Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You let Tyrod Taylor and the Bills beat you??????!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    And your team is a dropped int from losing to deshaun Watson and being 1-3!
    I was just responding to the question about the broncos weaknesses. It’s clear it’s the offense. It has nothing to do with NE.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      I was just responding to the question about the broncos weaknesses. It’s clear it’s the offense. It has nothing to do with NE.
      sorry we are 3rd in the league in rushing and 9th in total offense sitting at 13th in points per game even after playing the Bills . Our offense is doing fine. Why pass it a lot when we can run and leave it to this defense? Seriously we are averaging 7.1 yds per pass play thats beyond acceptable in the nfl its down right good
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Our o-line and QB play? I mean if we're being unbiased here....
        More worried about DT disappearing for long stretches of games. The Oline is blasting holes in the running game. Third and long RT is a problem. The Raiders played well today The Bils beat the Falcons so I am not worried yet
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• I thought you donco fans said that the Bills had a GREAT defense? How did the Chsrgers put up 50+ points in them today?

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
            I thought you donco fans said that the Bills had a GREAT defense? How did the Chsrgers put up 50+ points in them today?
            to be fair only 40 of those points were given up by the bills defense lol

but yeah, that was the best the chargers offense has looked all season against a defense, they got torched.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X