Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pythagorean Theorem Anybody?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pythagorean Theorem Anybody?


  • #2
    Originally posted by rastic View Post
    lmao!!!!!!

    That * was * awesome
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      AAAAH! I was laughing so hard through all of that. Soooo funny! Hahahaha

      Comment


      • #4
        Dudes kinda angry. I agree though. Stats never tell the story well enough and sometimes not at all
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Dudes kinda angry. I agree though. Stats never tell the story well enough and sometimes not at all
          Yea ha, he does get too angry. The eye test tells more than stats a lot of the time.

          It's like when people last season would bring up Siemian's stats to argue that he wasn't a good qb...
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Work blocks twitter, so I was thoroughly confused about what this had to do with smack talk. Now that I can see twitter, it makes more sense.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              Yea ha, he does get too angry. The eye test tells more than stats a lot of the time.

              It's like when people last season would bring up Siemian's stats to argue that he wasn't a good qb...
              I spent most of the year trying to bring up why those same stats showed he could be more than what they were assuming. One group was right, the other was not Or it least it appears that way as of right now.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                I spent most of the year trying to bring up why those same stats showed he could be more than what they were assuming. One group was right, the other was not Or it least it appears that way as of right now.
                I'm still taking heat for calling Trevor Siemian Joe Montana during the first game of the 2016 season. People always miss the point and they do the same with the eye test.

                Anyone that knows football should had realized I really was not calling him Joe Montana but moreless that I was referring to how well Siemian was performing by making such a statement. And how he has such a higher ceiling than what most consider him to have.

                I don't need anybody else to tell me what I saw or what they think I saw. I know more or less what I'm looking at and I'm saying right now that Trevor Simeon has a heck of a lot more to offer than what he shown thus far.

                However what he has shown thus far has been nothing short of spectacular in my book considering where he was drafted and the quarterback battles that he has had to endure behind such an unstable offensive line.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Dudes kinda angry. I agree though. Stats never tell the story well enough and sometimes not at all
                  The thing with stats is that they’re little more than a snapshot of the present and/or not too distant past (unless you go back farther). Trying to predict anything with statistics still relies heavily on dumb luck…it’s like stocks. I’ve seen traders display some unbelievably complex algorithms and tout them as some “secret weapon” to wealth. At the end of a fiscal quarter, a dowsing rod is nearly as accurate.

                  Statistics quantify what we already know. Tomorrow is just outside that window.

                  And because this is smack...statistics (and the eye test) tell us that the Giants suck.
                  To infinity...and beyond.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    Yea ha, he does get too angry. The eye test tells more than stats a lot of the time.

                    It's like when people last season would bring up Siemian's stats to argue that he wasn't a good qb...
                    TS wasnt a good qb last year because the o line was awful and kubiak and dennisson were worthless

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What a dope! Everyone knows that when you calculate the effectiveness of the offensive line you use the momentum equation of P=MV.

                      Even Archimedes Principle would have been a better guess-- a homeless crack addict is not even stupid enough to blurt out Pythagoras' equation.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                        The thing with stats is that they’re little more than a snapshot of the present and/or not too distant past (unless you go back farther). Trying to predict anything with statistics still relies heavily on dumb luck…it’s like stocks. I’ve seen traders display some unbelievably complex algorithms and tout them as some “secret weapon” to wealth. At the end of a fiscal quarter, a dowsing rod is nearly as accurate.

                        Statistics quantify what we already know. Tomorrow is just outside that window.

                        And because this is smack...statistics (and the eye test) tell us that the Giants suck.
                        Lol 😂 your last comment!

                        The eye test tells me that Trevor is more than capable of being our QB. My heart tells me that he is a good guy with the right type of mind for the job! I'm a Siemian guy all the way this NFL season.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The dude might need to calm down a wee bit.....his blood pressure stat might reflect what we observe.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Lol 😂 your last comment!

                            The eye test tells me that Trevor is more than capable of being our QB. My heart tells me that he is a good guy with the right type of mind for the job! I'm a Siemian guy all the way this NFL season.
                            Hell yes! I absolutely love what I’m seeing and hearing about Trevor (especially coming from the players). His humility is something awesome, but he still possesses good leadership qualities when called upon. He puts other players first, but still leads…that’s special.

                            I’ll see if I can dig this up, but I read something about an interaction Trevor had with Peyton as a rookie. Peyton would routinely challenge both players and coaches alike with their recall of specific plays and formations. When he first challenged Trevor, evidently Trevor gave him an immediate correct response, then promptly fired a challenge question back at Peyton. This apparently stunned other teammates that this 7th round third stringer had the wherewithal to throw it right back at Peyton Freaking Manning. Siemian has the brain and the tools to be something special. If he’s behind a respectable line with a respectable ground game, I think he can post some jaw-dropping stats. Those stats don’t lie.
                            To infinity...and beyond.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              The dude might need to calm down a wee bit.....his blood pressure stat might reflect what we observe.
                              I thought he was having a stroke.
                              To infinity...and beyond.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X