Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timeline of the tuck rule. Tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Timeline of the tuck rule. Tonight

    After the pansies/buccs game! Jon Gruden: they all knew it was a fumble.
    https://instagram.com/p/BZ1_FVDBeeQ/

  • #2
    Yep, and Gruden said he will take it to his grave with him. Haha
    Just another * in the long list of pansies luck to get 5 rings.
    If the pansies aren't cheating, the refs make up some excuses for them. Yuck!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
      Yep, and Gruden said he will take it to his grave with him. Haha
      Just another * in the long list of pansies luck to get 5 rings.
      If the pansies aren't cheating, the refs make up some excuses for them. Yuck!!!
      Are there any bigger or raider haters anywhere else and there are in Denver Colorado? The answer to that question is no.

      Even though we hate the Raiders that much in Denver, we will still stand up for what is right and in my opinion Jon Gruden was right about everything said about that call.

      It was complete I don't care if it was the patriots or the Green Bay Packers or the Arizona Cardinals, Any team that wins a game in that way should feel shamed of themselves. It was wrong and everyone else outside of cheaterville knows it was. No wonder all they do is cheat now.

      Even Tom Brady says about seven minutes into the program that he knew he found a ball. And then out of thin air comes the tuck rule. "What the hell is the truck roll"?
      Last edited by EddieMac; 10-06-2017, 06:25 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2:

        “When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.”

        Rule was called as it was written. Was called against the Pats in a game vs. the Jets that same season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BNKG View Post
          NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2:

          “When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.”

          Rule was called as it was written. Was called against the Pats in a game vs. the Jets that same season.
          We have heard it all before Bojangles
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BNKG View Post
            NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2:

            “When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body.”

            Rule was called as it was written. Was called against the Pats in a game vs. the Jets that same season.
            Blah blah blah blah BLAAAH guess what, the rule has been vetoed, filibustered and now defunct...

            What you gonna do come November 12 in Denver Colorado when your pansies are fighting for they're season???

            This is Broncos Country and your pansies will fail and there'll be no tuck rule to save them at that point but keep trolling BO/TIMMAAH!

            Comment


            • #7
              Probably the same thing as last year. Would be really embarrassing to lose to the worst defense in football. If TS doesn't put up at least 300 you've got a bust at QB.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                We have heard it all before Bojangles
                it’s not our fault you have a reading comprehension problem.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BNKG View Post
                  Probably the same thing as last year. Would be really embarrassing to lose to the worst defense in football. If TS doesn't put up at least 300 you've got a bust at QB.
                  exactly, and they wouldn’t be running their mouths if the game were in NE.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    it’s not our fault you have a reading comprehension problem.
                    You guys a couple? I didn't know. Congrats.

                    Nov 12th is coming:thumb:
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      exactly, and they wouldn’t be running their mouths if the game were in NE.
                      Yes I would. The Pats defense is horrid even the dirty tricks the pats pull with head sets and ball inflation wont help them that much Nov. 12th and it is coming!:thumb:
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Yes I would. The Pats defense is horrid even the dirty tricks the pats pull with head sets and ball inflation wont help them that much Nov. 12th and it is coming!:thumb:
                        keep running your mouth. you did it last year and could barely muster a field goal against NE, who didn't even play with Gronk. Our defense may be horrid, but who cares if your offense isn't good enough to take advantage?
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This guy, he's always doing something extremely stupid...

                          https://instagram.com/p/BZ8xLUWH-uY/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            exactly, and they wouldn’t be running their mouths if the game were in NE.
                            Dude Cam Newton and the 28th ranked offense at the time went there and beat the patriots. At the moment nobody fears the Patriots, not even at home.

                            However the opening night loss to KC did catapult them into a perfect season so far so if anything maybe the pansies can take a little credit for that but that's it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So far every team that played the pats has done very well in subsequent weeks. KC is gonna run your division, New Orleans went on to only letting up 13 and 0 points, Houston dropped over 50 on Tennessee. Broncos faced the 0-4 chargers, a Dallas team that can no longer win, a struggling Oakland team, and a potentially good Bills team that's from a division you Broncos fans say sucks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X