Chargers fans are the most unloyal fans of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    This is just sad!!! California can't sell tickets to their games. Hurry Raiders, get to Vegas fast. All California teams are getting sucked in to complete SUCKAGE!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...y-12215863.php
    but i thought it was just chargers fans?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      You need to keep your conversations separated...... T'was not I Brute', that you had those conversations with!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

No one said it was just chargers fans...Other fanbases being involved doesn't make it any better, it still makes your fanbase a sucky fanbase, there are also just other sucky fanbases in the same vicinity.
        sigpic

Comment

California fans tend to be fickle fair-weather in very large numbers. I grew up just a few miles from Angels Stadium in Anaheim. No one ever seemed to really care...until they were in the playoffs. Then BAM! Everywhere you looked, everyone was an Angels fan. It faded just as fast following the season. It was the same with the Rams and Chargers. The Dodgers and Raiders however, had a far more loyal following.
          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
            California fans tend to be fickle fair-weather in very large numbers. I grew up just a few miles from Angels Stadium in Anaheim. No one ever seemed to really care...until they were in the playoffs. Then BAM! Everywhere you looked, everyone was an Angels fan. It faded just as fast following the season. It was the same with the Rams and Chargers. The Dodgers and Raiders however, had a far more loyal following.
            yep chargers are a prime example...didn't really have any on these boards...SUDDENLY in 2006 we were overrun by self proclaimed hard core bolt fans,
            i mean there were dozens of charger fans just like bap infesting this board daily

and suddenly after 2009 they disappeared leaving the trolls who found a life here
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              yep chargers are a prime example...didn't really have any on these boards...SUDDENLY in 2006 we were overrun by self proclaimed hard core bolt fans,
              i mean there were dozens of charger fans just like bap infesting this board daily

and suddenly after 2009 they disappeared leaving the trolls who found a life here
              Trolls are like roaches, man. All it takes is one...then it lays eggs, and then you just can get rid of them.
              To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                No one said it was just chargers fans...Other fanbases being involved doesn't make it any better, it still makes your fanbase a sucky fanbase, there are also just other sucky fanbases in the same vicinity.
                HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! except you did.

i had an ongoing debate with you about it in fact. or do you think its just a coincidence that both the rams and chargers have the exact same issues with fans going to the games?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                  that's what i have been saying around here for literally years only for people to argue with me otherwise and pretend it's just a chargers fan thing, like it's embedded in their DNA or something

oh and the fact that they only follow winners is why the chargers always have tons of fans in their stadium of winning franchises. those fans are not any better than the chargers fans, they are the fairweathers that live in the area......
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X