No announcement yet.

Pythagorean Theorem Anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come complaining about the OL being bad isn't considered an excuse? oh thats right, it's not rivers ....my bad.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Lol �� your last comment!

The eye test tells me that Trevor is more than capable of being our QB. My heart tells me that he is a good guy with the right type of mind for the job! I'm a Siemian guy all the way this NFL season.
      two games........
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        two games........
        Theory of relativity Baph.... it is relatively early in the season.... but TS rocks right now!
        sigpic

Comment

how come complaining about the OL being bad isn't considered an excuse? oh thats right, it's not rivers ....my bad.
          I didn't see him complaining about the Oline at all because he wasn't He said the Oline sucks thats a statement . He complained about idiots who use stats specifically The "Pythagorean Theorem" as the end all to how good or bad a player or in this case a group of them are or are not playing. You have poor comprehension even with the spoken word I see.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

two games........
            16 games..about 12 of them with a horrible shoulder sprain . You mad? yeah Your mad!
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

two games........
              Na dude, don't you remember I'm the guy that referred to Trevor Simeon as Joe Montana last season?

But anyway why is it a big deal for me to give props to a player for playing so well after two games when somebody that I know constantly gave praise to a team in Los Angeles, saying that they were going to destroy the Broncos before the first down of the season was even played?

Comment

Working...
              X