Well our trash Qb, garbage rbs and weaker defense did ok bap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well our trash Qb, garbage rbs and weaker defense did ok bap

So how did your healthy awesomely talented more well rounded team do... I doubt they were flat again
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    So how did your healthy awesomely talented more well rounded team do... I doubt they were flat again
    Flattened for sure
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Oh and he wont answer because he has work and its 7:48 where he lives... a man needs his excu...err rest!
      Last edited by Beagle; 09-17-2017, 05:54 PM.
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Ya gotta be a ego kill for bap to predict all fall how our defense won't be as good without wade, how our offense was trash we have no talent and how the bolts are just supremely talented and only fail because of injuries

Then we beat them... and shut down Dallas while hanging 42 on them

And they got beat by cutler
        sigpic

Comment

Ya gotta be a ego kill for bap to predict all fall how our defense won't be as good without wade, how our offense was trash we have no talent and how the bolts are just supremely talented and only fail because of injuries

Then we beat them... and shut down Dallas while hanging 42 on them

And they got beat by cutler
          I can't wait to see Cutler play against the no fly zone!

Comment

Funny story, as of right now, our trash QB is in the top two in passing TD's. As a team, our team is tied for the most total TD's...But ya, our QB, you know...he's garbage and all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              I can't wait to see Cutler play against the no fly zone!
              Gase is a great OC might be a bit of a challenge stopping that RB but goodness forbid Cutler is throwing on 3rd and long... pick 6's galore

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Gase is a great OC might be a bit of a challenge stopping that RB but goodness forbid Cutler is throwing on 3rd and long... pick 6's galore
                Yep my point exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Funny story, as of right now, our trash QB is in the top two in passing TD's. As a team, our team is tied for the most total TD's...But ya, our QB, you know...he's garbage and all.
                  Not a balanced team at all. One dimensional that has only a secondary because our front 7 sucks to.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    Not a balanced team at all. One dimensional that has only a secondary because our front 7 sucks to.
                    I see what you did there!

I never saw a cowboy get rode by a horse until today!

Comment

Not to mention how bad our garbage backs look compared to gordon
                      sigpic

Comment

lol i can imagine you watching every single game and just thinking about what you are going to say to me rather than just enjoying the game

ive been in your head for years, haven't i?
                        sigpic

Comment

he's looked good, as i said last week and earlier today, congrats!
                          sigpic

Comment

Not to mention how bad our garbage backs look compared to gordon
                            gordon looks fine, can't run the ball when you get the handoff and there is a defender with his hands on you already.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              lol i can imagine you watching every single game and just thinking about what you are going to say to me rather than just enjoying the game

ive been in your head for years, haven't i?

Where are you doing this imagining ? Yes you are imaging him in your head!KInda creepy but okay

Who's in whom's head again:?

Yep exactly!

Keep up the brilliant work!

Comment

Working...
                              X