X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    lol i can imagine you watching every single game and just thinking about what you are going to say to me rather than just enjoying the game

ive been in your head for years, haven't i?
    At least he can enjoy his team's game. 2-0!
    "Welcome back" baphamet.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Rap may want to sweep his home for surveillance devices... As creepy as baphy is being with this whole "imagining arapaho watch football" he might be doing more than watching
    stop it !!! your freaking me out man

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Obviously you didn't do more to fix your line because ours is better by far.
    exactly...making okung the highest paid LT isn't exactly doing more

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    shoot i didn't know the chargers fgs are worth 4 points...because as far as I recall, a fg would have only tied the game...and your young hoe didn't miss...the Denver defense blocked it...big differance
    Yes, but tying the game allows for moral victory, the only victories that count for Chargers fans.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    You didn't find it "funny" (not ha ha either) that he claims to be in your head after telling you he "imagines you watching games" YIKES
    that's why I wont put selfies in ...don't want him taking liberties

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    well one of the lineman they drafted is on IR

i never said the broncos did squat to fix their OL, just more exaggeration smack. i said the chargers did more to fix theirs than the broncos did and and it's true, except they still suck, in fact it may be even worse from a run blocking standpoint.

pass blocking seems better though i will say.

while you are freaking out lets not forget that the chargers are two rookie missed FG's from 2-0.......typical chargers i know.
    shoot i didn't know the chargers fgs are worth 4 points...because as far as I recall, a fg would have only tied the game...and your young hoe didn't miss...the Denver defense blocked it...big differance

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Exactly just like Bizaro world where Barph imagines he is in Arapahos head. all the while imagining Araphao watching football games.
    Rap may want to sweep his home for surveillance devices... As creepy as baphy is being with this whole "imagining arapaho watch football" he might be doing more than watching

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    True in distorted reverse version of the world where up is down and down is up?

Baph's chargers have the better o-line in the opposite world of You Can't Do That on Television. Meanwhile in you know....reality, our o-line improved especially in the run game, and the chargers as usual took a big fat dump.
    Exactly just like Bizaro world where Barph imagines he is in Arapahos head. all the while imagining Araphao watching football games.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

i never said the broncos did squat to fix their OL, just more exaggeration smack. i said the chargers did more to fix theirs than the broncos did and and it's true, except they still suck, in fact it may be even worse from a run blocking standpoint.

while you are freaking out lets not forget that the chargers are two rookie missed FG's from 2-0.......typical chargers i know.
    Obviously you didn't do more to fix your line because ours is better by far.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

True in distorted reverse version of the world where up is down and down is up?

Baph's chargers have the better o-line in the opposite world of You Can't Do That on Television. Meanwhile in you know....reality, our o-line improved especially in the run game, and the chargers as usual took a big fat dump.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Ohh no... I triggered a narcissist attack,

my bad bap
    You didn't find it "funny" (not ha ha either) that he claims to be in your head after telling you he "imagines you watching games" YIKES

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied

You can't really be sure in Denver that would have forced OT, hard to say who would have won.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Baph, will you become a Broncos fan already? I know you wanna

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    But bap... your super football powers forcast that you drafted the two best olinemen in the draft ... and telesco had totally improved the chargers online

While the broncos did squat

So are you admitting like everything else... your buttfaced wrong?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    lol talking about stats after 2 games

yes the broncos have had a much better start and look better after two games, congrats!!
    hence the part where I said yes its early

and props for the rest...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X