99th, 100th.....callers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                                All the radio stations will be giving them away to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th,.........98th, 99th, 100th.....callers.
                                I'd go but it's in LA. For those who have never experienced the olfactory joys of a "corpse flower" blooming up close...it's sort of like that, but with higher crime.
                                To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                                X