Well our trash Qb, garbage rbs and weaker defense did ok bap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    gordon looks fine, can't run the ball when you get the handoff and there is a defender with his hands on you already.
    But your rebuilt Oline..Your GM is so great and Elway so bad... every player you have is better than the players we have! The new coach better than our new coach.The draft better than ours!The new linemen better than ours! Every thing we lost was great like Wade Phillips,the players we lost all huge losses... Our new players, the drafted and free agents alike even the guys coming back from injury all so bad! I know all this because you have told us "countless times":thumb:

How can this be happening? It can't be your a delusional homer and were 100% WRONG can it?
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

lol i can imagine you watching every single game and just thinking about what you are going to say to me rather than just enjoying the game

ive been in your head for years, haven't i?
      Ohh no... I triggered a narcissist attack,

my bad bap
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

gordon looks fine, can't run the ball when you get the handoff and there is a defender with his hands on you already.

But bap... your super football powers forcast that you drafted the two best olinemen in the draft ... and telesco had totally improved the chargers online

While the broncos did squat

So are you admitting like everything else... your buttfaced wrong?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          But your rebuilt Oline..Your GM is so great and Elway so bad... every player you have is better than the players we have! The new coach better than our new coach.The draft better than ours!The new linemen better than ours! Every thing we lost was great like Wade Phillips,the players we lost all huge losses... Our new players, the drafted and free agents alike even the guys coming back from injury all so bad! I know all this because you have told us "countless times":thumb:

How can this be happening? It can't be your a delusional homer and were 100% WRONG can it?
          Can we vote on this?
          sigpic

Comment

so our no talent offense, are so far the
            #1 rushing offense in the league
            bolts #31..

our trash qb has more tds than rivers

our weaker injured Dline is 4th against the run, while the great chargers dline is 26th

and our defense is the 4th ranked scoring defense while playing two 2016 top ten scoring offenses

its obvious losing wade killed us just as bap predicted...and yes its early and stats aint telling a true picture yet

but still...

P/S this is me ^^^^ laughing at you, not with you bap
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

my bad bap
              why else do you post here?

why do you think i had you on ignore for so long and now i don't? i knew it bothered you deeply lol

its not me being a narcissist, no other poster here swings like tarzan, like you do and it's been this way for the last decade.

Comment

so our no talent offense, are so far the
                #1 rushing offense in the league
                bolts #31..

our trash qb has more tds than rivers

our weaker injured Dline is 4th against the run, while the great chargers dline is 26th

and our defense is the 4th ranked scoring defense while playing two 2016 top ten scoring offenses

its obvious losing wade killed us just as bap predicted...and yes its early and stats aint telling a true picture yet

but still...

P/S this is me ^^^^ laughing at you, not with you bap
                lol talking about stats after 2 games

yes the broncos have had a much better start and look better after two games, congrats!!

Comment

why else do you post here?

why do you think i had you on ignore for so long and now i don't? i knew it bothered you deeply lol

its not me being a narcissist, no other poster here swings like tarzan, like you do and it's been this way for the last decade.
                  1. because its our home board....duh

2. because your a weak smacker who cant take the heat when the facts are pushed into your face...as for bothering me you amuse me with your habitually wrong opinions

3. except your jane in this smack room...don't forget it
                  sigpic

Comment

lol talking about stats after 2 games

yes the broncos have had a much better start and look better after two games, congrats!!
                    hence the part where I said yes its early

and props for the rest...
                    sigpic

Comment

But bap... your super football powers forcast that you drafted the two best olinemen in the draft ... and telesco had totally improved the chargers online

While the broncos did squat

So are you admitting like everything else... your buttfaced wrong?
                      well one of the lineman they drafted is on IR

i never said the broncos did squat to fix their OL, just more exaggeration smack. i said the chargers did more to fix theirs than the broncos did and and it's true, except they still suck, in fact it may be even worse from a run blocking standpoint.

pass blocking seems better though i will say.

while you are freaking out lets not forget that the chargers are two rookie missed FG's from 2-0.......typical chargers i know.

Comment

Baph, will you become a Broncos fan already? I know you wanna

Comment

i never said the broncos did squat to fix their OL, just more exaggeration smack. i said the chargers did more to fix theirs than the broncos did and and it's true, except they still suck, in fact it may be even worse from a run blocking standpoint.

while you are freaking out lets not forget that the chargers are two rookie missed FG's from 2-0.......typical chargers i know.
                          You can't really be sure in Denver that would have forced OT, hard to say who would have won.
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

my bad bap
                            You didn't find it "funny" (not ha ha either) that he claims to be in your head after telling you he "imagines you watching games" YIKES
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

True in distorted reverse version of the world where up is down and down is up?

Baph's chargers have the better o-line in the opposite world of You Can't Do That on Television. Meanwhile in you know....reality, our o-line improved especially in the run game, and the chargers as usual took a big fat dump.
                              sigpic

Comment

Obviously you didn't do more to fix your line because ours is better by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X