Well our trash Qb, garbage rbs and weaker defense did ok bap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    True in distorted reverse version of the world where up is down and down is up?

Baph's chargers have the better o-line in the opposite world of You Can't Do That on Television. Meanwhile in you know....reality, our o-line improved especially in the run game, and the chargers as usual took a big fat dump.
    Exactly just like Bizaro world where Barph imagines he is in Arapahos head. all the while imagining Araphao watching football games.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Exactly just like Bizaro world where Barph imagines he is in Arapahos head. all the while imagining Araphao watching football games.
      Rap may want to sweep his home for surveillance devices... As creepy as baphy is being with this whole "imagining arapaho watch football" he might be doing more than watching
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        well one of the lineman they drafted is on IR

i never said the broncos did squat to fix their OL, just more exaggeration smack. i said the chargers did more to fix theirs than the broncos did and and it's true, except they still suck, in fact it may be even worse from a run blocking standpoint.

pass blocking seems better though i will say.

while you are freaking out lets not forget that the chargers are two rookie missed FG's from 2-0.......typical chargers i know.
        shoot i didn't know the chargers fgs are worth 4 points...because as far as I recall, a fg would have only tied the game...and your young hoe didn't miss...the Denver defense blocked it...big differance
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

You didn't find it "funny" (not ha ha either) that he claims to be in your head after telling you he "imagines you watching games" YIKES
          that's why I wont put selfies in ...don't want him taking liberties
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            shoot i didn't know the chargers fgs are worth 4 points...because as far as I recall, a fg would have only tied the game...and your young hoe didn't miss...the Denver defense blocked it...big differance
            Yes, but tying the game allows for moral victory, the only victories that count for Chargers fans.
            sigpic

Comment

Obviously you didn't do more to fix your line because ours is better by far.
              exactly...making okung the highest paid LT isn't exactly doing more
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Rap may want to sweep his home for surveillance devices... As creepy as baphy is being with this whole "imagining arapaho watch football" he might be doing more than watching
                stop it !!! your freaking me out man
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  lol i can imagine you watching every single game and just thinking about what you are going to say to me rather than just enjoying the game

ive been in your head for years, haven't i?
                  At least he can enjoy his team's game. 2-0!
                  "Welcome back" baphamet.

Comment

Working...
                  X