philip rivers looked like washed up trash today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    how is it making it up...we have seen you the last couple years...popping off before the season, before games...then not showing up after a loss, then finaly coming back making excuses

we all have seen you show up immediately after your wins

we all see you say the same crap..."I shred your aurgument" "your all butt hurt" on and on...never changing simple adding new line

like your are cowards who wont eat crow...unlike I baprod king of eating crow

your the only one who don't get it
    that is a straight up lie. i even offered 100% factual proof to that made up lie. i also didn't show up here for hours last sunday, same exact thing happened the sunday before and you accused me of not showing up

the irony is this is the very thread i made directly after the chargers worst loss of the season, after one of rivers' worst performances of his career, maybe the worst.

each post shows the date and time dude, no need to try and lie about it.

this is a fact that cannot be argued, unless you are a troll that has to lie in order to run smack. oh and you would never make a thread like this, even when cutler was getting owned by chargers and rivers, you would never even dream of manning up like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      and when you are wrong you will not eat those words, just like the rest of the gutlessness going on here. rivers has had one really bad game and other than that he has actually been alright.

if anything, if the chargers continue to slide and have a top 5 pick, they will attempt to draft their QB of the future. signing drew brees who is even older than rivers is about as dumb of a suggestion you could have made.

the only way that happens is if rivers retires, which is a possibility.
      In glad you said that because if and when they persue an older, yet better player you can eat your words while defining "dumb".

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        In glad you said that because if and when they persue an older, yet better player you can eat your words while defining "dumb".
        because rivers retires? or do you honestly believe they will cut rivers after this season?

if rivers retires i wouldn't mind if they brought brees back while they mold the QB they draft in the first round. but that kind of rains on your smack parade because the team isn't choosing anyone over rivers, he would choose to retire.

Comment

• let me guess sam, is that yet another "just kidding" smack angle that you don't even believe yourself? or are you really that clueless? don't worry, you won't have to eat your words regardless, just like all the others.

Comment

nevermind the factual proof i presented that i do indeed post here win or lose, you all know this but think it's fun making stuff up because you got nothing else.
            we have your post history that back up exactly what i said about you "posting on Sundays" to be fact!
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

let me guess sam, is that yet another "just kidding" smack angle that you don't even believe yourself? or are you really that clueless? don't worry, you won't have to eat your words regardless, just like all the others.
              Still clinging to a six-month old comment that was directed at another fan base! What a loser mentality!

Anyway No. I do not believe that Phyllis rivers will retire. However I do believe that the Chargers organization will have become so extremely sick and tired of his ridiculous attitude and lack of winning spirit that they will dump him and pursue an aging Drew Brees out of desperation In order to create some kind of revenue.

It's nothing personal barph, it's just business.

Dump the loser and bring in a Hall of Fame super bowl winning Quarterback in order to boost ticket sales and give your team a better chance to win games on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Graphics by Sam_Z !!!
                Thanks for the shout out! I love this picture, I couldn't help but to laugh when the dead bolts ripped the LA Dodgers logo. Hence came the LOL logo on the helmet.

I guess they figured if they were to bite off a winning organizations logo then it may rub off on them but we've all seen how that's worked out for them. Perhaps next season after the persue Drew Bree's.

Anyway the rest of the clowns on there are those who've trolled with excuse-gate before barph stole the sign and moniker...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  we have your post history that back up exactly what i said about you "posting on Sundays" to be fact!
                  okay then, post it or shut your hole. because i already posted multiple links, recent ones, that proves otherwise. keep trolling dude, literally all you can do anymore.

Comment

Still clinging to a six-month old comment that was directed at another fan base! What a loser mentality!

Anyway No. I do not believe that Phyllis rivers will retire. However I do believe that the Chargers organization will have become so extremely sick and tired of his ridiculous attitude and lack of winning spirit that they will dump him and pursue an aging Drew Brees out of desperation In order to create some kind of revenue.

It's nothing personal barph, it's just business.

Dump the loser and bring in a Hall of Fame super bowl winning Quarterback in order to boost ticket sales and give your team a better chance to win games on Sunday.
                    so you're saying they will cut him and bring in brees? i think it's far more likely that elway pulls a stunt like that actually, rivers isn't getting cut. funny how you can literally say any dumb thing you want and think you won't get called out for it, yes you will.

the reality is the chargers likely draft a QB high in the first round if they continue to lose. no need to bring in brees, they have rivers to learn under who is still playing well aside from one game this season.

why would brees even want to come to the chargers? don't be so ridiculous with your trolling sam, i know you don't believe this crap, it's not even close to believable.

try again.

Comment

so you're saying they will cut him and bring in brees? i think it's far more likely that elway pulls a stunt like that actually, rivers isn't getting cut. funny how you can literally say any dumb thing you want and think you won't get called out for it, yes you will.

the reality is the chargers likely draft a QB high in the first round if they continue to lose. no need to bring in brees, they have rivers to learn under who is still playing well aside from one game this season.

why would brees even want to come to the chargers? don't be so ridiculous with your trolling sam, i know you don't believe this crap, it's not even close to believable.

try again.
                      Any other NFL team and you may have a point but these are the dead bolts we are talking about and for the 10,000th time, they need to boost revenue or back to San Diego they go or perhaps to OKC which would be funny as hell.

But anyway the dead bolts do shoot themselves in the ass more often than anyone else and that includes the Cleveland Brown Bullet Holes. Just look at the fashion in which they've lost certain games this year but hey they beat the lowly New York giants!

But your right, why in the hell would Bree's want to go to that bottom feeder of a team even with all the tough guys on paper.

Comment

Any other NFL team and you may have a point but these are the dead bolts we are talking about and for the 10,000th time, they need to boost revenue or back to San Diego they go or perhaps to OKC which would be funny as hell.
                        so many other opportunities to boost fan interest, which is what we are talking about here. they could sign kaep, their two back ups are not as good as him. but mainly, they need to win, that's what will boost fan interest. bringing in a different vet won't solve that, rivers is just fine as a veteran starter at his age.

the chargers need to draft their QB for the future next april, that's the bottom line. because rivers has a couple good years at most, same with brees.

But anyway the dead bolts do shoot themselves in the ass more often than anyone else and that includes the Cleveland Brown Bullet Holes. Just look at the fashion in which they've lost certain games this year but hey they beat the lowly New York giants!
                        yes, they do shoot themselves in the foot but the two games they have won they actually finished, i don't care how ugly they looked in those games or how bad the teams were that they beat.

the chargers are not a good football team right now but learning how to finish those close games are important to getting back to winning football.

But your right, why in the hell would Bree's want to go to that bottom feeder of a team even with all the tough guys on paper.
                        it has far more to do with the lack of fan support in LA than joining a bad team. the chargers basically play 16 road games, why would brees want to be in a situation like that at this stage of his career?

again, the only way brees or another veteran is going to the chargers to be the starter is if rivers retires, that is it....end of story.

Comment

• rivers has been straight trash against the chiefs this year that is for sure. the chargers haven't beat the chiefs in 4 years, we are their punks. damn chargers always gotta chargers it up!!! :brick::brick::brick:

Comment

• I had to work tonight so I didn't get to see the game. But I will be the first to admit I was nervous about this game. Chargers haven't beat us in forever. And we aren't playing so hot ourselves. And in reality, barring some weird circumstances, this was the game for the West crown. That all plays against the Chiefs. We always find a way to lose in these situations

Rivers does generally have a tough time against our D, don't know why. I have never really paid close attention over the years. I guess it's because generally we are sporting a tough run offense and controlling the clock. It seems he is always back against the wall with us, score fast or not at all. Others could probably post stats and prove me wrong, it's just my gut feeling.

....But I guess I am posting in the smack section, so let me add that the Raiders suck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
                              I had to work tonight so I didn't get to see the game. But I will be the first to admit I was nervous about this game. Chargers haven't beat us in forever. And we aren't playing so hot ourselves. And in reality, barring some weird circumstances, this was the game for the West crown. That all plays against the Chiefs. We always find a way to lose in these situations

Rivers does generally have a tough time against our D, don't know why. I have never really paid close attention over the years. I guess it's because generally we are sporting a tough run offense and controlling the clock. It seems he is always back against the wall with us, score fast or not at all. Others could probably post stats and prove me wrong, it's just my gut feeling.

....But I guess I am posting in the smack section, so let me add that the Raiders suck!!
                              it's been 4 years since the chargers have beat the chiefs and rivers has looked awful in the two games they have played each other this season. he has looked good-great against most of the other teams he has faced.

one thing the chiefs do well is they get pressure up the middle, that is the key to defending rivers and i'm not sure why other teams can't do it more consistently.

Comment

Working...
                              X