Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders Week

Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

My favorite week, too bad the rivalry doesn't seem as strong as it once was. The Broncos could finish 2-14 if those two wins were against the Raiders I would be happy with that.
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
        My favorite week, too bad the rivalry doesn't seem as strong as it once was. The Broncos could finish 2-14 if those two wins were against the Raiders I would be happy with that.
        The irony of this post is that our team already won two games. So I'm surprised you'd take a 4-12 season with sweeping the Raiders instead of any better record.

Comment

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
          The irony of this post is that our team already won two games. So I'm surprised you'd take a 4-12 season with sweeping the Raiders instead of any better record.
          Where did I say ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SEASON?
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

I can't see how the Redskins victory last night means an automatic win for Denver this coming week. I'll need an explanation for that one, which should be good.

Oh wait, the Jets won yesterday and shut out the Dolphins for 58:55 seconds. But but but they gave up 45 points last week to a team that sucks. I so confoosed.

Comment

Ok, I don't offer clean a smack thread....but it's Raiders week.... the MNF Intro is posted, both teams sucked this week..... both are 2-1 and we have a rivalry to continue...

Anyone trolling from a certain team... will be dealt with...

It's time for the RAIDUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                I can't see how the Redskins victory last night means an automatic win for Denver this coming week. I'll need an explanation for that one, which should be good.

Oh wait, the Jets won yesterday and shut out the Dolphins for 58:55 seconds. But but but they gave up 45 points last week to a team that sucks. I so confoosed.
                I agree that nothing's automatic in the NFL. We just lost to an AFC East team not named the Patriots, for example. I have to point out though, that Oakland's defense Sunday night is probably not an aberration. They have to suck, right? Pryor couldn't even get open, so they just lit you up by dumping it to the running back all night. How does that happen? I mean, you have the NFL's Defensive MVP on your roster, and your defense still manages to be a turd sandwich 90% of the time. I'm starting to wonder if Khalil Mack is just that hot chick who hangs out at the club with a bunch of fat chicks to make herself look better. What is Del Rio doing to your football team? I realize that Carr is already in the Hall of Fame, but why the hell did they bring Marshawn back if they weren't going to give him the ball?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Ok, I don't offer clean a smack thread....but it's Raiders week.... the MNF Intro is posted, both teams sucked this week..... both are 2-1 and we have a rivalry to continue...

Anyone trolling from a certain team... will be dealt with...

It's time for the RAIDUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSS
                  Raider Joe...Raider Joe... You out there or did you finally win that Darwin award?

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    I agree that nothing's automatic in the NFL. We just lost to an AFC East team not named the Patriots, for example. I have to point out though, that Oakland's defense Sunday night is probably not an aberration. They have to suck, right? Pryor couldn't even get open, so they just lit you up by dumping it to the running back all night. How does that happen? I mean, you have the NFL's Defensive MVP on your roster, and your defense still manages to be a turd sandwich 90% of the time. I'm starting to wonder if Khalil Mack is just that hot chick who hangs out at the club with a bunch of fat chicks to make herself look better. What is Del Rio doing to your football team? I realize that Carr is already in the Hall of Fame, but why the hell did they bring Marshawn back if they weren't going to give him the ball?

Hahaha! Hot chick with fat chicks lol!!!!!🐥
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree that nothing's automatic in the NFL. We just lost to an AFC East team not named the Patriots, for example. I have to point out though, that Oakland's defense Sunday night is probably not an aberration. They have to suck, right?
                      Never said they were good. In fact I said it was the unit that could hold back this team from taking it to the next level.

Pryor couldn't even get open, so they just lit you up by dumping it to the running back all night. How does that happen? I mean, you have the NFL's Defensive MVP on your roster, and your defense still manages to be a turd sandwich 90% of the time. I'm starting to wonder if Khalil Mack is just that hot chick who hangs out at the club with a bunch of fat chicks to make herself look better.
                      Is this after the first puff or the second, because it’s obvious that a defensive UNIT is more than one person. NFL 101. Now who's opinion about Mack matters most? Coaches who coach the game and players who play the game or someone in a smack forum. The dilemma is real.

Mack has closed out games in the final minutes before, despite the rest of the team playing bad a majority of the time. You saw that a couple years ago in a game where we had record lows on offense in the first half yet still won because of Mack all by himself. But that was Denver's fault for not taking what's his face out after the 3rd sack. Oh they actually did, briefly, and Mack trucked his replacement too.

Which reminds me, is Menelik Watson starting? How many snaps does he play? I hope he lines up against Mack because if he does, Mack will treat Siemian like a party of fat chicks treats a buffet.

What is Del Rio doing to your football team?
                      Improving it. 3-13 to 7-9 to 12-4 to pre-season Superbowl favorites. FYI he wasn’t part of the 3-13.

I realize that Carr is already in the Hall of Fame,
                      As was Siemian after Week 2…

but why the hell did they bring Marshawn back if they weren't going to give him the ball?
                      Well let's break it down.

Week 1, they did. He closed out Tennessee. Humbled a pro bowler in the process. I'm sure you saw this but just in case you haven't, enjoy.

Week 2, what can I say? Richard and Patterson got the spoils with game changing runs. Forgive Beast Mode if he doesn’t close out a 22 point 4th quarter lead.

Week 3. Redskins played lights out. Doesn't define the season or the next game.

Lynch's carries at this point is expected. If the scenario calls for it like it did in Tennessee, let him close it out. We have 2 other options at running back so he's not getting 30 a game. But yeah, a running back is coming out of a year retirement and is in his 30s, let's give him the ball 120 times in September.
                      Last edited by DevilSpawn; 09-26-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I wont defend the Raiders but Beast mode doesn't need money either. He is one of the first guys to just stick his pay check into an annuity and live off his bonuses and endorsements.

He dont talk to gooder but he aint a dummby with the greenbecks ! ( my raider joe impersonation)

Comment

Go Broncos!
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Mack has closed out games in the final minutes before, despite the rest of the team playing bad a majority of the time. You saw that a couple years ago in a game where we had record lows on offense in the first half yet still won because of Mack all by himself. But that was Denver's fault for not taking what's his face out after the 3rd sack. Oh they actually did, briefly, and Mack trucked his replacement too.
                            What's his face plays for the Chargers now. So no Scho Show for you until October 15th.

Mack's good. Idk if he's Von, but he's good, I'll give you that. I watched him single handedly destroy Ohio State's offensive line before anybody knew who the hell he was. Don't give me that crap about JDR turning your franchise around though. You know that isn't true. Right place at the right time. Wish he would've took his ass to Oakland a year earlier, though. He murdered us in that playoff game against Indianapolis. Or I should say, he kept hitting the Madden Suggestion button while Andrew Luck murdered us.

Comment

What's his face plays for the Chargers now. So no Scho Show for you until October 15th.

Mack's good. Idk if he's Von, but he's good, I'll give you that. I watched him single handedly destroy Ohio State's offensive line before anybody knew who the hell he was. Don't give me that crap about JDR turning your franchise around though. You know that isn't true. Right place at the right time. Wish he would've took his ass to Oakland a year earlier, though. He murdered us in that playoff game against Indianapolis. Or I should say, he kept hitting the Madden Suggestion button while Andrew Luck murdered us.
                              While Miller excelled in a lesser defense when he first came into the league, he has an advantage over Mack in that his surrounding cast is MUCH better than Mack's. Names across the board on the Denver defense make plays, not to mention the best cornerback tandem/threesome in the game. We have Sean Smith and an above average David Amerson.

CP bet anyone? I'm going 24-20 Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                              X