Well the most well rounded team... got rolled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the most well rounded team... got rolled

How can that be? Healthy, new online, dominate dline, five lethal offensive weapons

And still getting ripped
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Bap Can you explain this to us

When you get back
    sigpic

Comment

If you donco fans were smart you would have been rooting for the chargers to win.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

the offense you love to brag about got rolled too, your point? how did TS look today? still MVP bound?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          If you donco fans were smart you would have been rooting for the chargers to win.
          ive been in that guys head for more than a decade, he doesn't care about his team as much as he does about smack talking me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            the offense you love to brag about got rolled too, your point? how did TS look today? still MVP bound?
            TS looked not quite as bad as RIvers
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

ive been in that guys head for more than a decade, he doesn't care about his team as much as he does about smack talking me.
              they were rooting for the chiefs too in week 1, even though it hurts them in the standings. that's how smart they are.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Can you find a post where I ever proclaimed him MVP bound

I doubt it simply sour grapes because your team... how can I put this nicely

Well... sucks
                sigpic

Comment

Oh the narcissism
                  sigpic

Comment

Who said we wasn't?

That said week three is a long way from week 17

We are simply laughing at a guy who proclaimed all summer how his team is so well rounded, and so dangerous on offense, has the best dline, best offensive talent... and the only thing preventing them from winning the west ... was injuries

They are 0-3
                    sigpic

Comment

hey arapaho, hows melvin ingram doing as a player? arms still too short? still a bust?
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually our Offense played well with the exception of the picks. only one of them were a TS bad decision The other he tried to throw away but off his back foot under pressure and it floated .

Only you would say anyone of us said he was MVP bound because thats how you troll. I am sure you will say it 50 more times this season at least and convince yourself we all said it.

That Buffalo defense is very good . We got beat by a few big plays and turnovers . This is the NFL it happens. Nobody is going undefeated but one of us did start the season 0-3:thumb:
                        Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 05:26 PM.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

hey arapaho, hows melvin ingram doing as a player? arms still too short? still a bust?
                          His arms are still to short for sure. See the play when he picks up Hunt or maybe Hill I was rofling. He is playing better with all the pressure off him but You can run right at him all day he cant fight off a block.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Yep to short to help on the run defense it seems
                            sigpic

Comment

Why? We want to play the best of the best!

That is what makes winning it all, all the more sweeter. We're not like a certain NFC East team that wants to play the worst of the worst all the time. You know the least of the lease so they can take advantage of the weakest of weak in order to win it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X