Great game Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game Buffalo

Took our defense apart, made TS look helpless but it's one game and we should learn
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

That was a good game to watch just hate the end. Makes the Raiders game next week huge! Got to love playing in the afc west

on a bright note our run defense is for real and we will be a tough win for anyone.:thumb:
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 01:17 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      That was a good game to watch just hate the end. Makes the Raiders game next week huge! Got to love playing in the afc west

on a bright note our run defense is for real and we will be a tough win for anyone.:thumb:
      Play calling or decisions by TS were suspect at times... did a Te even have a catch

There was some bogus things happen like sanders catching a 40 yard strike securing the ball, turning up field three steps and tackled ... and called incomplete??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Exactly I'd rather lose today than lose a division game next week but kudos to the Bills defense because Von Miller Penalty or not, I don't believe the Broncos offense scores either way. The bills were the better defense today.

Tommy 12 learn from our humility.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          Play calling or decisions by TS were suspect at times... did a Te even have a catch

There was some bogus things happen like sanders catching a 40 yard strike securing the ball, turning up field three steps and tackled ... and called incomplete??
          things happen on the road. We didnt play well enough to win. Play calling was great Trevor tried to throw that one away and didnt get enough on it. The first one was all on him. The PF on Miller..I still dont get it but it is what it is
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Exactly I'd rather lose today than lose a division game next week but kudos to the Bills defense because Von Miller Penalty or not, I don't believe the Broncos offense scores either way. The bills were the better defense today.

Exactly:thumb:

Comment

At least we don't have rivers

0-4 with two picks
              sigpic

Comment

Everything we did cool week 1

We just ruined, congrats Buffalo
                ...... on to Oakland!
                sigpic

Comment

Nothing refocuses like a dismal loss
                  sigpic

Comment

always harder to win on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

You doncos fans started the whole “you let alex smith and the chiefs hang 42 on you” thread. Sorry, not buying it.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Fire way Tammy... we lost we got beat
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          You doncos fans started the whole “you let alex smith and the chiefs hang 42 on you” thread. Sorry, not buying it.
                          Your defense just let a horrible 32nd ranked Texans offense with a rookie QB put 33 on the board and needed a foolish play by a DB to win at HOME!. You should be worried about that defense .

If Ignorance truly is bliss than your as blissful as they get.:thumb:
                          Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X