X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You doncos fans started the whole “you let alex smith and the chiefs hang 42 on you” thread. Sorry, not buying it.
    Your defense just let a horrible 32nd ranked Texans offense with a rookie QB put 33 on the board and needed a foolish play by a DB to win at HOME!. You should be worried about that defense .

If Ignorance truly is bliss than your as blissful as they get.:thumb:
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Fire way Tammy... we lost we got beat

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Exactly I'd rather lose today than lose a division game next week but kudos to the Bills defense because Von Miller Penalty or not, I don't believe the Broncos offense scores either way. The bills were the better defense today.

Tommy 12 learn from our humility.
    You doncos fans started the whole “you let alex smith and the chiefs hang 42 on you” thread. Sorry, not buying it.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    always harder to win on the road.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Nothing refocuses like a dismal loss

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Everything we did cool week 1

We just ruined, congrats Buffalo
    ...... on to Oakland!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    At least we don't have rivers

0-4 with two picks

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Exactly I'd rather lose today than lose a division game next week but kudos to the Bills defense because Von Miller Penalty or not, I don't believe the Broncos offense scores either way. The bills were the better defense today.

Exactly:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Play calling or decisions by TS were suspect at times... did a Te even have a catch

There was some bogus things happen like sanders catching a 40 yard strike securing the ball, turning up field three steps and tackled ... and called incomplete??
    things happen on the road. We didnt play well enough to win. Play calling was great Trevor tried to throw that one away and didnt get enough on it. The first one was all on him. The PF on Miller..I still dont get it but it is what it is

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    That was a good game to watch just hate the end. Makes the Raiders game next week huge! Got to love playing in the afc west

on a bright note our run defense is for real and we will be a tough win for anyone.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    That was a good game to watch just hate the end. Makes the Raiders game next week huge! Got to love playing in the afc west

on a bright note our run defense is for real and we will be a tough win for anyone.:thumb:
    Play calling or decisions by TS were suspect at times... did a Te even have a catch

There was some bogus things happen like sanders catching a 40 yard strike securing the ball, turning up field three steps and tackled ... and called incomplete??

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    started a topic Great game Buffalo

Great game Buffalo

Took our defense apart, made TS look helpless but it's one game and we should learn
Working...
X